What's the real deal with Weinstein?

>NYT breaks story on Weinstein
>New Yorker publishes its own story on Weinstein by pic related, supposedly a year's "work"
>everyone on the left suddenly turns on Harvey even though they knew he was a pervert for years

What did Weinstein really do to piss off his fellow Merchants, Sup Forums? 'Cause rape's just fine when lefties do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a Harvey Weinstein of the Music industry?

Brian Eno

THEY KNEW JAMES O'KEEFE WAS ABOUT TO EXPOSE THEM SO THEY'RE PRE-EMPTIVELY TRYING TO CONVINCE NORMIES THAT THEY'RE STILL REAL NEWS

fucked a jew like it was a goy toy.

>then
>Weinstein goes hard for Obama
>Weinstein goes hard for Hillary
>Hollywood major Democratic Party supporters

>now
>Trump in office
>gets support from people hating Hillarywood
>Harvey just became a major liability

Can you imagine? "Large Hillary supporter and Hollywood kingpin raping women" - impossible to run during election. Protection under Obama admin for similar reasons. Now Trump is in office, they don't care. Harvey is a liability they had to take care of.

The tower of babble got tall enough somewhere.

someone posted their theory in another thread that his brother jew-stabbed him out harvey's more successful company
I don't know about it so much, but I would bet that he was getting too conspicuous and the noses took him out for damage control

It was probably his brother. Apparently they hate each other. He probably pushed for the story to get rid of him so he could take control of the company.

DING DING DING

He was going to expose Trump as a zionist puppet.

This, they're throwing Weinstein under the bus because they've finally realized no one's listening anymore

Whats the big deal anyway? He wasn't even raping bitches. Fucking slags got like 10 warnings a piece that he was a skeeze and they all went to him anyway to suck on his jew knob for their fame and fortune. Now they all want us to feel sorry for them on twitter? Am I missing something here?

Big if true. Sauce?

DING DING DING

what does frank sinatra's illegitimate son have to do with this?

He wrote the New Yorker "exposé."

They're distracting the public from Vegas not adding up whatsoever

He did nothing wrong. Each thot he fucked could have turned around and walked away and worked for a living. I could have sucked off Ben Affleck and Matt Damon and russel Crowe all the way to an Oscar but instead I'm a plumber because fuck that faggotry. Rose mcwhatever could have been a plumber too

The answer is provided by Tablet, the Jewish magazine, in their new exposé:
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

>Harvey fucking gentile actresses for years
>fucked up by messing with a "Jew(ess)"
>Lauren Sivan
>article concludes: don't become as lowly as a goyim, literally, "goyim" is used 2x in a mainstream Jewish publication

There are also rumors Harvey had a role in the Fappening leak. Jennifer Lawrence reportedly texted him nudes, so might be legit. Harvey also blew through money at TWC, so his brother Bob may have given a signal to go ahead and end him.

I personally believe Neocon Elite Jews are making an example of Neoliberal Harvey in preparation for Trump promising Adelson & Co a war against Iran. They're concentrating power to the right, now that Hillary is fried. Harvey losing his mojo is a blow to the Clintons, following Weiner. The Clintons promised Jews the world, can't deliver. Trump is promising them Iran, so they'll compromise because they're cunning.

Real Hollywood baseball: the sudden death of Hollywood Neoliberal mogul Brad (((Gray)))
>another Elite Jew who jewed the wrong Jews
Joan Rivers' death was similarly suspect after he comments about Michelle Obama being a tranny. But Brad Gray, Hollywoodfags still whisper about his death. Sumner Redstone is a suspect.

>Brad Gray
He died of cancer?

No one knew he had cancer, and he was fighting for his job like a madman. He never looked sick. Took everyone off guard. Injected somewhere probably.
Zack Snyder is another. Everyone at Warner Bros board wanted dude off the DCU movies but he refused. As did his wife. Then ther adopted gentile daughter is found dead. So they exit. The timing was incredible.

>What did Weinstein really do to piss off his fellow Merchants, Sup Forums?
He got caught and they couldnt defend him any more so they offered him as a sacrifcial lamb to absolve their own sins

All of hollywood is corrupt and should be burned

I don't understand your theory about neocon Jews at all.

oh

It's a classic battle of Old Media Vs. Old Media.

Sinatra's genes are strong in that one.

Means he sat on it during the election, like the Times sat on it for 13 years.

Are they just throwing one Jew under the bus as part of their larger anti-male agenda?