Bridge Bunnies

Guest Appearances:

Female Pilot with Burgundy/Purple color scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JMkgyDMV8o&feature=youtu.be
strawpoll.me/7138120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will have justice.

She even didn't get into others characters. She really feels like she is a mirage like her name states.

Winter is coming to Windermere!

Are any of the mecha fans or general fans getting any of the mech toys. VF-31J looks cool youtube.com/watch?v=_JMkgyDMV8o&feature=youtu.be

Keep those tears coming, Mirage faggots.

dx chogokins are like 300 usd. I'll stick with plamos.

I'm planning picking up the 1/72 VF-31J Kit soon.
I hadn't heard of any toys being released though. You have any information on the Sieggy you posted though? Like price point/Release date. I might just get that instead of the kit it the price isn't too far off.

Freyja fag here and this is so mean lol! Can't we have a thread about how awesome HayaFrey is now and maybe go far as to think up sweet fantasies about them. I'll go first! Here's a sweet pic and I'd like to see Haya give Frey a ride on his Siegfried again but have her sing My Boyfriend's a Pilot or fuck, better yet Sunset Beach, I miss that song. So underrated!

This is the average Freyja shitter.

>Ctrl+F Marianne
>She is in the list
Nice. I still believe she is alive and will meet Chuck when he returns to Ragna. She is just hiding because she doesn't want to be caught by Windies and fed with their Var'd apples.

Threads about Freyja are overused. Give others the spotlight

Do you like the design of it though? How would you compare it to other valks?

Not much information on it, but preorders open next month

I'm hoping she oassed away. This will work as character development for Chuck. Perhaps gets more serious and tries taking out one of the knights. Preferable cassim

Not him, I'm this user From what I've read up on it, it's got some of the best engineering on a VF in a long time, a step up from the Frontier plamo at least.

Though I'm not entirely sure on anything else, all I've seen are the review at dalong.net and some nip youtuber.

Looking at it again, the price is way of viability range for me, just judging by that video. it looks to be same size as the kit, but also pre-assembled and pre-detailed. Gotta bump up the price a lot like said.

I just want a Siegfried

Least I ain't shitting on Mirage. We could turn it into another one of those threads if you'd like.

The way they have insulted the franchise with the fairytale twists, the treatment of Mirage and the weakest enemy ever has ruined the series for me.

I got the Hayate Bandai Siggy and it's pretty good.
Waiting on Pixy Mirage's plamo's release to paint one wing red.

Assistance with dating Freyja, for instance?

There are no fairytale twists? Are you mistaking this for gundam or something? The real enemies have not been introduced.

>Loosen up every once in a while
>The fourth wing: The preminition of a storm

As always no quality control. I don't even reread what I wrote down.

Damn amazing. Transforming it to different modes is so easy because the arms are not in the sides and each of the forms stays solid. In fighter there's a tab in the wings that hold the legs in place unlike the vf-25.

My gripes about it is it's missing some details you have to paint it in yourself. Also the landing gear isn't built in like the vf-1j. Also it still has karate chop hands like the vf-25 so you'll have to replace those when transforming out of fighter mode.

Planning on getting a plamo Siegy. Since it requires painting, how do people feel about me being cheap and using sharpie instead?

>Cassim stands dumbfounded before the burnt remains

Oh shit you're this user?

I'm getting that kit soon, but all I've are a couple Gundam HG's. Would you suggest stickers or decals for it? I have topcoat available.

>...Cassim
>It seems a NUNS variable fighter
>hit the wrong target during practise

They come with both water decals and stickers. No painting really needed. Though you should try and colour the canopy yellow

Staying up to get that preorder when it opens. Judging from past DX releases, they tend to run out of orders almost instantly.

What type of "flag" is this?

I remember after Frontier I saw a video with VF-25 transforming toy. Pilot cabin was behind the VF in battroid mode and in vertical position. Pilot was basically lying on his back. I remember I though it would be extremely hard to pilot that shit in that position.
I see they fixed it in VF-31 an now pilot is in proper horizontal position in battroid mode.

>unforgivable
>Doing this to our orchards...
>It was almost time for harvest...
>This year they had been bearing good fruits
>And yet...
>...!

>Keith

Lazy pages are the best pages

>Look at that fighter
>The silver colored one
>It's the White Knight Lord Aldoria
>It really is beautiful
>Morris, you...
>Admire the white knight?
>Huh?
>You... anyone at the knight school would look up to the white knight.
>It's the title of the ace of the knights
>I-is that so?

>To think that even the White Knight will leave here
>No matter how you think about it, it's strange
>For ever single member of the Aerial Knights to be called out to sortie
>What will we do for protection of Windermere...
>Well with things as they are then that only leaves the garrisoned NUNS to protect Windermere
>Just...
>Lately there's rumors that they do nothing less than whatever the hell they want
>If there ever comes a time when we do need protection
>I don't know what'll happen

Do you all plan on getting all the ones from Delta Platoon or just this one?

Could mean a winner flag because Sheryl was painted on a couple mechs. Could also be a loser flag because Ranka was too. So fuck it, it's just an awesome way of Hayate showing devotion to his waifu if this even happens in the show.

>In the end they are just outsiders
>The things we hold dear
>The things we've brought up, they don't even try to understand it
>...Keith
>Are you still fretting?

>No matter how much you worry nothing will come of it
>The only thing we can really do
>Is pray that no conflict happens
>Yeah...
>Oh yeah, Keith...
>Tomorrow will probably be a day off
>Won't you come with me to the ruins?
>Huh?
>Even if I go to the ruins nothing will come of it
>There's a village called Aradel nearby
>You never have an opportunity to go to any far away villages do you?

This user I only plan on picking up Hayate's VF, I don't have the desire nor money to get 5 copies of the same mold. I might pick up a VF-1 or Fire Valkyrie in the future though.

My wallet wouldn't survive a $1000s worth of valkyries.

>It'll change your mood
>You're probably right
>It might be good once in a while
>Oh
>This is a pretty lively place

>By the way...
>Why are you you here also,
>Bogue?
>You see that's
>When I talked to Keith-sama he graciously offered to take me along, of course
>I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go
>I felt pressure behind my back you see..
>Ah...

Wouldn't you agree that Arad's VF has the best design? Why coose Hayate's over the other's?

>The real enemies have not been introduced.

Is it not obvious by this point that Fujiwara is the real villain?

>Keith used to be incredibly moe before NUNS happened
Their greatest sin, even greater than the bomb

>Keith and Bogue,
>Is it that you are new to these kinds of stores?
>Eh
>Ah, no
>I would often see stores in town when I came down but...
>I've never been outside the capital
>It's because Keith sama hase no fate with such a countryside-ish place
>Like this
>That so?
>You seem pretty familiar with it, Morris
>Yeah, it's because I'm just from an average family
>I grew up in place not at unlike this place
>This village feels pretty nostalgic

Real villain is the NUNS guy.

Roid will be simply someone Keith has to kill, that's why their 'triangle' with Heinz is important and Freyja's side of the story.

Mikumo is final boss.

>Roid, you come here a lot don't you?
>Because it's a village close to the ruins
>Nothing less from the caretakers of the temple that guard ruins I suppose
>Ahahaha
>Well there's that too
>I like this village
>There are a lot of things here that you'll never seen in the capital
>Oh...

You know there are itacha versions of all the Delta VFs right?

I like Arad's VF, but I prefer the cleaner look of Hayate's.

Also, If I'm only getting one VF, I'd rather get the MC's plane.

Fuck this manga for making me like Morris when I know he's going to die.

You can use a fine tip sharpy for panel lining and a regular one to fill in some gaps. You'll need to top coat it though or it'll smudge off. Also the canopy is clear. I just used tamiya clear yellow straight up because it's pretty dark already.

Pic related was months before when I was putting in some details.

I would suggest the water decals that come with it because it won't give off that shiny sheen you get from stickers. It'll take much more longer but it'll look nicer. Don't forget to get setters so they stick there forever.

>No matter how you think about it, it's strange
>For ever single member of the Aerial Knights to be called out to sortie
Indeed. Even if NUNS wanted to run some kind of experiments why can't they do it when Aerial Knights are near? If they just wanted to keep it in secret they would need get rid of all civilians too. Unless NUNS target was literally under Knight's base.

PROTODEVLIN

>This village is a really good place
>Even though it's the countryside
>That's why there's a lot of activity gathered here
>It's just that
>Lately there's been...
>Hey!
>Is that true!?
>Yeah...
>Right now Exdel is over talking with the village elder

>The NUNS guys
>Burned down Exdel's apple orchard
>Wha
>just now
>He said NUNS...
>You don't know when you're in the capital
>But out here they just do whatever they want
>No way...
>Then there's really no way that they'd protect Windermere...

>real villain is the guy we saw only in 2 episodes and with less than 1 minute of screen time total
It's believable, but it's shit. Even Grace and Leon were always around in Frontier.

Something about her eyes. They keep emphasizing them, but I can't quite but my hands on it.

NUNS Genocide when?

>Say, big brother
>Won't you look over here for a bit?
>Because they're for fun there's quite a few items here
>We guarantee the quality
>Wha- what ?
>What do you mean what? Our store of course
>We're just here by coincidence due to our parents' work's circumstances
>Our merchant's blood was swelling

Theo and Xao call the others oniisan a lot. I didn't care to think up something fitting, so lit big brother

No, that guy is definitely a Leon-type. The main villain is definitely going to probably be Roid. He hasn't actually done anything except talk a lot

The real villain in Frontier was Galaxy as whole. Grace was just the face. Nameless Borg like Galaxy was never seen in the fucking movie until the end either and was final villain.

Leon is the other boss taken care of. Like Roid, only Roid comes off as sympathetic thanks to this manga and his goal of extending Windermere's lifespan.

>Ohoh, so you're playing at running a store?
>Brats taking after merchants is something else
>Don't really want to be called brat by a brat, little brat
>Don't think of this as some playing around
>Wha
>Big brother's don't really have an eye for things it seems
>Haven't you heard of the Jussila
>We're the sons of that house
>Of course we would have proper articles here
>Jussila? The merchants of Jussila?
>Oh, that's right, Big brother!
>It's alright have a look
>How about a falling in love potion for your beloved person?
>Eh? No, I..

I'm getting Hayate's with the Freyers action base, and Messer's if they ever release it, with Kaname's base.
I dunno what I'll do for Solo-Wing Mirage's siggy, I guess a simple base.

>Well that big brother over there doesn't seem like he'd need one. Ahaha.
>Ahum. S-say
>I'd like to hear about Exdels apple orchard...
>Aah.. do you know
>anything about that?
>There's a NUNS training ground close to there
>They say that a variable fighter hit the wrong target
>That burned the apple orchard down
>so that's what it was...

Real villain is Roid. The guy claims the king wanted NUNS gone as his final will but all he did right before he died was say his son's name.

Final villain is the one MC fights. Roid is too goofy to be final villain and he has fuck to do with Hayate. He's embroiled with his triangle with Keith and Heinz, instead.

Hayate's interested to find out about his dad shenanigans which are going to direct him to nuke those NUNS headquarters.

>It's very unfortunate
>Exdels apples were known for their quality even at our place
>It seems he's here now because he wants to have some seedlings
>Even though it'll take many generations to before it's back to what it used to be
>Keith
>That's enough, right?... let's go

Thanks user, it'll be fun to go through a project like this. never used decals before.

>What's that commotion?

Lazy page. Best page.

strawpoll.me/7138120

Arad's has too much going on up above, it could benefit from the added bulk of a super pack like Ozma's valk. Also, if I'm dumping $200+ on a valk, it'll be the main character's.

>I think that's
>around where the NUNS were garrisoned...
>Let's go
>Ah, Keith!
>Hey, someone stop him!
>You!!
>Try saying that again!
>This might be bad

Roid feels too much like an internal Windermerian problem to be solved. He is the Leon, not the NUNS guy. The manga is setting up the NUNS as the villain, not Roid. Roid is more a well intended extremist, a more 'noble' version of Leon.

I mean Roid in the Sigur Valens

>Guest Appearances:

>Female Pilot with Burgundy/Purple color scheme

kek

They take up a lot of space and isn't Arad's VF the only other siegy available? It was kind of upsetting when I finished building my siggy. It got literally obliterated in the ep back then and now Hayate uses Messer's VF.

Your welcome user. If you've built an RG model then they almost have the same amount of small as shit decals. Have fun.

Real villain is that muslim guy helping Windermere. He's giving them all that shit to work with but he might take it all in the end.

The Mirage bullying has gone too far and has to stop this instant.

>Hmph. I said that Windermere is just a country that cannot do anything but grow apples
>Most of the fold quarts is under the supervision of the NUNS
>In this frozen wasteland of a country town
>The quality of the goods found is lacking at best
>What...
>You can't get into a fight!
>Calm down!

I'm not 100% of all nuances about the line about the fold quartz. My guess is he means that they already have rights on most of the fold quartz, so he thinks there's nothing else of value on windermere, or something similiar.

Morris is so dead, fuck. I actually like him a lot.

>What do you want?
>... just who do you think it was that messed up
>the apple orchards?

See Roid has 'good intentions' and his plan is a means to an end. We know his real goal is to protect Windermere. His main story is with Keith and Heinz, probably linked him against Walkure, but it looks like he's being taken down by his own people, rather than Delta Squadron. Hayate's character arc is leading him to find out the truth about his dad which can only happen if he confronts the shady NUNS higher ups who started everything in the first place. This has fuck all to do with Roid.

I don't think Roid is final villain worthy. He's going to be taken down earlier and leave the path open for Epsilon (who he is hiding things from) and the NUNS evil guys to take over. There are nine episodes left.

>Before you came here
>Windermere was a quiet and peaceful place...!
>Keith, at the sight of what's before him...

And that's it.

No, Mikumo is Razgriz.

NUNS DID NOTHING WRONG AND WERE GOOD, GUYS.

windnigger genocide when

Make Windermere Great Again

Mirage a shit.

Friendly reminder that it's already happening. Rejoice.

Thanks for the work.

Will people still defend NUNS once all of this is revealed in the anime?

Reina a cute.
CUTE!

Mistakes do happen during military trainings. NUNS would compensate all the loses with real money and not with worthless apples and windermerian pussies (the only thing windies can offer). But barbaric windies immediately started using violence.

Thank you user.

Since Bogue went all dere for Reina she has become more popular here.

>NUNS would compensate all the loses with real money
>NUNShit not acting like the bastards they are
Good joke, user.

> My guess is he means that they already have rights on most of the fold quartz
From 2ch's spoilers it'd seem like they agree with you. Maybe because it'd be weird to have the twins selling pendants with fold quartz unless it was somewhat common in Windermere.