Can we have a webtoons thread?

Can we have a webtoons thread?

Did the author ever stop wanking over the cat girl to actually take the time to make this decent?

Yeah, Mc rejected her and more or less confessed to queen

sure

Go take your gookshit somewhere else

Mc has great taste I hear.

And then rejected her too, Queen left the school and country and cat got kidnapped because "Fuck you, this is drama".

Basically the whole thing was over but then everyone went full retard just so the author could keep chugging on.

lmao fuck off
This

No, fuck off and take ypur fucking gook smut for phones with you

I really dig this one, it's hilarious and seems awesome but there are only 15 chapters translated and in original already 100+ chapters came out. I can't understand why it's so underrated

anyone?

Fuck off already, no one wants your gookshit on Sup Forums

>it's a gook thread

Anyone else reading Sstudy? Typical overly sexual gook stuff but the art is amazing.

Yes, this is Sup Forums - Gookshit & Light Novels.

I only read Gosu and Red Storm

Holy fuck.

Jaegu character development got shot to fuck after rejecting all the girls. Glasses is never seen again, and Moon was best girl he should've went with.

This appeals to my fetish.

I will not lie.

Gooks can make some interesting stuff to read. Sad when you get to the good parts, hiatus happen and the series disappears.

How did this wave of gook smut series happen? Jesus fuck, magic semen, magic blood, eroge glasses, time travel, succubus/incubus, and shitloads of NTR. It's being pumped out like crazy.

Webtoons made it possible to cut the publisher middleman and dump your shit directly into the internet

Moonyoung best girl, but there's been a whole lot of nothing going on since the series stopped being about comical weirdos fighting in MMA tournaments and went full dorama.