[Commie] Battery - 03 [2E30B2DA].mkv

>[Commie] Battery - 03 [2E30B2DA].mkv

New episode's out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjn5ZPudVkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Commie out first
Feels weird when you're used to HS being the first or only one.

Almost every single person in this show is annoying me in some way, its really weird

I wonder if they'll follow the same direction as the live action. If yes, I can't wait for bullying.

The writing is consistently dumb. MCs grandpa is basically the only decent character. MCs little brother acts like he should be 10 years older and MC is a cunt just like his parents.

>Commie

They delay HS because no one would use Commie otherwise.

This show looked so comfy in the PVs, why did it have to be so shit?

Best episode so far, it ends too fast though

>comfy

There's that word again.

I agree with both sides to be honest.

If a coach told you to cut your hair you would laugh in his face but Harada is such a cocky little shit.

I just don't understand Harada's character he has no reason to act like this at all even to his mother.

Do you need a tearful flashback to justify a character having a bad personality? Reminds me of Matsutarou threads where people were just whining that he's a bad character because he's mean and stupid. Glad to see a series with characters that aren't defined by 2 personality traits and a spot on the good/evil scale.

I unfortunately am very like him, something about my mom makes me very irritated. He's probably the same way.

Honestly, people are being stupid about the drama in this anime. A lot of the shit is implied. He;s worried about his brother because it seems he has some sort of medical condition, remember he got winded running. Go clearly just wants to be a catcher and just wants to play baseball. He reminds me of people I used to know who'd tell me "just do as they say" like fuck that, if someone is going to be unreasonable, I have no reason to obey them. I swear there was a dad before? The mom isn't understanding that he's going through puberty and will act out a lot from now on. It's better to be neutral with teens like him.

There is a dad, but he doesn't do anything to stop either side.

I wonder if Takumi has a mental illness.

I bet their relationship would be better if she did some things to relieve his stress, if you know what I mean. Like taking off his muddy uniform after building up quite a sweat and stuff.

I was really excited for this show but it kinda sucks. Characters are flat and the acting especially feels very awkward. Bad news for a character drama. Oh well I'll just rewatch House of Five Leaves or something.

>Reminds me of Matsutarou threads where people were just whining that he's a bad character because he's mean and stupid.

Was that the one where he kicked a dog, stole from a baby, and attempted rape all in the first episode?

I'll bet their relationship would be better if she wasn't openly resentful of him choosing baseball as a hobby. It's like she can't bring herself to be proud he's basically a prodigy, she must have had other plans for him and he's just told her to fuck off ever since whenever she tries to guilt-trip him out of it. Now that Seiha wants to do it, too, she's amping up her hostility.

>you can't play baseball because I'd have to do laundry and make lunch

What a fucking terrible unsupportive parent. It's no wonder he turned out so abrasive and awkward.

Does drinking Mets Lemon help you pitch like Noah Syndergaard?

>just grabs him by the neck
>other kids immediately yell YOU'LL KILL HIM

This scene was fucking weird. It's a bit of an overreaction to assume grabbing someone by the collar will kill him. Unless it's normal for Gou to just freak the fuck out and kill dudes. Shorty got that bite in oddy fast too, like he knew exactly what to do.

Why are Commie not dead yet?

because herkz is still alive

That's clearly not her point. She's trying to say that just because he wants to do something, he's not the only one that has responsibilities because of it and, he should change his attitude when requesting things of people let alone his attitude in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjn5ZPudVkQ
Looks like there'll be some sweet sweet bullying next week.

Is the live action uploaded somewhere? Even a raw is fine.

Holy shit these threads are deader than dead.

I feel like people don't want to use Commie for some reason

Incompatible timezones or schedules, lack of interest, another show airing at the same time, who knows.

My guess is everyone expected a sports anime in the same vein as HQ or Days but this subdued, quiet storytelling is putting them off.