The Weinstein of Music

Isn't there another one of these fat jews in the entertainment industry who's a sexual predator. He's in the music industry though. Probably fucked all the Disney singer kids, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc. Help me think of his name /pol, because that mother fucker is next. He's showed up here before. Someone must know his name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU?t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=w3dLIRHZO3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU?t=6

youtube.com/watch?v=w3dLIRHZO3Y

Lyor Cohen?

Rick Rubin?

David Geffen?

Dan Wreck Their Baby Can Schneider?

You stupid leftist kike, nobody cares that Trump talked about a woman's body behind closed doors. Sexually harassment is when you grope or speak to a woman to her face, repeatedly. Not talk about sexual things to your bro behind closed doors.

Even fucking women talk about how big a dude's dick might be behind closed doors. There's nothing wrong or improper about it. Now fuck off.

I wondered this also. Maybe some Sony music exec. But Harvey was just movies I think, what about TV? This could be movies, TV, music, modeling, etc.

It's probably easier to name the people that aren't sexual predators.

Dan Schneider. That's him the fucking mother fucker. This bastard is next. I can promise you that. All these fat jew predator fucks are gonna fall like dominos.

Buster Hyman?

Lance Boyle?

Here's a tip, all the top executives in entertainment are filthy kike predators. For whatever reason Weinstein is the only one that got outed

Weinstein got outed because the original Project Veritas leak was that the NYT sat on the story for 10 years, they got in front of it in damage control.

Can you imagine trying to sell Americans on the pussy grab story while ignoring 10 years of sexual harassment from some jew? The NYT is failing, not even on a money front, they are failing on a their fake efforts to seem unbiased and respectable.

>Dan Schneider. That's him the fucking mother fucker. This bastard is next. I can promise you that. All these fat jew predator fucks are gonna fall like dominos.
Why do all american posters sound like they're characters in a bad movie?

Trump Best mates with Epstein on Lolita Express.

why do a roos sound like retarded brits?

>They all are
youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s

"A Free man in paris"
Known to be the west coast Epstein
Pedosta had his address on a doc marked
>fyeo
And had secret meetings with him every trip to LA

David Geffen

The Weinstein of cunny.

Let's get this hashtag trending & see who else gets outed in Hollyhood

This could be the big one we've been waiting for, timing is just right.

#WHOELSE

>for whatever reason

HI JIDF!

WE KNOW WHAT A PLEA BARGAIN IS! FUCK YOU! WE'RE TAKING IT ALL!

Or it could be Rick Rubin. Probably both.

the casting couch isn't a meme. every major 'artistic' industry is dirty as fuck.

>Isn't there another one of these fat jews in the entertainment industry who's a sexual predator.

There are many of them in every type of industry.