Which religion is the correct one?

Which religion is the correct one?

yes

No one can prove God or gods exists.
And no one can prove they do not.
Because of this religion arises.
And it's not going away.
But what we can do is agree on the best use for religion as it relates to man and how we interact with one another. Looking at religious figures in terms of memes satisfies both the mystical and the scientific mind because it does not say deity is non-existent nor that it exists. The goal is to play with perspective.

>Buddha represents inner peace
>Kukai represents finding perfection in this life
>Moses represents kikery
>Jesus represents altruism which is the final act of love

Devotees of these teachers are all striving to acquire the same virtues which turned these people into spiritual masters. And this is the key to unifying the religions: If I am a Christian and I realize Paganism is a religion which promotes a healthy family unit, I can appreciate this aspect of the religion and can even adopt it if I before cared little for family. And the Pagan can see that the altruism taught in Christianity is good and they can adopt it. Likewise, the atheist may understand the need for inner peace and appreciate the Buddha who eloquently taught the Way, even beginning a meditative practice, all without becoming a Buddhist.

Religion must become spirituality because spirituality is only a set of perspectives through which we may think upon the unfathomable One.

In all things, regardless of faith, love yourself and others.

no?

Science.

the one you create for yourself after taking DMT

that's not a religion. he asked which is correct, not which isn't.

fuck those yellow orbs

yes

my man!

>By their fruits you will recognize them
According to Jesus.

The one religion whose members try to live after the bible as closely as possible, who stay politically neutral and do not fight at all in wars, who place the bible above all else are the Witnesses of Jehova.

fuck religion

the correct religion is self reliance based upon the knowledge that you are a mere mortal, incapable of knowing any "true god" or anything similar to the matter. You float. You all float.

I like the one that’s supposed to be about peace, but in reality they just want to fuck children. The Democrats.

>religion
>correct
pick one

Well, all religions are just there to control the mass population of mentally retarded people in the world. If they believe in a religion they will be easier to govern because of morals and all that jazz. The truth is believe in whatever you want but know that ur wasting your life talking the fucking sky. So to answer your question the best religion is the religion that focuses more on improving yourself instead of worshiping some magical being.

The one of your ancestors (Christianity not LARPAGING)

>You float. You all float.
Some are way too heavy. What about them?

Deism

Burn the witch!!

The true God is greater than the question of your belief.

There is no right or wrong religion. God is in charge of all of them

God sent many messenger to teach different versions of basically the same thing.

God was a crafty bugger

the hero's journey

>God sent many messenger to teach different versions of basically the same thing.
Behead the infidels?

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life

They'll float too, given enough Helium-2

none of them

I'm thoroughly convinced this place is nothing more than a HAM radio for millennials.
>allows you to broadcast your thoughts semi anonymously without reprisal from normies.
>attractive by neets and semi-neets like myself
>hmm, i suddenly wanna build a radio tower in my backyard and talk to you faggots IRL
Is there a board for that?

Radical Agnosticism

If it can stave off the advance of Communism, it is good enough for me.

upvoted

>Don't look for real answers, just live a good life

Where did you come from? Random chance? "Mother Nature"? ...

Once you answer that question, you will realize that there is only one correct story of the universe, and you are a miniscule part of it.

Islam. We will conquer the planet soon enough anyway. Then we'll go looking for other planets and other races to conquer and continue Mohammed's eternal conquest of all Kaffir.

Buddhism

Positive Christianity