>Doujins when
Never, enjoy getting more yaoi instead

Boxer x Izuru when.

Boxer did nothing wrong and is going to save Mirai-hen

This is fine.

I wouldn't mind as long as it's not Komaeda and Hinata

I would suck Komaeda's dick

I really want despair Nekomaru or Akane to beat up Juzo

Boxer is on the level of a Saturday morning cartoon villain. He will never be redeemed or seen as sympathetic.

End me. /y/ and /u/ should kill themselves.

>the way they are handling Chiaki's relationship with him.

Holy shit, it's really good. Is the rest of the time going to be her and Chisa as MC now since presumably Hinata is not going to be there for a while?

Daily Izuru will corrupt these 4 post.

Watch him be the fucking hero in the end just to piss off everyone and enable the DID NOTHIN WRONG fags.

Yeah izuru is the ultimate fucker.

I think we're due for some real timeskips, they need to cover a couple of years in just 12 episodes.

>as a contrast to how depressed Hajime was in the last three episodes and how bored Izuru is before SDR2, Izuru post-surgery is having tons of fun for a few months just learning shit and trying out new things.

Why?

>not be there for a while
He doesn't see her again until the moment he kills her, and you could argue he did that as Izuru. So technically, this is the last time the two people actually met as themselves.

Honestly just wish he outlives or causes a returning character to die for the aftermath.
It would cause an Anal Armageddon.

Now I wonder what hope tastes like.

sauce of this?

>Hajime failed to protect her smile

If doubles Chiaki survives Despair Side

I still think that he has some sort of secret motive of his own. Some of the stuff he was saying this episode about normies being worthless to the point where their deaths don't matter and that they only exist to serve the Talented seemed strange. In Mirai-hen he's just rowdy/violent, he never showed any signs of having views like this though.

>Boxer slugs Aoi in the fucking face

>He doesn't see her again until the moment he kills her, and you could argue he did that as Izuru.
I'm sorry, does your dad work at Nintendo and you've seen all the other episodes?

>Learning you are the zenith of human achievement

Let him have some fun with it

Natsumi deserve a romantic vanilla doujin about her and Hajime.

Chiaki was always too much out of a cartoonish character to treat seriosuly as a waifu material and i oncly accepted her as a fictional AI created by Alter Ego. In their actual world, Natsumi works much better as his fellow reserve course student "trash".

So
Yakudzas sister talks with our boy Hadjime when suddenly this bitch Sato starts bullying her.
After that Sato starts to annoy Little Sister even more, even almost slap her(knowing that she has power in yakudza clan)
And AFTER THAT Sato kills her.
Fuyuhiko's sister did nothing wrong

>Radar

Its like they're confirming it already.

I really want him and Togami to interact.

Author spreading despair in real life.

So being lesbian and clingy destroyed the world, huh? Reminds me of Kara no Shoujo.

She couldn't complete the Hinata route ;_;

Poor guy just got to rank 1 with her and now she's dead.
He was SO close to becoming the ultimate little brother.

The next episode or two is going to mainly be Chiaki though. Then her befriending Chihiro and Junko's entrance.

>be a GOAT security guard
>some pathetic reserved kid try to come to the royal palace of ultimates
>throw him away and tell him GTFO
>this kid keeps talking shit then tries to punch you
>you go reck his shit and then completely demoralise him so he never considers coming back and about to knock him to sleep since he is an annoying problem

>Sup Forums hates a man trying to do his job

You guys would fail as security guards if you were tasked to protect royalty

He will do an kitten for Munakata or something and then the moralfags redditors will try to make a hero out of him.

No please no, all but this, i would kill fucking Kodaka if this happend

There aren't that many danganronpa doujins on the panda, user, I found it myself.

What did she meant by this?

Well he clearly went to get Izuru'd, so you could argue Hajime was almost killed during the process and is not in any control.

I will never forgive Juzou. This dude is seriously an eyesore.

This so fucking much
BOXER IS GOAT

I really doubt Izuru will be an edgelord from the get-go. Junko needs to corrupt him first, then he'll become an edgelord.

I'm talking about the part where he kills Chiaki. That's too obvious speculation which is something you shouldnt do in a murder mystery series that isnt case 1-1.

>Hajime could have become the Ultimate Brother In Law with Fuyuhiko
>Yuri tards fucked it up

He was just talking smack to get Hajime to fuck off. Plus he may think that way, just not be super vocal about it in Mirai.

strawpoll.me/10858061

yeah, but I have not found that.

In the end, she was truly the Super High School Level Little Sister

>Hajime starting to get confidence will not go through with program.
>Worst boy fucks it all up.

FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM

He should just come out that he's gay.

I found it. Tip: Try searching for Chiaki and English.

So, was Kirigiri's dad evil or just criminally incompetent when it came to the lives of his students?

>b-but it was just an expression, Fuyuhiko just said it as a joke

>please reply to my bait

>People voting Boxer.
Okay, blind hatred for a character doesn't mean he wasn't doing his job.
Hurting your feely weelies isn't against the law you 14 year old girls.

Gone too soon.

> The last normal human being that actually cared about Natsume was Hajime before she died as well as being the last person to care about her.
> Sakakura was indirectly responsible for Izuru.
Why does Sakakura still continue being the baby-back bitch of the series? Seriously, he's like the problem causing ass of the series. Second behind Juunko.

>izuru hajime literally as 14 year old edgy self-insert

That would be so fucking lame.

OK the nindu nuffin fag, explain his bullshit action in Mirai and how he almost got 3 people killed in front of everyone watching. Assuming its all not just bullshit and he turns out to be a Garrosh in the end.

she was prime imouto. but now she's "chiaaaa"ing in heaven now

Happens every fucking time

>Hey, this Enoshima chick seems fun, I will talk to her!
>Boom, dead
>Holy fuck, what happend to you, Togami? Better check you out
>Boom, dead
>Chisa is so sweet! Let's talk with her!
>Boom, dead
>Oh wow, Fuyuhiko's sis! She seems kinda cute, let's talk with her
>Boom, dead

Fuck this series

Can't it be both?
Second most deserved execution in the series.

He used DESPAIR to shit him, it´s his fault.

Why did Izuru kill the student council again? Is he super high school level retarded?

>stepping and spitting on a student

He didn't even need to be there because the other security guard already stopped Hajime

She really was the Dangan Ronpa 3: end of hope's peak academy: despair chapter: episode 3.

Get off this thread, Juzo.

>REEEE I FUCKING HATE NORMIES
>*SPIT*
>didn do nuffin

>I wish to stand on my own and prove my talent without relying on my family name to do that for me
>AHH SAVE ME FUYUHIKO

what did she mean by this?

>tries to KILL a girl, an old man and a manlet who he just beat up before
>the only time we've ever seen him fight anyone in his weight class he got smashed into a table
Why is Boxer so worthless?

He was trying to ensure Hajime didn't come back.
He was protecting the lad.
Would you rather be beaten and humiliated, or murdered?
Because I know what I'd rather have.

It was the council.
He goes against their wishes and they cut funding.

Boredom, which is far worse than despair.

She really didn't. She was clearly just playing coy with Sato, not actually planning on killing her.

Sato is just insane and overreacted in order to protect her waifu. Fuck Sato. It doesn't help she reminds me of that cunt Hitomi. Seriously, fuck Hitomi.

>Her and Hinata will never work through their insecurities together

>he thinks he wasn't going to go with the program eventually
>he thinks he wasn't wallowing over it for months
>he thinks natsumi's conversation didn't hit him hard and convince him he's probably not worthy being with Chiaki

You're dumb as fuck if you think it wasn't fate that he was going to become Izuru.

It's just like Griffith and the behilit, he was destined to become Izuru one way or the other.

Feel like Chisa, Munakata and Boxer are the one who set up the game to punish the guys responsible for Izuru project. Maybe its all a hoax and they pretend to die. Maybe old man and Scout are the only bad guys or something.

Junko's first killing game

You don't think they'd have him kill Chiaki? user pls. They made her "class president" so they can probably spread despair among them once she got killed. Are you forgetting he killed the entire student council? They might put her there at the time.

I would like to get to know this character be--
>dead
fucking goddamnit, give me like more than one second to know these characters

Why would he need a reason? He's a wild card who does anything he wants.
Still we don't know whether he killed them before or after he fell into despair. Now that's something I'm curious about.
Hell for all we know, he might have fell into despair as soon as he wakes up, without Junko's help.

GIVE
HER
BACK

>killed more FF members than Ultimate Despairs

>Gozu
>Juzo's weight class.
Gonna need bigger bait.

We don't know why.
That's the purpose of the anime.

It was a killing game and he wasn't the only one that was killing in it? Are you the actual SHSL retard?

doing his job by beating up a kid? There was an actual adult close by who already showed how to deal with Hajime if you need an example of what "doing your job" looks like.

He was wallowing in it for months though.

But Chiakis words affected him not too. Then when he see's someone he has a connection with killed, he wants to learn about it and Boxer starts being a faggot.

He's in his league strength-wise.

See

Gravel.

We can only wait for fan art and doujins. Don't worry we still have more shipping material than Naegifags with Sayaka.

>I will never feel Chiaki lean up against me while we both co-op in a game
>I will never notice that even though her eyes are completely fixed on the game she's lightly blushing
>we will never stay like that for hours
>Hajime could have had that but NOOOOOO

It's Junko, she doesn't need to explain shit

>being with Chiaki

He friendzoned her though. GTFO shipping fags, there's nothing between them.

How are y'alls despair meters thus far?

I'm at a pretty steady 4, I'm worried about how they'll abuse the Chiaki Hajime relationship but Future Arc isn't even phasing me.

He didn't need to go that far.

They fucked up.

They made Natsumi too likeable, now I do not give a shit about Chiaki.