Hey beautiful, want to be in my movie? I can make you a huge star!

>Hey beautiful, want to be in my movie? I can make you a huge star!

He has banged and objectified every QT in jewlywood.
How can feminists even recover?

>immediately drop to my knees to behold his glorious love spire as it winks at me a little drop of preseminal fluid

My ass is ready.

Man fuck these starlets complaining about abuse. If hed make me a millionare id massage him and lube my ass up in the shower for free.
Ungrateful,self entitled bitches.

>this hideous Jew has pounded Emma Watson's guts on more than one occasion

>As I open wide I feel the heat coming off of it. My face flushed and my small hands shaking, I reach for the pendulous gonads that swing before me.
>I wonder, is this love? or something deeper.
>a couple groans and a huff and puff later, he continues to worship my bottom in post-coital bliss
>a-a-user? we should do this again
>He hands me $3.50
>best christmas ever

YAAAA'THINKYAA'HOTSHIT'DONCHAAA

I'd blow his cut cock for a multi-million dollar starting role. I don't know why women are crying about this.

If her guts were my hand, so have I.

Holy shit does this guy just reek of being a stereotype of a sleazy rat faced entertainement executive kike

DESU if this guy got with even half of the chicks he is being accused of "assaulting", he is pretty much the ultimate legend. I mean this guy has basically cucked every major hollywood actor.

Ugly dude figures out how to get more ass than a toilet seat and you hate him Sup Forums?

>america is so fucking awesome chicks make tens of millions of dollars for giving one blow job

god bless america and god bless trump

>>Hey beautiful, want to be in my movie? I can make you a huge star!
Cums in plant

Kind of ironic how Sup Forums hates this kike for being a degenerate, yet proudly supports Trump who is no different.

All degenerates will get what they deserve in the end. No exceptions.

It's just Sup Forums loving the fact that a corrupt Jew in one of the most liberal and corrupt industries topple

Yea these bitches had to watch him jerk off and made millions, I would blow that guy for $20 and a subway sandwich. #mensrights

Why are people surprised and outraged about all of this? I thought that it was common knowledge that you had to suck and fuck the top dogs to make it in Hollywood

because just yesterday women realised that could claim rape and get paid instead of relying on "one last blowjob"

Double-crossed and toppled by his own brother.

Merchants only face the consequences of their actions when they piss off other Merchants.

Ask Bernie Madoff, who will die in prison for being stupid enough to rip off fellow Merchants.

Nobody is surprised about it, we're just entertaining ourselves over the fact that the Hollyjew "feminists" all sucked his dick and pretended they didn't for all these years, allowing more young women to be victimized, so we're thriving on the keks from catching them in a massive web of hypocritical bullshit they can't get out of.

Burn it all down, I stopped supporting television and movies a while back, and would love to see all of it collapse tomorrow.