Why this creepy motherfucker won't stop smiling

Why this creepy motherfucker won't stop smiling

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VNlyhK6R!dXjoH7isEZFXC4VOBWM7VvQ30-uam5Ov8C-8_qyiIWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's always looking at Rose's ass.

Fuck off fujoshits.

anyone got that official art where he is blatantly staring directly at rose bending over.

noice jpeg compression

700 years of semen glopping.

I don't blame him for checking it out.

Because he's in a better, luckier position than the MC of the other fantasy series airing this season.

Rude. Sorey is cute.

He is HAPPY

At least he's not a pussy
I'd rather have a mc that's a faggot than a pussy

Because he has a dedicated semen reciprocal, who can alter their body to his preference.

user please, Sorey and Mikleo are pure!

>reciprocal

Is that a veiled reference to them switching because they're vers, or did you misspell "receptacle"?

It was a mispelling user.

>Mikleo
>pure
a pure slut for Sorey's dick maybe.

Because he has a trap with a fat hips following him that only he can see.

Said trap is also some next level supreme waifu, whose not only prettier than the human girls in his team, but also a better cook, has a better personality, understands and supports his life's goal, and will wait dutifully for him for 700 years.

And is also the best single-target healer

Not to forget also covers his blind spot in battle.

Fuck off fujoshits.

come out of the closet now, user

Why are you so upset user?

yeah user, take a LOAD off ;)

>BudLightSubs

L
A
I
L
A
H

You'd be smiling all the time too if you grew up in Heaven, hung out with gorgeous angelic hotties who all thought you were cool, and then found out you were destined to save the mortal world from darkness and that everyone loves you.

And this is all before considering that you have a super cute boyfriend who likes to fuck.

This anime made me pick up the game again.
I've been trying to get enough grade to afford all the things in the grade shop.
Every lord of the land is level 20 and it's not enough.
I wonder what dying feels like.

Best girl by far.

Does anybody know which doujin this is from?

But no one's posted Rose yet

Kill yourself.

also requesting sauce

Because he has the perfect boyfriend.

>The sociopath
>being best anything.

the nsfw version is nice too

Rose is a good girl. In any other game/anime she'd be best. But not in this one. This one has Lailah. Lailah a best.

It's probably technically safe, but I'd be pushing it pretty close if I posted it.

art is v nice

Is this yaoi?

Here you go user, I just updated this a few weeks ago.

mega.nz/#!VNlyhK6R!dXjoH7isEZFXC4VOBWM7VvQ30-uam5Ov8C-8_qyiIWE

What else would it be?

No. It's just fujoshits being delusional.

kek stay mad

Not at all. Sorey wants to fuck Alisha and Rose at the same time. Like a normal, healthy young heterosexual male.

The creators themselves pointed out that Sorey has no desire to fuck either Rose or Alisha, in fact they also pointed out that Sorey wouldn't work with either girl either.

In fact in the game itself Sorey finds the thought of being in relationship with Rose to be unappealing to the point it's actually funny. And with Alisha he thought that she was inept and had zero problems shitting on her.

I think getting repeatedly BTFO is starting to cause some long term damage to straightposters. First Seraph and now Zesty. Maintaining this level of delusion can't be healthy for them.

Of course.

I was just posting my gay in the seraph thread too

Oh shit I just realized what that image is saying

I never even notice he switched the side he stands on during the part of the game where Sorey can't see in one eye

That is pretty fucking adorable

don't let it die

Yaoi is outdated user. It's called BL now.

And it's not, but with Meebo and Sorey being the only characters that care about each other in that game, some people see it as such.

No, fujo are mentally ill.

Um....yeah, considering that Mikleo wins the MC bowl yeah I guess you could say it's yaoi

The girls are cute though? So you can enjoy those, they just don't win the MC bowl.

Straight people are mentally ill*

Homos don't go into threads for straight pandering anime and act delusional, so why do you degenerates come into threads for gay anime to spout about your mental disability?

bi is justice
>tfw happily with grill and can still shitpost gay anime boys

>trying to maintain your composure as your boyfriend who is invisible to everyone but you starts snaking his hand into your pants in the middle of a crowd

Bi is just as bad as hetshit. Real love only exists between boys.

What about between two girls?

That's alright too.

Wasn't it something like negative emotions that make you feel conflicted generate malevolence so he pretty much has to be happy most of the time so he doesn't turn himself and his whole crew into hellions?

Yup, kinda fucked up but that's how his world works.

Not quite, if you feel righteously pissed off about something you won't generate malevolence since you're not going against your ideals.

Malevolence is such a shitty concept in general. I hope they retcon it in Berseria.

he's just being friendly...

No being pissed off is enough to do it, remember that general that turned into a hellion?

Don't bully the Shepherd.

>Zesty fujos are Seraphfags in disguise
>tumblr
This makes simply too much sense now. Way to kill an actually good ship.

It can be interpreted that way but it's probably more of an asexual life partnership considering the MC doesn't show any sexual interest in anything in the game and the game's creators sunk any het pairings, intending MC to be pure. It's pretty clear they are each other's "most important/loved person" but there's never anything sexual presented or implied about it.

It wouldn't be so bad if the characters had acknowledged the absurdity of it and sought to change it. But they didn't.

>actual good ship

Ignore the hetfags, post more homo.

Well it's true especially in regards to Tales. More thought and effort went into their relationship than it did for most Tales couples, and this is even when they still cut out a lot of shit.

running low on tales homo

Fujo here, and even I agree. Stop acting like a tumblrina. If you just want to dump images and circle jerk then go on /cm/. But, if you want to actually discuss something then do that.

Can do.

Please stay in your containment thread.

Why don't you just go to the /cm/ thread? Or back to tumblr? It would be more suited to picture dumping.

I prefer this ship but I dislike so much dumping in every thread, at least Alisha and Rosefags talk about things.

The images are necessary to ward off cancer. Decent discussion isn't possible with waifushitters and straightposters clogging up every thread.

You're the one who needs to go back to their containment chamber, I like Sorey and Mikleo like everyone else but I don't feel the need to beat people over the head with it constantly like you do. Seriously, you're just like the Seraphfags. It's funny at the beginning but you bitches just don't know when to stop.

based anons

>Please stay in your containment thread.
Just go back to Tumblr where you belong. Or atleast talk about how you think the anime will handle Sorey/Mikleo. Anything that's actually on topic.

Being a cancerous landwhale spammer just makes everyone fucking hate you, even the fujos who enjoy Sorey/Mikleo.

There only two things you can discuss about Zestiria, the homo or how shit the game was and how Baba need to kill himself. I rather discuss the former.

Nice falseflagging, Shinoashitter. If you people can't handle images of a canon gay couple they then simply stay out of threads about anime with a canon gay couple.

But you're a part of that cancer too user. You don't even talk about the actual game/anime or even the couple, all you do is spam images.

What you are doing is cancerous though. Sup Forums is not for image dumping, /cm/ is. There is a proper thread for this stuff, I can't understand why you won't just go there.

You are more or less a waifushitter for Mikleo, don't think you are any better. It's just a different kind of shitposting.

Mikleo uke tits are best

Do not defend metaposters from the horrible mugen metaposting threads.

So far I'm pretty happy with how the anime is handling Sorey/Mikleo. All signs point towards us getting an ending that's just as cute as the game's.

Except I was one of the people who pointed out that Shinona wasn't going to be anything special.

Also you just admitted to being one of the spamming Seraphfags. Seriously you're so fucking cancerous that you're the reason why the fujo thread started to consider all seraphfags to be cancerous.

>You

Not everyone is the boogeyman you're so insistent on rattling on about. If you want to discuss something then do it instead of complaining about images that in no way prevent you from discussing this anime.

thread conversion time?

I agree. I actually think the anime has done more than the game did for Sorey/Mikleo so far. It's clearly baiting with the physical intimacy but it feels natural for them. I'm of the unpopular opinion that Sorey/Mikleo could've been alot better even if it was better handled than the other relationships obviously.

user you're speaking to multiple people. Also there is no boogeyman since you you were doing exactly what people were telling you to stop doing. You complain about Shinonafags and yet you're acting like one.

For the record I'm also, .

>Sorey/Mikleo could've been alot better
Agreed, they didn't even explore all of the baggage or doubts that the guidebook mentioned. It would have been nice to see more childhood things as well.

Do we have a female mod for the trap for the windows game yet?

Zestiria couldĀ“ve been a lot better as a whole.

>You
There you go again. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension?

Yeah, very true. It's a shame really.