Is Go Nagai crazy or just an entertaining hack?

Is Go Nagai crazy or just an entertaining hack?

storytime I suppose

poor Adolf

4 more after this one

bump

I still don't know what to make of Ryou.

FIN

An entertaining hack.

Kek. Those Jews, Evil schemers.

I was actually contemplating posting this on Sup Forums but I don't think it'd be worth the effort.

Uncle Go is great

Misunderstood genius. Don't get why you said hack, though. He has influenced anime and manga greatly with his many original pioneering works.

I really like his art style but it feels kind of lazy to me. I thought the narrative in Devilman really jumped around all over the place and almost felt rushed at times. Maybe it's just because it's a product of its times and I don't quite get it yet. I won't deny his huge influence at all.

Is uncle go right?

The jew fears the samurai

If he is entertaining can we really call him a hack?
YES!
Still love him though

>Cutey Honey influences Magical Girl anime for decades
>Mazinger Z influences mecha for decades
>Devilman influences ... ?

>hack
Explain what you mean by calling him a hack with such slander?

Depends on his work. Sometimes he actually puts effort into it and sometimes he doesn't.

Gore, edge (?), monster designs and such in manga? Huh, now that you think of it, it's more known as being famous than actually influential.

I don't know who is cucking who

Poor Adolf ;_;

Is that VJ?

Devilman influenced big directors like Anno and Imaishi

Yes

>Anno
Yeah, on a few things but its influence on the industry isn't as great as its fame.

Without it, classics like Eva wouldn't even exist.

Yes, but its actual influence on it isn't as high as people think. Anno only mentions it so he can attempt to compare himself to his senpai Nagai.

>I thought the narrative in Devilman really jumped around all over the place
Yes it does. It's a gag manga and the majority of the gags rely on being unpredictable.

Miura mentioned Devilman was one of his main influences for Berserk. Clamp was influenced by Devilman too

He actually had more to say about Mao Dante than Devilman in their interview.

I thought Miura's biggest influences were Guin Saga and western science fiction. But Devilman does makes a lot of sense as an influence.

thats hitler isn't it? what a hack

see

>Clamp
Of course, but what things can you actually cite?

The demon designs and such are very Devilman. Multiple creatures just jam packed into one.

X and I guess CCS (Yue is a Ryo Asuka's rip-off but with a happy ending).