Tamako Love Story

Thoughts?

I think Tamako has cute slender legs.

gr8 m8

Good conclusion to the series. Not the best thing Kyoani's ever done, but it is a very enjoyable movie nonetheless. The scene after Mochizou confesses is pretty great. Other than that not much of note.

overrated movie

I honestly don't think that I could care less for it.

Unnecessary.
Miuna Love Story when?

>Guy confesses in the first half hour
>"Oh shit this is good stuff"

>Girl spends the next hour sperging out around him and avoiding him

It was shit.

It was a a masterpiece. A fitting conclusion to one of my favorite anime.

How simple-minded.

One of the best things Kyoani has produced. Definitely their best film after Disappearance.

I didn't see it.
But I did fap to a doujin about it.
So all in all, it's pretty good.

Does anyone have a lite or pro Mega account that they can download the High Speed movie raw with? I have a link but the size of the file is bigger that the bandwidth limit for free accounts.
If you could then upload a torrent for it to Nyaa, it would be great

It's shit. The director's a talentless hack.

Did not have enough brown loli

Not enough Kanna.

How so?

Way better than Disappearance m8.

>Good conclusion to the series.
Oh fuck off. The series is a piece of shit, whereas the movie is amazing as its own work.

Nobody cares about your wacky moe slice-of-life with the talking bird.

>Nobody cares about your wacky moe slice-of-life with the talking bird.
I do.

Its cute and it looks comfy but nothing major overall. I still think its worth watching.

>a love story between a young couple
>they are amateur at it therefore its bad

If you pay close attention to the series then you might discover that Tamako never really thought about Mochizou in any other way than a childhood friend:
After confession she realizes how Mochizou feels but panics in the process and she certainly doesn't want to say no to him because she didn't think about it before. There are dialogues and hints about her being a simple minded girl who loves the market and it's people more than anything so it is understandable.

The movie and TV series go hand in hand.

The movie was also about Tamako's fear of change. After her mother died, she is deathly afraid of people leaving her life. Suddenly Mochizou confesses and says he's going to Tokyo, of course she's going to panic. Part of the movie is her learning that small change isn't so bad, and then learning she actually does love Mochizou

I really adore the subtle developments in the movie. It makes me sad that I won't see anything new of the characters ever again.

It's really only the bird that's bad. All of the parts that don't have the bird are great.

Masterpiece, second best thing from the studio and best feature film. Stoked to see Koe no Katachi, glad Yamada's sticking to movies for now.

That's uhh, a very lewd predicament they're in.

I can't help but think these are huge lies, I disliked the show itself and can't see how the movie could be that much better

There's no bird and the story actually focuses on the characters rather than silly antics.

/r/ing "zazazazazaza STOPPU" gif.

The former which you responded to, I dug the show but the movie is markedly better. I implore you to try it out cause it's that fucking good.

Shit.

I never cared about Tamako and Mochizou romance.

Should have made a movie about Kanna instead.

Midori was NTR'd.

Why do you do this to yourself

It's not bad. Anybody who says it's the greatest love story ever told is literally retarded. The love story was the weakest part.

a legendary japanese cliche story that has been told a billion times over

told once again

Well, the movie WAS quite simple.

Doesn't make it bad, though.

They better fuck.

What exactly do you think they were doing in that field during the credits user?

Holding hands

I want to commit a crime.

Thank you

Best part of the series

Seeing Tamako not act bubbly was pretty great.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TELEPHONE NUUMBAA

Best girl, no contest.

Excessive head patting?

Yamada's masterpiece.

Her neck mole distract me everytime

Cute

don't make me cry

No, they don't. The series was nonsensical and had a ridiculous tone. The movie is much more focused and grounded.

>female classmates as they frantically try to get away from you in a graceful manner

Would you make Mochizou blush at your keiki?

You wouldn't care about the characters if it wasn't for the fact that you spent 12 episodes looking into their daily lives.

see