What difficulty level are you planning on playing this post-happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a27724/nuclear-war-deaths-visualization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state_temperature_extremes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska#Climate
infoplease.com/science-health/weather/record-lowest-temperatures-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

level 99: enter as a NEET with no preparation whatsoever. I figure someone will choke me to death while I'm prostituting, a peaceful exit.

idk, getting killed by some radroach or something. I'm sure the radscorpions will get me if the radroaches and giant mole-rats don't.

me too. I feel like i don't have time to get prepped so when the ground starts to shake im just going to grab my pocket knife (starting item) and find myself a stick to widdle into a spear. i hope to make it to the boss on mars.

Veteran. Never go higher because I suck and die instantly.

Normal I’ll probably be deleted by the reality distorting microwave cannon podesta is using though.

Yeah, I'll likely get mauled by hillbillies and dogs. Preparation? Canada. You can't prepare for shit here.

When you're a poorfag loser. So when it happens, I'm screwed.

do you ever hope to wake up in a different reality?

I don't know
That all depends on if the guy next door has a gun or not. If he does then pretty fucked

Easy mode, I just want to experience the story guys

Shit weablows say

That's probably what death is. Our reality is just a virtual reality game for bored fucks living in a post-scarcity higher-level reality.

i'll lie down in my bed and starve to death browsing the internet and playing games for as long as I have power. Once that's out, go to books. I'm defending my home and not leaving it.

Easy, just like I play normie life on. I am 6'5", white, not obese, and come from a good family. Can't wait to rape all the Sup Forumsfag's sisters.

Yes preferrably where God exists

the sims (us) is an EA title and its pay to play so you will have needed to start building a character years ago and not for cheap. you should be finishing your minecrafted a base in the desert if you wanted easy mode.

Lv15 Motown monk with a revolver.

Probably about 30/100 for me. People like me easily and I'm tall and strong but I have an autistic tendency to do things without thinking some times. I can also easily pick a side in an argument and make decisions fast. As long as I play it safe I will be ok.

Hard mode.
I've got a nice face and people like me, but I'm also an overweight manlet with numerous health issues.

Canadian after my own life. We're fucked. So when the end comes lets try to make it memorable.

Broke as hell but have training with guns, know how to read people. I’d play normal probably will be killed by one of my sex slaves, poisoning I suspect as my weakness for women will be my downfall

Nightmare mode for me. I don't need a bug out bag. I'll just vanish and post up, take out anyone who comes close. Lots of food, no people. Some places can only be inhabited by hard men.

Super Easy Mode.

Happening hut built into the Earth in the Oregon Outback far far away from cities, towns and population groups armed to the teeth.

Let the kids play their nigger games, me I'll be enjoying life without taxes and people.

I can't wait till I can wander the wastelands wearing Nazi paraphernalia, that will be one of my favorite parts, no one gives a fuck about what u wear when society is reduced to it's most primal form. If I could wear Nazi stuff today without losing all potential prospects and every third person wanting to fight me I would but that is unrealistic.

Same. I feel like God left us.

pro-tip: They'll still care, and they'll feel justified to just kill you since there's no more laws in place.

fucking casuals.

ultra-violence

STALKER Difficulty. Everything else is just a waste of ammo.

Cheeki breeki iv damke.

So I'll kill them first

>STALKER

master, of course

Realistically in a full on world scale nuclear firefight how likely is it that you would even survive the initial shit, even people that have bunkers could and simply probably wont be in them. You really would just need to find a group of people and make your own enclave.

Metro 2033 mode.

Nightmare mode. Enter has a half starving neet armed only with nunchucks. I’m in the mountains and it’s almost winter

impossible mode

i live in a foreign country, dont speak the language, zero contacts outside of work. zero weapons except for kitchen knives

lel another 21/21/2012 / y2k etc coming up?

Never make it out of the first cut scene, I’m in a giant city being vaporized, later on, the protagonist eats a can of beans, while you can make out the outline of my body vaporized into ash upon a dimly lit wall.

master+AMK mod

cheeki breeki

This estimate is about half a billion would die in the initial battle. That's only about 7% of the world population. That's a 93% survival rate. Although if you're in one of the countries that are hit, I'm sure that survival rate drops significantly.

>Winter in the mountains

Amerineet. Do you even know what cold is?

google translate some basic phrases like "Stop! I will let you fuck me if you do not kill!" while u still can.

Link:

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a27724/nuclear-war-deaths-visualization/

Baby-mode: I plan on evaporating in the all ensuing nuclear fire.

That or be called to heaven. Suck it catholics.

I have a decent number of preps, weapons, tools, 4x4, gardening skills, food, etc.

I am, however, a 34 year old male, and not an attractive woman that will inevitably be taken care of in exchange for sexual favors.

On a scale of Transexual Canadian Millenial to hot caucasian slut with an average IQ I'd say I'm pretty much in the middle.

whatever level my experiences have gifted me that have enabled my survival. as one should.

die cis white scum

Normal mode. Pacific north west full of autistic left leaning fags. Couple years kickboxing experience but don't know how much that'll help. Pretty much an autistic neet myself but at least I lift a lot and am decently strong. If I get my hands on a gun I just need to truck it across the cascade range to stay away from the radiation of nuked Seattle.

in good news the family land has a couple natural springs that you can safely drink right out of
and I spent my childhood working in my granddad's garden mostly weeding and picking veggies.

but in bad news I've never shot a gun much less at anything alive

that's you dying on the inside. you're waking up. you will start to get tunnel vision. deafening ringing. you're about to show your MK3 animality.

at least on Crossed

the Christ level, the Christian level

hopefully

which is likely not a light difficulty

-20C is common where I live. Record low for state is -55C without windchill. And it’s the windiest state in America, 40mph+ winds are common in winter. But the snow is what will kill me

Normal mode, got a bunch of guns, ammo, military training, live on a ranch with well water, probably going to end up doing an evil play through, trying to gather minions with the promise of food, clean water, and other supplies in exchange for absolute loyalty eventually becoming Caesar.

Man that is a gory comic...

I'm in California so I'm fucked, I would probably just get in my car and try to go as north as possible.

I don't have guns, or any weapons really.

>choose a difficulty
Awww yea, about as easy as getting a greasy stick up a dogs arse

The windiest state in America is Nebraska. The lowest temperature ever recorded in Nebraska is -44C. It says nothing about wind chill. This was in 1989, the average daily low in Nebraska in January is -10C/-11C depending on which part of the state you live in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state_temperature_extremes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska#Climate

infoplease.com/science-health/weather/record-lowest-temperatures-state

Quit your bullshit.

You have my Canadian approval. Good luck out there when the time comes. Hopefully soon. I'm mighty sick of this shit "country"

Depends on what weaponry is available Other than rebar and cricket bats

Rolling

Gonna need the cheat code...

>in b4 in, out, in out. Spit.

you good. we'll figure out an agreeable border.

I thought you were "Post-Country"

literal easy mode, as in i'd hide in my attic and get murdered/kill myself from boredom

Of course, and trade agreements.

I'm currently rocking a deprived build myself.

>New york suburb

I'm close enough to the city that'll prob be evaporated. Maybe ghoulified. At least NIGHTMARE! difficulty possibly DANTE MUST DIE

WY, been believing a lie, never bothered to look it up

Rollo

wake up naked in a gay bar in california
weilding a giant bad dragon dildo as a weapon,
only hunt for food,
only hunt wommenz

one word. caravans.

whose statistics are these

Easy

I'm 6', 240 lb strongfat in my 20's, and I live next to several large fresh water lakes in a breadbasket state and have stocked about 30 lbs of dry grains and a few shelves of canned food. I have no addictions besides nicotine and don't drink. 20 20 vision, no health problems and not on any psych medication. I have a lot of blue collar experience so I can build shit as well. I'm nogunz though but that won't be that big of a deal, I will just keep a low profile.

Rolling

Also WY temps are even more divergent -- as warm as -1C Jan avg to -11C Jan avg. -20C which you've characterized as "common" would be an anomaly and the -55C you've quoted (actually -53) is a freak act of nature which hasn't occurred in over 80 years.

i might have money in the near future and might pump it all into prep. i might try to build as much imperviable armour suit (bullet/stabproof), radiation, oxygen tank, etc. for eventual scavenging.

Crossed is some degenerate shit man

gimme a toss.

Heroic. I have enough supplies that I can at least get a bearing on what's going down before moving.

where do i get my weapon?

There you go.

How is this any different from your life now fucboi

Cannibalism will be my survival x-factor

For there to be a big happening, a lot of people need to die initially.

It's a tough job, but someones gotta do it. So I'll be part of the initial casualties.

Armor is a good investment, depends on how bad/what kind of happening we end up getting as to if radiation supplies and oxygen will be necessary but best to cover all bases, personally I been saving up to put in a bunker.

>life ends instantly in a snap
>boy that was tough
You were never going to make it anyway

I don't see anyone else doing it.

lets see it

might try growing wasabi. ultra rare commodity. I ascend to tier 2 heraldry.

roll

roll

Sounds great! I can survive on your flesh for months

Because the thread question is what difficulty is your post happening play through. You chose not to play at all. You're food.

Probably Medium.
I'm skinny and don't really need to eat that much, but can't run for that long. Need to buff stamina before zero hour then I'll be set with my bhopping and shotgun setup

Intermediate mode: I'm armed with limited weaponry and I'm practically minded for the most-part. My family will cause difficulties, but they are also loyal to me and to each other. We would fight for each other to the bitter end.

If we're smart, we'd survive.

Nice, I'm sticking with the basic staples, water, beef, goat, cheeses, grains, all readily accessible and producible in my intimidate area.