Tell me one educated historian who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ was brown

Tell me one educated historian who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ was brown

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507592906626.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show me one educated historian that Muhammed didn’t fuck a nine year old

Of course he did, I'm more against Islam than a Jew worshipping Christcuck could ever be
Muslims are the brothers of Christians and their father is Judaism

Tell me one educated historian who doesn't believe that King Tut was black

There are plenty
I bet you won't find anyone spouting ''huur jesus was white'' unless they are part of some fringe cultish sect and not educated at all

Jesus Christ was a black man.

OP's pic is not of a brown person.
3/10 troll harder newfag.

ok.

fake photo. this is the real image of jesus based on real science

Who cares what color he was? He could have been GREEN for all I care, he is still our LORD and SAVIOR you degenerate scum.

half subhuman half god still = god

I can never get over the similarity.

I can vouch for this
t. Actual Scientists

YOUR MESSIAHS ARE GONNA BE BROWN! #BLM

I heard he was a Jew too.

The bible says long hair on men is an abomination.

Brown? Meds are brown, so, you know.

You know we have his body right? They have done genetic testing. There is no think. Not one person thinks Tutankamun was black.

Anyone got the shroud of turin info bombs?

LOL how stupids, Jesus Christ was not jew. He is the son of God, the holy spirit insert the embryo in Maria, so her ovule neither Joseph was used.

top husband-o

He was brown af Jewish propaganda, that's why I'm pagan

Not if they are nazerites. Was not uncommon in those days.

Divide and conquer thread. White people seem to forget their lowly past, and think their good fortunes and blessings lay completely in their so-called greatness.

Some of the sons of japheth were indeed mighty, and are to be admired. That said, they also invented some of the most wicked and insideous ideas known to man. Like the Jews, they can be the best, or worst of mankind.

Remember the brown races that developed the arts and sciences to such a degree that the curltural forebearers of the West, the classical Greeks and Romans, stood on the shoulders of Giants. The Greeks themselves openly said they owed much to the mighty Persians and ancient Egyptians, and even were influenced by the many cultures of the Indian sub continent.

I am getting tired of the blind retardation and hubris of these Nazi fucks. You unamerican bastards. Scum. Filth. Only SJWs are below you.

That looks like every mechanic in the south.

Thanks. Great info!

At that time long hair meant having it ass-cheeks long. Learn some history, you utter plebbitor atheist tool.

>WE

Odin and Zeus are white.

Stop following Jewish death cults.

I love how blatantly racist this "recreation" is. "Oh, so you're a Christian, huh? You worship Jesus? Well, did you know Jesus wasn't an attractive white guy with blond hair and blue eyes? That's right, you racist, he was just another ugly looking brown person!"

It's because he ate too much malange

glorious

tell me one educated historian who found proof that God actually existed and that Jesus wasn't just the Houdini of his time.

Ive never met a Christian that claimed he wasn't. Which makes you a 15yr old sperglord faggot.

That image was based off of what jewish archaeologists claimed jesus looked like. Kikes hate Christians the most and this is just one of many attacks on Christianity. I do not care about what Jesus ever looked like. That is not important. What is important is what he said and did. Jesus said that jews were of the devil and cursed them, which is why they hate Christ. If your the kind of person who hates Christianity and is some sort of athiest/pagan/etc, just remember that wether you like it or not, Christianity is one of the pillars that has carried western civilization for hundreds of years, and they are trying to destroy it and twist it into something else.

Cuckstianity strikes again!

You never stopped to think that through all of your intellectual phases, the atheism, the paganism, the Natsoc garbage, that it was the hatred of Christ that ran through it all? Ever wondered where that preternatural hate came from? Never took a moment to think how strange that is? Like Varg... The fucker hates Christ so much he literally bumps around every belief BUT the truth. Makes you wonder...

hating kikes is a natural instinct

Proverbs 26 verses 4 and 5

John 4 22

Meh not a Samaritan.

all the ones who don't think he existed

Um.. HGP aka the human genome project traced DNA of human beings to ONE WOMAN IN AFRICA. Look it up.

Albinism is a genetic mutation. So displacement, migration, climate differences leading to evolution of traits.. overtime we started seeing commonality of features from people of specific regions

So yeah. King tut was black. White people just came in and wanted to whitewash everything including paintings, artifacts, and historical data.

The home man genome project confirmed all of LIFE began in Africa

Is this something the leaf government just posts every hour? The fuck.

What does it matter OP? Hitler didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes.

WE WILL WIN
WE WILL CONQUER
WE
ARE
BLOOOORRRRKKKKK

Victor Hansen

couldnt have said it better myself.

Sargon is white Jesus the second coming based on this image.

Jesus was a Levantine Jew you uneducated leaftard.

exactly christ was born into a shemite body to extend salvation to the mixed and dark races

Tell me one who believes he was real.

No we don't, retard. You are gullible.

Palestinians are ethnically the same as Jesus.

That's why Jews have murdered so many Palestinians and took their land.

Is this Wesboro?
They are unironically among the bravest out there.

The Jewish nation existed in their promised land solely for the purpose of bringing the Messiah into the world, of whom Scripture itself states, "and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him".

And they killed him because they hate God.

>Westboro Baptist has been redpilled all this time
Makes a lot more sense now desu

Why does he look like an animatronic from Pirates of the Caribbean?

Didn't Jesus have a shining face?

Fomenko and Nosovsky
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507592906626.webm

Nah you're thinking of lugh

>5'9"
m a n l e t
>tfw jesus was as tall as you

"educated historian"

That’s not what Jesus looked like - that’s what “the average guy” from the time and location looked like.

(((They))) labeled it jesus but that’s like people 2000 years from now saying Trump looked like this.

"GOD" is a German word for Odin

Jesus isn't real lol

in some apocrypha, jesus would appear different to anyone that gazed upon him, thats why judas had to identify him with a kiss

lold

That's more like this one

Nice divide and conquer. That's how the average spaniard looks and we are white.

it's interesting how they never get upset over ethiopian churches depicting jesus as a black man, or chinese depicting him as being asian
it's well known that people depict gods in their image, yet only white jesus seems to upset these people.