Am I the only one who sides with Weinstein? These roasties sucked his dick for movie parts...

Am I the only one who sides with Weinstein? These roasties sucked his dick for movie parts, then claim rape 20 years later. If he were a rapist they would have come forward before pitchforks came out. The only thing worse than a Jew is a gold digging whore. Never forget it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4585472/brit-model-lured-girls-to-the-playboy-mansion-to-have-orgies-with-hugh-hefner/
thesun.co.uk/news/4657479/harvey-weinstein-accused-of-raping-three-women-as-more-actresses-come-forward-with-assault-and-harassment-allegations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he literally did nothing wrong

I don’t agree with him but I don’t blame him they did it because it’s what they thought they needed to do, fuck Hollywood let it all burn they’re all a bunch of soulless fucks

100% agree. they reported him the moment the cash ran out. that's not rape it's puh-roastie-tution.

>those blackheads under the bags of his eys

The FUCK

This is just one soulless devil worshipping leftist jew getting eaten by other soulless devil worshipping leftist jews.

Looks like he was dropped repeatedly on his face as a baby.

Both Harvey and his roasties should all burn. Fair enough.

Do you guys open up Sup Forums trying to up each other on, "what can I say to be the biggest piece of shit over anyone?"

If you get caught pressuring blowies or touching on your coworkers in any industry you get fired. This guy got away with it because he's rich, and it catching up to him probably means he's raped people.

Listen to his audio, if you still think that he dindu muphin, then you're a fool.

I would side with him if he wasn't a dem mega-donor. I hope both sides go down in flames.

I don't feel sympathy for the whores that sucked cocks for movie roles either.

>This guy got away with it because he's rich,

Yep, and you know what? Those women LET him get away with it because he made them rich... really make ya think.

This guy got away with it because the women thought his dick was actually worth the offer price.

Trips of truth nigga.

To be fair i think you may be right but im happy to see jew get burned by his own kind

>wahhh he pressured meee
They wanted to be a star. They sucked his cock. It's what women do.

It's not about siding with Weinstein, it's about reading around the narrative. The "victims" are not truly victims in life. Their victimhood is a narrative piece. They're just another mechanism of the shitty Hollywood culture that enables this sort of behavior.

>whores suck dick for MILLIONS
>he's somehow the bad guy

Both sides are guilty.

exactly, they only play the victim card when the money runs out. Want to guess how many of them were bragging they got to suck his superior Jewdog before that.

LET?
Twisted people pressurize both options. Engineered dependency. Cycles of idealization and devaluation. Systems like that don't generate create consent.

Nice try Weinstein

>he literally did nothing wrong
Even if you believe that it doesn't mean this isn't a good opportunity to chip away at Hollywood's influence.

It'd only be legal if he did it in Nevada I guess...

But there have been actual rape allegations (i.e. forced oral sex)...

He has the globalist lazy eye.

Why do all the globalist elites have it?

It is obviously political, but the politics of this happening is on the right side.

LET?
Twisted people pressurize both options. Engineered dependency. Cycles of idealization and devaluation. Systems like that don't generate create consent.

You're fucking sick shill faggot

Legally allowed, Morally wrong.

People like him are sick in the head, I would rather watch them suffer.

There's a point where wealth creates so much power and influence that you become practically immune from repercussion.

I think OP underestimates just how much influence people like Weinstein command. The only people who continue to exist and thrive in Hollywood are only the most dedicated people. It's these peoples dreams and aspiration to be a movie star or Hollywood celebrity. They're not about to fuck up their entire life's goal when some rich asshole who owns the establishment wants to jack-off in front of them.

Just imagine OP, just imagine your dream job. The one thing you would most ever want to do. Now just imagine that you are never allowed anywhere near that job ever again and for the rest of your live you'll never be happy with whatever work you do.

That is what is happening in Hollywood right now.

I hate that fat ugly jews like this get laid and I don't. I hope he kills himself.

why do you have to use all this super gay language? just say that their jobs and careers were on the line, which they were, and be done with it. weinstein clearly is in the wrong but you retards overstate the issue

>The only thing worse than a Jew is a gold digging whore. Never forget it.
Hi Rabbi
kys

I don’t think Weinstein did anything wrong but he’s a corrupt old Jew so I’m glad to see him fall. Hope his brother is next.

Who cares? He's still a piece of shit Merchant and America is well rid of him.

I mostly want to know what he really did to piss off his fellow Merchants, because banging a few blondes sure as fuck ain't it. The chance to bang blondes is why most Merchants go into showbiz in the first place. Beats trying to get it up for the inbred Merchantess their mamas set them up with.

Some Sup Forumsacks think it's a plot by his brother to screw him out of the family firm. Any other ideas?

Harvey is just a scapegoat so everyone can feel better about their "pimp with a heart of gold" casting director

Get in the fucking van!

I don't side with the kikes, but the whores can shut their mouths if they don't have cock in them at the moment

While I agree that the sluts who "fucked their way to the top" are the true culprits, I have to disagree with your claim that:
>The only thing worse than a Jew is a gold digging whore
There is nothing worse than a Jew. In a perfect world (e.g. pre-1990s), the roasties would be criticized along with this kike, but this isn't a perfect world.
The main reason I'm celebrating this is because it's one less kike pushing Hollywood propaganda. Normally, I'd remain neutral towards the accused if there's no proof of the deed (as I did with Cosby), but the mere fact this guy's a yid is why I'm happy to see him thrown under the bus. I'm glad we've effectively expelled this Jewish rat from this country.

Harvey is just the surface of the Jew corruption in Hollywood.....I'm with Mel

This is basically the sentiment of all the concerned virtue signalers . They want to play sex police since they aren't rich and influential, so they can't ask for sex from models.

I just want consistency in outrage, if Trumps words were so terrible, then why arent they calling for Weinsteins arrest?

Lies. A Jew is far worse.

I bet he kills himself by the end of the week.

Yeah, no way I'm giving in to this victim bullshit. They're whores plain and simple, like the rest of hollywood.

massively underrated post

He'll announce he has proof Hillary is guilty right before he shoots himself in the back of the head twice.
Or more then likely move to Sweden since he'll fit right in.

Sup Forums is weird

>white hispanic shoots black kid
>"CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM!"
>black man shoots cops
>"CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER!"

There's a hierarchy here we have yet to discover.

No you and the other shills are perfectly fine with promoting cultural degradation.

They traded sexual humiliation for fame. The humiliation never went away. Neither did their fame and riches. The ladies made a deal with the devil and they act like they have moral highground. They literally could have said "no", but they wanted fame more than purity.

Fuck off.

Wiemar republic

WiemarStein

>here's a hierarchy here we have yet to discover.

Chaos is funny. It really is that simple.

Jews truly are one of mankinds most disgusting breeds, right alongside the abos.

It's the fucking kikes who are pushing this shit, first at NYT, then the rest of the merchant bandwagon. Don't let your disdain for Jews blind you to what's going on.

P.S. He was stupid because he forced himself on them, if he wanted to get away with something he should have just wavered and seemed indecisive about who to give opportunities and had them compete for them.

The prime example of what happens when a roastie finds fame using her vadge is defending a kike rapist?

Oh deary me.

thats one nice fucking kitty right there

drugs usually not available to the general public

(You) deserve a (You).

>Hot prime slut pussy is only for Chad!

How Sup Forums can hate this man is beyond me. He's a fucking hero.

At some point it became routine. Roasties showed up at his hotel door to talk about that juicy upcoming, next thing he knew they were sucking his cock. Then it turned into, "so you're coming to my hotel room tonight, right?", because it was expected. Then he just started asking for what he wanted, instead of letting them be in tbe drivers' seat. I can completely imagine doing exactly what he did when pussy is throwing itself at you 24/7

This thread is pathetic and Sup Forums is pathetic. I hear nothing but about fucking filthy, slimy, soulless money grubbing Jews from you people. When there actually is one that ruined lives, people jump in to defend him instead because they love degeneracy. You guys deserve a real ZOG.

How did the money run out, though? Wasn't he still making millions?

Why are they turning on him? What did he do to piss off his handlers to make them pull out 30 years of dirt and give it to the press?

Jaihoo?

>one of the most powerful men in Hollywood
>one of the wealthiest men in America.
Has to coerce women into being in the same room with him rather than having a entourage of hot willing groupies.
What a pathetic cuck.

this jew raped so many women it is amazing, he ate some woman's pussy and got away with it. he called atwell a fat bitch.

Obviously wrong since many of the people condemning him are straight women.

These women didn't have the balls to out him earlier and he got away with more rape. They are as bad as he is

>These roasties sucked his dick for movie parts, then claim rape 20 years later
Sex for money in any form = prostitution
All our fine actresses are just whores.

If he truly gets to the point where he has nothing to lose I hope he dumps his nude and blackmail archives before he leaves this earth

He's a leftist so I don't give a shit.

This. The hypocrisy is staggering, kinda pathetic

Weinstein BTFO every Chad in Hollywood.
She sucked his dick first. Haha.

I agree I see no problem with what he did. Still enjoy seeing him get destroyed in the resulting inferno though

>Am I the only one who sides with Weinstein?
kys fgt

HE WOULD ORDER OLD PLAYMATES to go out partying and bring him 18 year old girls to fuck, he would tell them they would be stars and give them alcohol and drugs and have super orgys
!!!!! this guy was fucking lviing in the dream
thesun.co.uk/news/4585472/brit-model-lured-girls-to-the-playboy-mansion-to-have-orgies-with-hugh-hefner/

He has one hell of a punshable face...but men in power have always had access to easy pussy.

His mistake was that he did not go to the gym. They feel raped bc he is one fat ugly son of a bitch

I need to find a way to get Quaaludes so I can create my own HAREM!!!

“Before we got in the limo I’d tell them what was about to go down.

“I would say, ‘Listen, once we get back it’s going to get wild and you will have to have sex with Hef and do things to get his attention, or he will lose interest in you’.

Ex-Page 3 girl Zoe added: “When I brought new girls back we’d see a big change in Hef. He’d become like the playboy he was in his younger years.

“He’d be gentlemanly and gracious and offer the girls a drink. But if they refused sex or were resistant, he’d get angry and take it out on us.”

>Asia Argento with Weinstein in 2004. She claims >she went on to have a consensual relationship >with him after he raped her in 1997

SO YOU telling me he raped her and then she became his gf???!!!!! hahah what the fuck

oy vet op was not a faggot or a jew today literally this

it's rape when the holocaust surviver does it you filthy goy

THIS. There's gotta be a deeper story, how the fuck does he get away with it for decades, now all of a sudden he gets a public lynching? he pissed someone off, someone with a lot more $$ and influence

Yes, you're the only rapist Jew defender. Congrats. Are you gonna keep it up when it turns out he was diddling dudes too?

thesun.co.uk/news/4657479/harvey-weinstein-accused-of-raping-three-women-as-more-actresses-come-forward-with-assault-and-harassment-allegations/

Weinstend ton of women lol

no, believe me all of Sup Forums is on weinstein's side.

we just need to use him for a bit to take down libshits and pedowood.

after we are done with the libtrash, we are going to rape the ever loving fuck out of every whore who dares step out of the kitchen

This. If that audio doesn't make it obvious he's a rapist, you are retarded. He is literally chastising her for not wanting to watch him take a shower. He then continually talks about how he's 'not going to do anything to her'. He's getting off on her being scared

Listen and believe is backfiring on Hollywood...

*notrape when holocaust survivor doesit oy vey

how did the audio get recorded? who was keeping this shit under lock and key? c'mon Sup Forums, there's more to this story

if the libs are all teaming up against something then the something they are teaming up against is the good guy

>am i the only one that sides with the kike filth
Yes.

you are literally a troll. probably for some intelligence group.

begone to thy bridge

Fpbp. Go make your own movies if you don't like it.

His behavior should not be saluted... but yeah the media is blowing this shit way out of proportion...

Fuckin Cosby still gets love and what he did was 100x worse

Make your own fucking movies if you don't like it. It's that easy.

It was recorded by the nypd in 2015. They micd up the girl.

To your other point: I will toy with the theory this is just being released now as a distraction or because he pissed someone off - but he is everything they are saying. It just seems like they kept it quiet for a while.

that's a way to be right 95% of the time without using your brain... but not 100%... it's like cheating lol

think about the issues and form opinions that have merit...

please be serious

Jews are worse than whores.