How did this guy bamboozle this whole board so easily?

How did this guy bamboozle this whole board so easily?
Since when the fuck do the super rich ever give a fuck about the rest. The whole system is corrupt and he has always being part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

veda.wikidot.com/indus-sarasvati-civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((You)))

watch hillarys recent interviews to be reminded why he won

>Since when the fuck do the super rich ever give a fuck about the rest.
I dunno, ask Hillary, she and Slick Willie are worth about $500 million, so they're richer than all of us.

Exactly.

Many people could have beaten Trump. Hillary was not one of them.

>reality tv host
>convinces certain group of people he can fix things for them
really joggins your noggin

>ever give a fuck about the rest.

I've got news for you, young fella. The people here on this board don't even give a shit about the other people on this board. It's time for you to grow up and become an adult.

Russians are getting the better of

for the lulz, and many were had. nobody here cares about the outcome

we should have all gotten together and voted the guy from bumfuck idaho who makes 30k a year into office. yea that one guy.

Dear white men:

>Why did you vote for this super rich man? You should have voted for the super rich woman who said she didn't need white men!

>Also, the politicians are corrupt and have been for ages, but not Hillary!

Fuck off

What do you mean?

always taking the extremes, just to appease one's sarcastic tendencies - that's not the Indian way that our ancestors laid down before us my friend

>always using the loo, just to appease one's sense of hygiene - that's not the Indian way that our ancestors laid down before us my papadam

Hes making the point that how much money someone has is irrelevant and you're too much of a moron to understand that.

What appeals to people about trump is he created that wealth, not that he has it. He is a self made billionaire (even if he did start with a few million, it's incredibily hard to grow your wealth by 100x).

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

First urban civilization was the Indus valley [actually Saraswati valley civilization], toilets, bath, storehouse, granaries etc. This was 5000 BC, you utter shithead veda.wikidot.com/indus-sarasvati-civilization

Though I am Indian, I told my friends to vote Trump, I know about Hillary, Podesta etc. Thank god, I am not born in that dark, soulless ecosystem of yours

Hey, look. Another one.

>Trump
>Hillary

Pick one
America made the correct choice

kys

>bamboozled /pol
you're not from around here, are you?

This pasta is stale bra

>Rural white voter here

Sure (((you))) are.

Yeah the real estate mogul who has jewish relatives that he uses for advisors and praises Isreal is clearly anti-jewish

>muh rich are bad because they have more stuff than me and wont gibs me dat

Nuclear codes something something Trump something something he can't keep getting away with it.

i found the commie subversive