Why do some people get so mad about people wearing military uniforms who have never served in the military...

Why do some people get so mad about people wearing military uniforms who have never served in the military? They are just clothes, who cares if someone wants to wear them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its disrespectful to the people who earned those medals and ranks he's wearing.

though its not illegal and shouldn't be. i wouldn't lift a finger to help a stolen valorfag like him should he get cornered by some angry mob

Why do some people get so mad about people wearing police uniforms who have never served in the police department? They are just clothes, who cares if someone wants to wear them.

As long as the person isn't trying to detain anyone, or do other police things, I don't see the issue.

Why do people get so mad about people wearing sombreros, kimonos and indian headpieces?
They are just clothes, who cares if someone wants to wear them.

because it's deceptive onto the freewill to know truth, and causes falsely earned respect or credibility. Personally I'd just ignore them.

why do some people get so mad about people wearing aloha snackbar vests who havent suicide bombed anyone? theyre just clothes, who cares if some one wants to wear them

I think autists who autist rage over stolen valor and question people and take video are just as bad as the autists playing pretend and just want to feel accomplished for one moment in their sperg life

Boredom

They still want to be in the sandbox kicking ass but they're not, so they just autistically direct their frustration at an acceptable target (like stolen valorfags)

The designs are patented and can not be used without the permission of the U.S. Government. Criminal offense to do so.

>who cares if someone burns a u.s flag its just a piece of cloth!

If it's not at a costume party, it's intensely inappropriate.

Also saged, because this is just bait. Enjoy your 10 cents per post, Shareblue.

Why do some people get so mad about niggers being called apes? They are just words, who cares if someone says them?

Maybe if you’re trying to make money off of it. I don’t know why anyone would choose to wear that shit though. Only pieces of clothing worth a fuck is the waffle gear and the goretex.

That nigger needs to be hung, drawn and quartered.

Take the Dave Chapelle skit and you'll have an answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE

I think the us actually has laws about it. Like an impersonating government employee type thing.

I love the early PCU gear. I wish it was available in civilian colors so you didn't look like a pretend operator

>Canadian Faggot who is a pile of degenerate trash

SO SHOCKED

It's a crime in the us

sky cloth demands worship you fucking traitor

>serve in the army because little other choice
>it's shit but you deal with it, learn to get along with 9 other guys locked in the same quarters and work together to get shit done
>"ogay benises lisden ub ids dime for your branch of arms exam march" t.corporal spurdo
>"bud ids nod combulsory so whoever wands can sgib, but u do nod ged de branch of arms badge"
>limp dicks and betafags drop out
>long ass march through the wilderness in full packs, rubber boots instead of combat boots in dry mid summer because fuck you, expected to be perfect and flawless and ready to combat at any given time
>hope for the sweet release of death several times over the march but keep going
>finish the march with your section having the best marks because everyone worked hard and supported one another
>receev the branch of arms badge as a symbol of your skill, endurance and camaraderie
>be civilian now
>any faggot who never put their back into anything can buy that badge off a surplus store for 3e

>not already ignoring people who wear uniforms in public

In Germany it is legal to wear uniforms however, rank indications, symbols, medals are not permitted unless you're in active duty and those represent your actual achivements.

Kinda. It isn't illegal to pretend to be a soldier or dress like one, it is only illegal to receive free or reduced price goods under the pretense that you are a soldier.

Kinda like saying "I'm a cop" isn't illegal unless you are trying to impersonate one for gain or perceived authority.

They always wear überkrieggottsupposayan rank and shit ton of medals like they're nork generals. Sad.