Why haven't you watched Kyousougiga yet?

Why haven't you watched Kyousougiga yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8JffPJNEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched the original ONA when it came out, the ONA series when it came out and the TV series when it aired.

It's on my backlog, I promise. I remember how good the first episode was when it aired, but I haven't gotten around to it yet

ONA > TV

Why is Koto so perfect?

Because it's boring

I watched the first episode and I really liked it but... I don't know, maybe I'll watch it someday when I really need it to grow up my mood I think.

I tried. It was boring.

How come user?
What were you expecting?

This was a show about a family, and this was managed in a beautiful manner.

Watched half of it and lost interest.

Not enough explosions and yelling of attack names for them.

Holy shit I loved this show, in every single form, but I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me OP.

I have, it's brilliant. I only watched the tv series though, should I watch the ONA?

It's mostly reused clips, but there's no reason not to watch kyousougiga again, so do it, faggot.

The ONAs are still my favourite things ever.

The OP is so good.

Indeed, this show has one of the greatest OST out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8JffPJNEQ

yeah idk
the music in original 5min pv was beautiful
but the composer got changed along with quite a bit of things

i just can't get excited for the anime like I did when I first saw first pv

I have and loved it, it fell right into the perfect place where I wanted more to be explained about the world and characters but just enough wasn't explained to make the world mysterious and interesting.

It's okay. Like Death Parade and Kiznaiver it's more "oh this director's good" than "oh this show's good" y'know? Matsumoto's best thing is still Heartcatch. One day she'll hit it out of the park, I'm sure, but she's done nothing terribly special yet.

Yeah, some things changed from what was showed in the PV

There was a lot more of action and fight scenes, but I guess these didn't make it to the anime adaptation because of the amount of episodes needed to tell such an story; which could have easily been a masterpiece considering that the actual story is pretty good and heartwarming, even when lacking contextual elements.