Hey pol, i'm developing a video game

hey pol, i'm developing a video game

>very quickly picking up a large following on twitter

>already got a publisher

>several big name streamers contacted me to get early alpha builds

what kind of crypto /pol stuff should i put in the game? something subtle enough to only become apparent well after the game is selling well on steam.

i can't describe the game or its mechanics obviously but i would like to contribute to this recent push to get these sjw's out of my fucking culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_5OMLVfk5g
img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1483/46/1483462709114.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hide a picture of this thread somewhere in the game

You have to tell us at the very least the genre

COMPED memes

hybrid shooter/platformer.

if i do memes they have to be memes that age very well.

Make a PEPE that does the okay sign
Make the villain a fat merchant

>Factually inaccurate and homosexual

>ID pussy69
kek

The kek thing from destiny

Yeah you could easily slip in an ok sign

you COULD just use twitch memes since they're one of "our" bastard children
inb4
>we
already kms

All your base are belong to us
O rly!?
You're the man now dog!
The mudkipz are OVER 9000!!!!11
I'm FIRIN' MAH LAZOR

have a character named eric mention how he and his brother get comped thousands of dollars of sushi

i was planning on having a very happy merchant like store owner, the problem is i'm going to have to describe it visually to my artist and that would blow my cover.

honestly, you should reference something from /lit/'s book

Be sure to include COMPED sushi!

just have the hand clasping thing. that should be fine

Have a level where you ride a tiger
Put ghosts in an environment containing a kitchen
Have an event where you got shot by a black person and are saved by a bible which has a picture of the cross ever so slightly altered to look like the iron cross.
Say there was a disease outbreak in an area that is later revealed to have a large number of homosexuals living there
If you have a capture the flag multiplayer, base it on HWNDU
Hell, you could probably get away with having an all-black crowd of white supremacists

AND NO!! TACO BELL un-COMPED TRASH!!!!

Have a female character who complains about only getting 75% of the powers ups even though she get's the same amount as anyone else.

Have a black character who say's they only reason they're losing is because of shit that happened before the match even started

If there's any phones in the game, have a missed call from Jaffa.

shit on any in-game npc that asks for free stuff

>hybrid shooter/platformer
I hate game devs so fucking much. There isn't a SINGLE one that isn't droolingly retarded.

>get's the same amount as anyone else.
Gets more, even. We live in very gynocentric socities

Nothing. Enough games already have cringy memeshit.

>have a character named eric mention how he and his brother get comped thousands of dollars of sushi

This. Please this.

describe it as like a chubby male version of the evil hag from snow white

youtube.com/watch?v=D_5OMLVfk5g

do something like this

some rare pepes should do

Incorporate the following symbols, in time they will become common knowledge:
Two stone pillars, the left one broken at the head.
The black sun spining clockwise.
A dead bull.
A running white horse.
A dragon killed with a spear to the neck.

>If you have a capture the flag multiplayer, base it on HWNDU

not bad, there will be a ctf mode so i can work with this

can't do comped, my memetic projections indicate that comped will be a dead meme by 2019.

This game probably isn't going to be fun, so it may as well be funny

Kek statue
shadilay chorus melody
dodge challenger of peace
"you killed my wifes son"
character with AIDS skrillex hair glasses combo
and of course ron paul its happening somewhere with violent shaking

/lit/ wrote a book?

Just put in some dank maymays.

Christ-chan, you should add Christ-chan somewhere not easy to find, like a kind of easter-egg

/lit/ wrote a book? You got a link?

this is my current plan, similar to what these devs did.

the store owner (on the right) is a slimy jewish robot.

slap in a "you're a big guy" meme somewhere

i can assure you the game is very fun.

Also mention a legend about a guy who 'couldn't be cornered' that was last seen escaping a fire on horseback

it used to be hosted at totalitarian.info but i'm not sure. some jewfags made hard copies on amazon to sell. anyway it's called The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra by Anonymous

Make yourself a Afro nigger lady with big old buck teeth and as racist looking as possible, big old nigger lips, afro, unkempt eyebrows, big ears and watch SJW's defend it if you put a sensible storyline behind it.

Have a super saiyan like power up that gives people trumps hair

use dildos as blades of grass
use swastikas as floor pattern
Pepe wall art
All dead bodies or anyone who gets cucked are Antifa
DJ character named Cuckmaster Kek
lots of kek

uma delicia monkey soup

>"you killed my wifes son"

my wifes son i think will age pretty well. i could probably work that in somehwere, as well as "i specifically requested the opposite of this"

Dorner is too old for most people to remember
Instead, one of the main villains should be a comedian that manages to commit several mass shootings in different parts of the world on the same day

Sam, go to bed.

>/pol
>implying you belong here

every game dev i know is including bane posting. its very tempting and safe but i would need to be extremely subtle.

Figured classics like Donner and Jaffa would be subtle enough that only a select few would know what it meant.

If worse comes to worse, you can say the robot was built by a guy who was a stereotype himself and was therefor programmed with his attributes

Use them as soundbits that occasionally play when you kill an enemy. Totally ambiguous legally, but we'll all know where they came from.

some variation of "Cant X the X" would work as well. basically something libshit game revewiers wont notice on a first playthrough that also allows me a degree of plausible deniability until i can reveal my power level.

What game? this is great

Thanks user ill try to find a pdf or such.

If you want to make a happy merchant robot, how about giving him the perfect manneurism of a kike, but give him a mechanical nose?

>video games are not an integral part of chan culture.

The main character MUST be a buff blonde, blue-eyed badass!

here you go user
img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1483/46/1483462709114.pdf

Maybe give a character a JUST hairstyle?

Thanks! Very helpful user

>implying the 2 forward slahes, as opposed to reddit's 1, are not an integral part of chan culture

Might as well be the same guy that mentions his wife's son. Who then goes on to mention being broke due to alimony

i'm being intentionally vague, nigger. where is your game.

All the white characters must be buff, handsome males and sexy, blonde women. All the non-whites must be fat and ugly.
And you should be able to FUCK the sexy women as a reward for beating a boss or something.

I'm gonna cash in on the cuphead hype

>implying cocks are not an integral part of your mouth.

its 3d

user, where and when can I play your game?

git gud bucko

steam

Any release date user? when can i look forward to your game?

This

I don't want to buy another pixel shit game from you pretentious hobo trash fire indie developers.

How did you make the internet aware of your game, which I assume was your first? Like, any websites or blogs or something you did consistently?

any ww2 weapons?

You don't need to include anything overtly Sup Forums. Just make subtle themes in the narrative about tradition, honor, order, and
most importantly, responsibility. Every modernist story tells people to "do what feels good" and promotes meaningless values like "tolerance". That's the important thing that needs to stop. Don't bother including anything about race, etc, people need to realise what is truly valuable first.

I am complete!

Fuuuuu huuuuuuck!

Yes you are fucked
Shot out of luck
Now I'm complete and my cock you will suck

This world will be mine
And you're first in line
You brought me the pick
and now you shall both die

No ones going to adopt your flag you larping faggot

Waiiit, waiiit, waiiit
You motherfucker
We challenge you to a rock off
Give us one chance to rock your socks off

i have most of those themes covered. its a at a point in this industry where themes regarding self improvement are even considered white by proxy.

What engine? How did you get started? I want to get into game-making, I have entry pleb level C# knowledge and a head full of ideas. Congratulations on your pending game. Throw in a Spurdo mode that fugs ub all dhe dialog x---D

i started posting on /wsg, than to twitter youtube and all the other social media venues.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
Fuuuuuck,, the demon code prevents me from declining a rock off challenge
What are your terms?
Whats the caaaatch?

unity. honestly make a gondolla game. there are a few people working on their own but we need more of them.

If you throw in anything about central banking or the evils of fiat / loose credit, there will be no mistaking the redpilled implications.
I'm envious of your creative endeavor. More of "us" need to reclaim our hobby as content creators.

A hidden Pepe

gondola should be a genre.
are you aware of the russian hearthstone-clone on steam that is 2ch.ru (? i think) memes

>More of "us" need to reclaim our hobby as content creators.

honestly you would be surprised how many fellow travellers there are in the games industry. once we make it acceptable to stand up for ourselves without losing our jobs it will be a snowball effect. the indie industry specifically is going to become a huge problem for (((them))) in a major way.

any way to get in touch with redpilled devs? The last thing you want is to find out you're working with people that will betray you.