What do you think about love triangles in anime and manga?

What do you think about love triangles in anime and manga?

Please dont remind of this manga. I'm still so bitter that she ended up with mamura.

I hate any kind of love triangle or haremshit series.

There isn't one that surpasses WA2.

I hope that he will dump this stupid bitch

I choose not to read anything by this author ever again after pulling that stunt.

>hating best boy
I'll admit 99% of the time I'dve rooted for sensei as well, but Mamura is just too good.

*H&C

I keep hoping Koi to Uso goes that route between the two guys, but it keeps getting evaded.

It's not a triangle unless it works like this

What? The other dude is gay for the MC

Forced dramashit.

It seemed like Shishio would win but best boy won. I still think Mamura popularity influenced the author and I'm glad with it.

But that would inevitably include forbidden love.

they're a cliched and boring way to add drama to the plot, especially if a character is added solely for the purpose of there being a triangle

Mamaru was too good for her

>I still think Mamura popularity influenced the author and I'm glad with it.

3849 votes vs 1893 votes for Mamura in the popularity poll, 3 chapters before the end. Ichigo100% also had a poll at the end where Nishino was #1.

What's so bad abou best boy winning?
I liked sensei too but eh, his loss.

this is the only love triangle I will fucking read.

Garbage.

it's fine if it's two guys and one girl. one guy and two girls isn't drama, that's lucky

shishio a shit

sensei > mamura, if you disagree you're probably a closet homo

Love triangles, much like harems, always have a favoured pairing/girl so I dislike them.

Nips can't ever be unpredictable.

All the signs were pointing to a shishio end, hell she even saw his face in a strangers during the aquarium date. She was in no way over him and then all of a sudden shes realizes that mamura is the one she truly loves?

so obvious the poll influenced the ending which is a shame.

She doesn't love him, even in the 6 years after chapter I felt like she was with him just because mamura liked her and nothing else

Deluded Senseifags

They have yet to address that directly.

Shit sensei tears are the most delicious!

FEED MORE MORE!

You have 10 seconds to tell me why this configuration isn't ideal. Fuck that triangle shit.

what the fuck is a casa

The AI computer system of their house.

They're shit, just like real life, and the authors who write them need more dick in their lives.

Sensei should have won. I felt it was cheap how he lost because her uncle ruined it.

He kissed the MC while he was sleeping
4.5 bonus chapter. Dude is hard gay

Ichigo 100%, ¨main girl¨ lost.

I was indifferent about Mamura but sensei is so terribly shitty I'm glad it ended the way it did.

But she has a new manga with clones of the same characters, only sensei wins this time.

is there a Mamura clone in her new work? Read a few chapters and found it to be shit compared to the original.

Looks like a tumblrshitter manga