Drunk man assaulted and kicked off of NY train for exercising first amendment right

youtube.com/watch?v=FAn4vSVl-wg

did he deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Long_Island_Rail_Road_shooting
youtu.be/DWxR5zQOh-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm just here to check these digits

checked. they took his property!

Niggers do what niggers do

I't looks like they Robbed him.
N Y S Law Penal Law
S 160.10 Robbery in the second degree.
A person is guilty of robbery in the second degree when he forcibly
steals property and when:
1. He is aided by another person actually present; or
2. In the course of the commission of the crime or of immediate flight
therefrom, he or another participant in the crime:
(a) Causes physical injury to any person who is not a participant in
the crime;

Robbery in the second degree is a class C felony.

NIGGER NINES

Two felony counts for all involved.

>yelling nigger in a public space
>forcing everyone to hear his dumb drunk shit
>thus violating the NAP and surrendering his right to free speech

other passengers have every right to shut him up and kick him off the train.

but they did much more than just this user. i'm not sure the throwing of soup was necessary to his expulsion

He's a degenerate who deserved to get punched and kicked off the train. That said, the cunt saying "he said the n word" together with the virtue signaling cuck at the end complaining about "hate speech" both deserve to be sterilized.

No. He committed a violation on Disorderly conduct and depending on what was in that can, possibly Open Container a violation of the ABC law. you cant make a citizens arrest on a violation.

Everyone who pushed him and hit him and prevented him from retrieving his property committed two Felonies.

they only felt like they had the right to assault him because he was a white guy and OBVIOUSLY not a physical threat to anyone. if he had been black, everyone on that train would be dead silent. even if he said the exact same things, hell if he was 10 times louder and more crass and offensive, everyone would be scared to death and looking at their phone. no virtue signalling, no hero complex, certainly not laying their hands on him. SILENT ACCEPTANCE OF HIS ACTIONS. that's what you'd see if he were black, or any non-white color for that matter and you KNOW ITS TRUE. but no he's white, better form an angry mob and beat him in public just for being obnoxiously loud.

Wrong again user. They threw his shit out on the platform. The guy was inciting violence to try and catch a lawsuit. And he was drinking a lime-a-rita which is extremely homosexual.

>>defending a literal crackhead just because he's yelling racial slurs

Yeah let's let this guy that's been yelling "nigger" at a bunch of huge black guys like he can't possibly get hurt go get something out of his backpack. They were right to separate him from his shit until they could kick him off, the dude might have been carrying a do-dirt.

friendly reminder that if you use public transportation in the united states, you are poor and have failed at life

and you base this off of what logic? you think that when someone yells a nasty word you have the right to strip search them and take their property based on wild assumptions you make about them?

I posted the law. I didn't make up the law. The law is the law. And They violated it. Kind of like the girl who stole the MEGA hat.
They
forcibly
steals property and when:
1. He is aided by another person actually present; or
2. In the course of the commission of the crime or of immediate flight
therefrom, he or another participant in the crime:
(a) Causes physical injury to any person who is not a participant in
the crime;

lol the cuck recording it just had to chime in from the safety of being behind 4 people.

i don't care about this drunk fag i just like calling out cucks

and my failure means just as much as your 'success'

in london if you don't ride the tube you can have fun getting nowhere quickly so i would figure this is true in parts of america too... no?

The woman in the tide dyed shirt who it appears took his bag hits him in the head with a bottle and walks away with at least two bags, when earlier in the video had one bag. Looks like a robbery to me.

literal nigger

Anti-"racist" is a code word for anti-white.

They have every right to yell whatever they want back at him. It's clear he only said nigger to piss off the crowd. They had no right to take his property. I hope he uses the video and sues everyone involved including the train.

They all acted in concert.
They cant claim they didn't know.
He yelled you can't take my property and then the assaulted him and prevented him from retrieving his property.

Send this to the cops m8

Everyone in this video is a dickhead

Well shit, not bad detective work there user. I still think that when you've got some psycho-babbling like this there's a basic expectation you should have to be fucked with. >>thinks calling the cops is cool
there's a reason you're behind a keyboard and not doing anything important. You're online right now defending a crackhead and the thing you admire about him is he yelled nigger a bunch on the train.

>Yelling things I don't like means I can beat people up and steal their shit.

And you fucking cucks still wonder why Trump won.

Although, there is a thing called a seat, and people often place their bags there, especially when a fight is popping off. So while this is an interesting detail, I would say that it is circumstantial. I did hear somebody say they chucked the bag out the door, and you would expect one indivdual to attempt to appease this prick with his shit so he would leave.

I personally would not have given him his shit back. motherfuckers that think they're not going to get hurt while yelling nigger on the train might be carrying a do-dirt.

He was robbed, hit, pushed, kicked, punched, had soup thrown on him. for being white and exercising his first amendment rights. He may be an asshole but he still has civil rights.

He was inciting a bunch of people on the public transit into violence. He was attempting to get people to fuck his shit up for the artistry of it. This isn't how people act in civilized society.

You saw the same crackhead, right? He was trying to catch a lawsuit by baiting a dude into rocking his shit. Classic crack behavior in NYC.

Yeah when has a white guy being belligerent on a train led to him murdering people who try to calm him down.

People also have a reasonable expectation of enjoyment of the train. This guy had to go back. He had to go back.

Intimidation=/= free speech
waste of quads cuck

Probably never if very rarely, they'd have to be very mentally unhinged.
A bunch of people pushing him about, taking his shit and pummeling him till he get's off the train?
Wouldn't be surprised, but it would be self-defence to a degree at that point.

For the non New-Yorkers in the thread:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Long_Island_Rail_Road_shooting

You all remember this is a city whose citizens are on high alert for terries getting froggy, no?

>Random drunk dude being a bit of a cunt is the exact same as a planned and executed armed murder.
>Random niggers and white knights will remember this specific instance and are on watch for white people acting weird on trains at all times.

Or the Portland slasher if you want a more recent example.

>defending niggers
>that flag
reveal yourself leaf

Yeah, like mentally unhinged enough to repeatedly yell nigger in a bunch of black dude's faces and instigating an intimidating situation that's aggressive to everyone onboard.

Some of you actually need this explained why this guy got his ass kicked? I've gotten in a fight for saying, "shut the fuck up" a single time and felt like yeah, that was bound to happen. This dude was yelling nigger at everyone and also was telling everyone he was a lawyer that you can't hit due to his lawyer bubble that protects his physical form.

You're a gigantic faggot if you can't fault this crackhead.

>the guy at the end

"get your hate speech out of here"

It's not right, but totally predictable. He relaxed like a dumb drunk.

He never touched anyone till he was assaulted and his property was taken. You have to the right to use force to retrieve unlawfully taken property. and even then his force was limited to tossing his drink and trying to retrieve his property. The people on the train committed Two counts of robbery and a bunch committed multiple assaults. and the one who took his bag committed felony assault

>Speak like a obnoxious faggot
>Get treated like an obnoxious faggot
muh freespeech. Yeah well then those people who are pretty much trapped on the same train just trying to get to work and don't want to deal with drunk faggots get the right to fukken smash you

First off, he wasn't being "a bit" of a cunt, he was yelling nigger in a black dude's face and trying his hardest to get him in trouble for a situation he wanted nothing to do with. This guy didn't want to fight him just because he's racist, he was being intimidated into a situation.

You do realize there was a pretty big terrorist attack in Nevada last week, right? When people are acting aggressive and fucking insane on the train you have a duty to gang up and kick them off the damn train. The heroes on United Airlines Flight 93 knew that you need to be able to defend yourselves from bullshit.

AND THEY TOOK THE FUCKING BAIT.

Nigger was annoying AF. Woulda enjoyed seeing the black dude knock him out and toss his shit on him over that cringe-fest.

Guess I can beat up Tyrone and Abdul when they shout racist shit.

This guy's starting to get New York. If you fuck around and try to intimidate a bunch of strangers, they will occasionally rally up and kick your ass. Like when your body's immune system removes dead cells.

I agree to a certain extent. That does not extend to the tie dye t shirt lady who is an obvious street criminal.

No assault, no robbery what is the difference?

youtu.be/DWxR5zQOh-w

Y'all know that if we were watching a video where a black dude was doing this crackhead shit you'd be celebrating.

The difference is this shit was fucking hilarious. And he didn't engage the whole train, so people tried to ignore it until he left. The dude in green was a bit of a bitch.

yeah
he was chimping out like a fuckign nigger
if that was a black dude yelling white trash or something you guys wouldnt even second guess it

He was being a retard and probably high or drunk.
Of course he was going to get smacked, does that mean it's justified?
Hey, if there's some nigger trying to rob me and I stand up for myself, I'll probably get in a fight.
Therefore the nogger is in the right and I'm a piece of shit.

It's obvious why he got beat up, but that doesn't make the actions of the people around him justifiable.

Terrorist attacks are usually a well planned out thing, why would you blow it all by getting drunk and being disorderly?
Are you retarded?

These guys are heroes because they assaulted and robbed a dude who was just yelling some words?
What did he actually do? Did he display a weapon, did he display a bomb, did he say anything that might indicate he planned to kill people?
No, he yelled nigger, got robbed and beat up then left.

The average drunk or high bastard on the street is not a threat to national fucking security, they're a bit off their rocker but most of them don't mean that badly.
And what are you a white knight/nigger? You seem to really care about that word, I've had Maoris yell pakeha in my face, is that an excuse for me to beat and rob them?

Maybe you were watching a different video, because to me the man in the first video was leaning against the wall and they were invading his space. I didn't hear him say the N word until after end of the incident. I did see the second man invade a passengers space, ask him if he was Jewish, ask how much money he had and say he was going to rob him, he them approached other white people on the train. So was the second man singling out people based on their race?

It's justified in that he was seeking out a violent reaction and he got a pretty reasonable and light knocking around for what he was trying to get into. The white dude that got soup all over him talked down the black dude who was super pissed off after this dude was yelling nigger in his face. The black dude chilled out and recognized that the guy wasn't a threat once he was down. He didn't catch any wild haymakers, he didn't get kicked around when he was down. No concussion, probably barely any "black and blue" bruising, no broken bones. The guy maybe went home and put an ice pack and some neosporin on it. That's pretty light duty for daydrinking and yelling nigger at black people on the train. I've been fucked up by black dudes before to where I'm spinning in the head for weeks after, and I didn't say shit nearly as abrasive.

>Thinks my family isn't part black.

Fucking kill yourself.

I'm tired AS FUCK of dumb ass mother fucking negros doing dumb ass shit.

Oh he was saying fighting words and if violence happened it'd have been totally justified once he said the shit about robbing him. I just thought that was a way more entertaining video, way more entertaining psycho.

We might be in agreement here, i just had poor word choice. I'm saying Sup Forums would have defended the passengers more if it was a black dude doing annoying shit and not some nazi-lawyer.

Being drunk and loud is lame and shitty.

Niggers looking to record it and "PUDDIT ON YOO TOOBE SO ERRYONE KNOW YOUS RACIS" is, however, incredibly anti-american and essentially threatening his life for being drunk and loud, which is much much worse.

Randomly shouting nigger at no one isn't fighting words

like the guy with a lisp at the end trying to virtue signal thinking it's gunna get him a gf "get thath hath speeth outtha here"

Texas has fighting words, NY does not.
If a Black Man was Assaulted and Robbed like that in NY there would be an outcry across the country.

New Flash: An African american man was Assaulted by a group of white people, and robbed on the Subway today. Those arrested tried to defend their actions by saying the victim used the yelled the "C" word. "cracker."

Fat nigger at 2:10 literally picks up the dudes phone off the ground and pockets it.

Niggers disrespect their surroundings. This isn't anything new. Glad he feels vindicated trashing the subway car over a fucking word.

You're right, hell I probably would have defended them more too.

>Pro Nazi.

Saying Nigger isn't Pro nazi. He said it because it was the first inflammatory thing he could think about.

I'd love to get your opinion about California allegedly making it a crime to misgender trans.

Someone please find the times that the victim says the N word. and list the times. I hear the Lady who throws soup on him and kicks him use it. He may say it at the very end of the video after being robbed and beaten, but i'm not sure.

Maybe I'm missing him say it?

How can you not catch the nigger dance at :19?
After busting out into a nigger bug I'm disappointed the train didn't just laugh and throw used napkins at him and legitimately grew upset and violent. Way to empower the ass clown.

Thinking the law should be applied equally no mater what one race, religion, Sexual orientation, or political views in now being a Nazi.
The Marxist brainwashing is strong with this user.

First amendment right doesn't mean much if you're surrounded by a group of enraged people lol.

Yeah they sure showed him by acting like the niggers they actually are and stealing his shit in the process. But he's a "racist" so committing a crime is justified. Kill yourself.

I think he said
Liggaliggaliggaligga

This guy was being way more civil in his retardation. He wasn't calling that guy a racist cracker or anything. At most he was just saying he was a badass. He was being a jackass about it, but these videos aren't equal.

Now if he was told to fuck off, I'm sure they would have been similar. He was baiting hard, but no one took it.

Bad idea. Walking around drunk in NYC