If guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists...

if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time. why choose average when I can choose the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQDwhAK95ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking slut.

>saged

if i was given the choice, i'd convince your mother to have an abortion so that 16 years later, you wouldn't come along and make this retarded thread

sage in all fields

I'm insecure about many things, but thankfully my dick isn't one of them. It's 7 inches and probably my best feature (which is unfortunate because almost nobody sees it).

Btw I'm a straight guy but that is a glorious cock right there.

This is the average dick size for men who actually matter, men who have had more than 3 sexual partners in their life.

5.5" small
6.5" below average
7.5" average
8.5" above average
9.5" big

I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.

I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.

One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.

Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.

I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!

I prefer avg tits

Ruuude.
Someone post actual cocks please D:

Fuck you

that's a small dick. lol typical white boi

Your reasoning is circular, men's preference is demonstrably broader and more inclusive than women's. Your post isn't really appropriate for this board either, unless there's some political implication in your statement

>7.5 average
Thats even higher than the self reported average
In otherwords
>fake
>news

was gonna save that juicy dick until I clicked on it. What are you, some fag?

I agree completely
>t 7.5 inch penis
>probably bigger if I were fit

>not able to be fully inserted
sounds like a pretty fucking raw deal m8 -- if I had trouble getting laid with my 6 inch cock it might be cause for concern but that isnt the case so I'll take balls deep over "ssslow go slow it hurts" any day

Fag

Completely agree

youtube.com/watch?v=VQDwhAK95ds

>Comparing breasts and waists to sexual organs

No user, a equal comparison would be saying "Men don't want loose gaping vagina's, they want tight vaginas".

Fun fact:

Notice the shape of the corona at the bottom of the penis head. It's purpose is to help extract semen from competing males. It evolved to be this shape over hundred's of thousands of years. Therefore, the natural order of the female is to be non-monogamous and therefore cuckery is the natural order.

>"Men don't want loose gaping vagina's, they want tight vaginas".
anyone who says that is a dicklet lmao

Reminder that women can't measure for shit, and basically go off of every guy they're with exaggerating.

fag

Because, you dumb whore, you are also selecting a financial partner beyond a sex partner. Men are not. Men are choosing a sex partner.

Well, obviously. I love how small-dicked (under 7 inches) white guys try to convince themselves with foolish statements like "its how you use it" "any bigger and it'd hurt her" and the best "I'm really good at oral"

>it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks.
You say that like dicks are a regular topic of discussion, they aren't. Also your pic is not that big, especially considered he's squeezing all the blood to the head.

tits or get the fuck out.

Mods? This thread is in no way related to politics.

>Leaf

This is so disgusting I cant't tell if it's bait or not

Enjoy your ban

This is perfectly fitting discussion for this board. Isn't there a post asking about your thoughts on big titty and big booty white women floating around? Anyways, I have a propensity to have long term relationships date with well endowed guys. Taking some 8 inch dick for four years now.

> I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.
You speak for no one but yourself, faggot. And with the 2016 election, its clear that nowhere bear the majority of white men think like you.

You are nothing.

oh its b8 m8

Slide.
NYT is kill
Project Veritas

a large penis has no biological reproductive purpose, big breasts do

Smaller girls have smaller vaginas. 6ft 7inch cock I prefer 5'4" or less.

Fat girls have disproportionately large vaginas.

This infographic is completely inaccurate and depends on the size of the woman.

>alpha
>50+ female mates

So you're admitting you're too thin to fill it out?

the fuck is this "fully inserted" bullshit.
>yeah dude the most sensitive part of my cock is the very base broh gotta fully insert or its not even worth it.
you sound like a small dicked retard.

ooga booga 56%

>if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists
I honestly don't give a shit as long as the person is fit and has a decent looking face.

you are very much within your right to prefer larger dicks, nobody can take your preference away from you

What is this bullshit?

the cervix isn't sitting that high up dork

Yucky uncut french cheese dick

MODS

LOL at Sup Forums bumping a tread with a cock in it.

We all know why you're such unfuckable hate nerd loser trolls. You can't blame women, jews, spics and niggers for your fat belly, tiny cock and inability to get pussy.

You're "MIG-TAO" (lol) because you can't get blow jobs irl. Trump can't take you virginity, but he sure is gonna ass fuck you.

this honestly I think uncircumcised dick is really weird idk I just really don’t like it never met anyone else who felt that way.

what? not being able to insert fully is super fucking obnoxious you virgin
as a well-endowed man living in seoul, tiny vaginas are really annoying because you bash into the cervix (super turnoff for both people) and not getting to go balls deep is just plain unsatisfying

this topic is Sup Forums-related as it deals with women's rights to sexual preferences compared to male's