Enemy tells the good guys his powers and how they work in vivid detail

>Enemy tells the good guys his powers and how they work in vivid detail
WHY? EVERY FUCKING TIME WHEN A VILLAIN IS BEATING THE MC, HE ALWAYS DOES THIS!

WHY WOULD YOU WILLINGLY GIVE AWAY VITAL INFORMATION LIKE THAT, WHEN IT GIVES YOUR OPPONENTS THE CHANCE TO FORM A STRATEGY AND USE IT AGAINST YOU? YOU FUCKING RETARD!

>muh realism
How's your first week of anime/manga? Remember to lurk a year before posting.

lick my asshole for a year before posting

I noticed Bleach doing that quite a lot in the final arc. Just as well that I wasn't reading for the story.

Just because it's fictitious is no excuse for making previously threatening antagonists turn into hapless morons. It's just lazy writing and being fiction doesn't justify it.

When you're confident that you're gonna win and feel generous enough in your gloating, why would you even presume that your opponent that you're gonna defeat in the next 10 seconds will manage to immediately come up with a super-effective counter to that?

I dunno do soldiers usually stop and explain to people how their rifles work before they fire a bullet into them?

>he's never been in war

I'm European. It's one big fucking warzone nowadays.

You don't know what a warzone is.

You don't know what a joke is.

You guys are really stupid. They don't explain it directly to good guys. They explain it to readers/watchers.

If that was meant to be a joke, please never try to be a comedian.

Your argument still doesn't refute my point that soldiers don't stop to explain what they're going to do to kill you before they kill you though.

>HOLY SHIT GUYS CLICHES I HATE THEM SO MUCH I HAVE TO GREENTEXT
Kill yourself.

>I can't refute his point so I have to resort to telling him to kill himself
Commit suicide.

Attempt to end your life.

>*gulp gulp gulp* PUWAAAA

Maybe you should read/watch good Shonens like HunterxHunter.

>tell your enemy how the rules and abilities works
>it was all a lie to deceive him

BECAUSE NAMERUNA, KISAMA!!!

>The person who isn't human is more human than the humans
>We're the bad guys for killing them despite the fact that they literally eat humans