Last time I checked, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball super were both anime. Why are my threads getting deleted?

Last time I checked, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball super were both anime. Why are my threads getting deleted?

who cares

Because you're a faglord.

Anime is cute girls doing cute things. Try Sup Forums for dbz

Because you broke the rules, idiot. And you're doing it again.

Sup Forums is for anime discussion, is it not?

Because you broke the rules and you're breaking them right now faggot.

I don't believe you

god I hate the art style. Hand drawn will always have a more special flavor to it.

Your previous thread was a recommendation thread, which belongs on This thread is a meta thread, which belongs in the Hope this helps, newfriend.

Because it's cancer. Fuck off.

How the fuck was it a recommendation thread?

This. Shounenshit should all be deleted.

Try not spamming your stupid ass threads next time, faggot.

It was one thread comparing DBZ and Super which got deleted for no reason.

Because Dragonball is cancer and that image is Facebook tier. My only regret is that they left the other thread with it up.

There is no other thread. The ones I made were both deleted for no reason.

>There is no other thread.
Check the catalog, nigger. There is a thread with that same comparison image you used up right now. I didn't say "your other thread."

They're getting made every day, faggot. The discussions are the same every single time, and there's practically nowhere for the thread to go. At this point it's just another worthless template thread If you're so desperate to talk about it go do it in a DBS thread.

I don't see how your opinions make the thread rule breaking.

>he thinks mods never delete cancerous stuff just because
>he thinks it's a bad thing if they do this
Welcome to Sup Forums, please leave.

Ok thanks. I'll leave just because you said so.

>They're getting made every day
It's even worse, they are getting made 3-4 times a day and it's always the same shit.