One Piece

Would you accept candy from this well-dressed gentleman?

I love SanjixNami lots and lots

sure

>A candy human

Hmm. I'd guess the Lick Lick Fruit is candy specific then.

BEST GIRL IS BACK.
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
killing LUNAfags left and right

I like this thread more

Post Hancock

Don't forget he BTFO SANAfags and lyingfags simultaneously

Just noticed how big is his tongue. And he looks taller than Brook.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

>Sanafags=lyingfags
Not this shit again. Quit posting your headcanon

What doe the lick lick fruit even do?

Is capone against big mom? Him and his wife trying to take over the family or some shit??

MOAAAAAR

When will Bonney show up?

When will Bellamy show up?

Does he turn things to candy with his tongue?

Seems like he can turn people into candy and lick them to death.

They are clearly planning a hit on the head of the family

Why would he make a factory out of candy and cover it with iron if he turned things into candy? Why not just use the iron and leave it iron.

He threatens Caeser with 'being on the wrong side' of his tongue, which means he has some kind of undesirable effect when licking something. Maybe melting?

Toei predicting the future

"wrong side of my tounge'' it's an expression lmao

I once again never claimed they were the samething. That's just your headcanon SANAfag.

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>butthurt sanashitposter calling his own kind a lunafag
>deletes when realizes

He's a candy craftsman, not an iron craftsman. He covered in iron for sturdiness/durability only after building it with candy.

Is Caesar nakama yet?

Why doesn't Sanji just throw some Haki on his hands and tank the explosions?

What will Olga look like when she turns 218?

>butthurt Sanafag
Why would I reply to myself. I'm pretty sure it was this guy Since I was replying to him

what makes you think he could?

That would be awkward as fuck.

Reminder that this is the face of an honest and kind woman.

reminder pudding has big puddings

Damn I fucking called it. I knew he was saving best girl for Last.

Until her third eye comes out and she personality swaps like Launch

Is Vivi our girl?

I forgot about her eye.

Seems like it would probably be an inherited trait from her father, like her other racially diverse sisters, rather than a devil fruit.

Is there a three eye tribe that we've met yet?

>PUDDING MET SANJI
LYINGFAGS BTFO
>PUDDING MET SANJI
LYINGFAGS BTFO
>PUDDING MET SANJI
LYINGFAGS BTFO
>PUDDING MET SANJI
LYINGFAGS BTFO
>PUDDING MET SANJI
LYINGFAGS BTFO
>PUDDING MET SANJI
LYINGFAGS BTFO

no, she's mine

>tenshinhan tribe
fund it

How is Pekoms going to get out of this?

>tfw used to be best girl
>Reiju might have been his first kiss but you were his first handjob

We will never forget you, based amazon.

jinbe, other fishmen

fishmen

Aladdin will save him.

it was the fat one that pulled his dick though

I wanna marry Nami!

I want to suffocate in her cleavage!

I want her to dress in skimpy dresses and low-riding pants!

I wanna marry Nami!

Hey there my fans! Rogersbase here

Luffyfags BTFO

Are you prepared to claim what is yours by force if necessary?

hey roger, did you finally figure out that petz is the baby and not bege?

>Hey there my fans! Sawyer7mage here
ffy

I guess that could happen, but it would be way too convenient even for One Piece. They'd have to save him almost immediately, all while nobody in Capone's crew notices.

>Hey there my fans! Rogersbase here

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or what, but it's a ludicrously obvious plot point. If a faggot says that the sky is blue and you agree with him that doesn't make you a faggot as well.

I don't get why they focused on him, or his "i have to escape" plot when it seems tangential at best. It'd be cool if he joined since they don't have a logia but his style doesn't seem to match the rest of the crew,

Nope get out. Rogersbase is a faggot but not as huge of a faggot like sawyer7

>I guess that could happen, but it would be way too convenient even for One Piece.

Pell survived a fucking nuke

And this would be almost as dumb. An author repeating the same mistake over and over doesn't make it okay.

No but soon

You're darn tootin'

>He already forgot

If he goes full turtle he could survive, assuming he can breath like that. Then he'd be stuck just like Jack.

why would it matter if they notice? They are fishmen, noone can match them in water.

Other scenario would be something like this

Not really.
Who says Pell surviving was dumb? If that's what Oda decides, then, it's not dumb. You can't dictate an author's work. I ean yeah I agree, in my opinion he shouldn't have been able to survive, but, who are we to say what's dumb?

Because this isn't DBS and Haki isn't an instant out/power up out of every situation.

I'm pretty sure Sanji could punch out some random pirate/thug, but he takes taking care of his hands seriously enough to not use them in several life-or-death battles. I don't think he's going to take the risk

oh please, falseflagger-kun. it was dumb.

>Who says Pell surviving was dumb?
Nearly everyone who reads One Piece. It's one of the most infamously disliked scenes in the manga.

>It turns out turtles and candy sharks are bros and they go out and get drunk

Majority opinion =/= fact.
It's just something we all dislike, and wish to not see again. Doesn't make it objectively dumb/nonsensical in that fictional world.

>robin placed a flower for him

best girl

This is actually a pretty amazing time in OP history as it's the first (iirc ) a DF user has had a child. I wonder if his DF abilities passed on.

How did you forget Big Mom?

How does Gold weigh up against Spa Island in terms of fanservice?

>Who says Pell surviving was dumb? If that's what Oda decides, then, it's not dumb
Please, don't.
Let's not become DB fans here.

I mean, I don't have a problem with it...but come on, man. He should have died.

Pretty sure Oda himself has said he regrets that. Although now since we know about awakened Zoans its easier to swallow.

Pell wasn't awakened though. He's nothing like the Impel Down guards.

The only thing easier to swallow is your dick. Because it's so small.

Why is Carrot so evil and treasonous?

Why doesn't Sanji just use Haki to get out of the bracelets?

I found Jack getting wrecked by Zunisha less believable than Pell surviving the bomb.

Because Oda is a hack unfortunately

He could have achieved it at the last minute allowing him to tank it. I'm not implying that is what Oda had in mind when he wrote the scene though. We don't know exactly what causes awakening, but seeing how hard Doffy worked I guess it would be pretty cheap if Pell just awakened his from carrying a bomb.

She's not though.
How did Rayleigh get that collar off anyway? Don't just say Haki, I mean specifically.

GOMU GOMU NO PENIS CONFIRMED

>all the minks are secretly evil and allied with Big Mom

Can never trust furfags

He pulled the collar off at Kizaru-like speed, so it detonated well after it was out of the way of harming the mermaid.

Nami was at her best in Enies lobby

>Good fight
>Just one of the guys
>Bitchin' outfit

>Good fight
It was the worst EL fight by far. The only reason she won is because Kalifa randomly turned into an idiot.

I miss short haired non balloon tit nami

Back to SnK general!

Kalifa thought she had a low-tier opponent and thus tried to play around with her fruit.

>Huehue cheek it out with all these soap suds I look like a sheep, ANIMAL THEME PRESERVED
>Oh fuk lighting bolt'd

Really any of the CP9 could have just soru'd in and shigan'd their opponent in the skull.

Naw that wasn't me bro

We all do.

best Nami momment

man, being pekom sure is hard

>Nami was at her best in Enies lobby

You could replace Nami with literally anything and this sentence would still be true.