Project Emimeme

he's got pols wrath coming. let's see if his record sales go down.

create your best eminem memes and post them here for all the normies to share.

good material here

youtube.com/watch?v=yRqv7qRTcY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/LunHybOKIjU/
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA-m6OrZZyk&start2=&authorName=why we slap
youtube.com/watch?v=p2g8oGkE3Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a 3edgy5me whigger

Lmao why the fuck would anyone care what some wigger trailer trash drug addict has to say about politics?

This is some organized viral marketing. Always the same link to the video, ten or eleven posts up at a time. Now this "lol we totally get your meme culture man make some memes about this! btw also view the video"

Who's paying you, shill?

All it makes me wonder is how the Trump curse will get him.

Eminem will reveal he got AIDS from fucking Cali bitches, and since he spread it to others, he only gets a mosdomenor, which with (((high priced industry lawyers))), means he pays a fine and picks up trash one weekend.

bump

Eminem only
a meme his legacy
is mom's spaghetti

Unironically this, stop pretending like these overpaid children have the political acumen to justify a platform to discuss issues.

Celebrity worship is for leftists, ignore this trash.

Imaging him getting fucked in the ass by dre on ecstasy

>Lmao why the fuck would anyone care what some wigger trailer trash drug addict has to say about politics?
>best selling rapper of all time

unfortunately lots of people under 40

Trump curse is real

#MAGA

This, and even if it wasn't viral marketing many of us are done being Trump's attack dogs after he keeps cucking to the same neocon kikes and anti-white GOP queers like McCain and Romney who attacked him so much during the campaign. Fuck compromisers.

Why are advertising shills working so hard?

i'm not shilling faggots.

eminem is a perfect target to bring down along with any lib celeb.

Bannon is going to be shaking the whole gop establishment and replacing rinos with real conservatives.

the votes that bring them in are going to be younger voters. turning on lib celebs undermines the democrats most influential tool.

they are old
they aren't good.
but here's a meme
from this crackas hood

his daughter will marry a black guy

shills be shillin
(((they))) be killin
I ain't spillin
You be illin

TRUMP CURSE INCOMING

Shill alert

Yo, i've been looking for that brand of instant noodles for a while can you give me a name?

Liberals maybe. And they're a dying breed.

The rap video was cringe trash. I actually couldn't believe how bad it really was. Was expecting some shit that would piss me off as a Trump supporter. Actually felt bad for the has-been idiot M&M.

Nice haiku, user-san.

Shin ramuyn

Eminem, more like Feminem amirite guize

Why? That would just give him more publicly to go off of. Best course would be to go after some of his competition get attention on them, rather than him.

I can totally see this turning into 4 more years of trump.

Artist and mainstream media keep putting down the president and alienating his followers,
Completely ignoring the lessons from the first election
Trump wins again
Oh noes its the nazis!

It's a repeating cycle really

wtf i love eminem now

Proof

>Eminem seems to never age
>Decides to attack Trump
>Suddenly goes through menopause and ages like a goddamn peach

I mean... I guess that's an interpretation

wait legit question what happened? i've been on a break from Sup Forums

i like mom's spaghetti what's wrong with this boi

Kek. All you guys need to do is bring up his racist past and the niggers will turn their backs on him again.

Just a shit ton of pics of him with a MAGA hat on will do!

the kikes want to start a meme war so they can revitalize the dying hip hop industry

proof died bro

Here you go

By looking at him I think it already has.

ITT
>Sup Forums resorts to personal army requests after a freestyle on BET.

Proof died.

GLORORERBLUFFFFF CLUMPFFFFFFFFFF

Most celebrities seem to eventually run out of juice and have to appeal to the kikes to stay in the spotlight. I doubt eminem understands even a tenth of the shit he just said but it will guarantee him some relevancy.

When they say this it means they sucked Jewish cock or fucked a baby. He's part of the gay occult pedofucks. And that's the meme you go with because that's where it would hurt his image and expose the truth.

I'm an atheist and I don't believe in Jesus or his alter ego Satan. But this behavior is real and gross and he's part of this.

He had a bad breakup with a sheboon. He wrote this when he was like 17.

what did he say?

youtube.com/embed/LunHybOKIjU/

I dont do memes or photoshop, but the focus needs to be on him being 40 years old and still crying about mommy fucking everyone and daddy bever being around.

Again, this loser is 40 and still cries about daddy

Bye Felicia

Shills get out. We will gladly keep cucking to him, and no amount of transparent, pay-per-post garbage is going to change that!

Zack Hemsey is still better than this little manlet wigger

Just make a Trump music video with "Without Me", it's practically Trumps theme song anyway....
>Now this looks like a job for me
>So everybody just follow me
>'Cause we need a little controversy
>'Cause it feels so empty without me

yeah, his old ass is just trying to stay relevant.

Pic is unrelated, but would rail. The guy made a career out of bitching about mommy and daddy issues.

Imagine if Trump tweeted "why would I listen to some guy that still has mommy issues?" Its over immediately.

Make it viral you autistic faggots.

Can we meme him dead within a week?

It was pretty good desu. He has a point, and you're cognitive dissonance is blinding you.

Trump has been fucking up bigly. Still waiting for Hillary Cunton to be put in jail

>Born 1972
>45
>still crying about Moms Spaghetti

>nong shim's shin ramyun
Show some respect you swine

Im not the only person that thought that then, whew.

But does Em have permission to say Nigger on stage?

That is the real question

Don't forget to vote that I am not unconscious, got it. Thanks user! You're a life saver.

It's(((them))). It's always (((them)))

I like to think I made a masterpiece

This, it was weird, eerie. I could only imagine lefties who dont actually like rape enjoying it

Should shop pics of Trump grabbing Halies pussy just to trigger him

Make him another Shia Lefaggot v2.0

cunt looks fucked.

Dude same here. I went into it thinking holy shit he's gonna body Trump, but it was all predictable leftist trash and uninspired lines about "le ebil raycis" that made me facepalm. Em used to be really talented too, the jews really did a number on him.

Did you just haiku in my thread?

this comment is 10x better with the typo

he's obviously trying to gain fans.

what a fucking sell out. he's ruined his career.

i'm burning my eminem cd's tonight. i invite everyone to do the same.

Lets get this think going.

twitter tag #fuckeminem is already on twitter.

lets encourage people to burn their eminem cd's, posters, clothing etc... like the nfl fans have done.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is supposedly one of the greatest rappers ever?

LOL ABSOLUTLE DOGSHIT

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA-m6OrZZyk&start2=&authorName=why we slap

They \are posting it over multiple boards as well. Kek.

fuck off shill

this

been done
youtube.com/watch?v=p2g8oGkE3Os

It's just some kike in charge of his PR. They want us to meme him back into popularity.

Same

On a rap level, so happy to be hearing new bars. Loved it. It was powerful and fucking brave as hell. Expected nothing less. All of these fans are uneasy with the tone and political Territory need to accept this is where Em wants to take his content at this point his career. If you want his old shit, buy his old album. I'm excited as hell for the next one

To soon

>definitely reposting some plebbit comment

The left eats itself:
>Is this Eminem guy really appropriating the African-American culture?
>Trying to copy African-American artists and steal their job?

that was amazing. every single American needs to hear this video.

tbqh it was a good performance just a terrible message and he's obviously a sell out to the establishment

>when you heard one of the punchlines was literally, unironically, sincerely "he's orange."
The fucking state of Eminem

Eminem's eye's are blue?

>a 94 year old man!

Trump is alread old. Wigger occult faggot bitch had to make him older because it's base? LOL. What a fucking loser junky beta bitch.

He's a drug addict. He sells out to whomever helps fund that habit. Just like a hooker.

bumping this great thread

yeah i'm just saying he did have talent and passion at one point and you can even see it in the video, sad to see it end up like this

she'd kill you for being a burger kek

Do you also think that Rick and Morty is intelligent humor that only high IQ individuals can appreciate?

OF COURSE!

WHERE THE SAUCE?!