Who did this Jew piss off? He was getting away with it for so long...

Who did this Jew piss off? He was getting away with it for so long. Did he step into some ultra super Jew's territory and piss him off enough to lose his Jew protection?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
archive.is/TBA97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when that guy posted saying Hollywood was going to take a major blow

she knew the whole time
obviously some fat hollywood slimeball jew is going to be doing this
the real blame lies on all the spineless hollywood jew-enablers coming out from hiding now to accuse him after getting years and years of fat paychecks while knowing their raper was still raping

makes me fucking sick

The board of directors, you know, the ones who fired him and are now more powerful?

This isn't complicated. He's been a lecherous fucking cancer, and now they don't need him anymore. Bye bye.

Not complicated.

He upset someone more powerful. And now everyone has permission to shit on Weinstein.

litarry a spat with his brother, who is also his financier

>more powerful than a jew
a super jew?

Harvey did nothing wrong by fucking those whores.

Insiders have been saying it for years. The timing of the release is what's questionable, everything's an open secret in town. The New Yorker recording was obtained from a 2015 sting. Why now?

He pissed off another Jew.

t. Jew

>super jews

mother of god

Da goyim know

he probably crossed a dude

this is pretty common stuff

if you're going to stab a dictator, you better make sure you do it 1000 times until he's dead.

He was going to be the co-producer of the anti-vac movie that was going to expose how vaccines cause autism and other neurological damage in the brain.

Not just one person who was more powerful. Two.

>Hollywood whores accept leading roles in huge films, with million dollar payments, in exchange for fucking this guy.
>After the transaction has completed, this somehow becomes rape.
Look, I hate Jews as much as the next guy, but I hate women more. The vaginal jew is clearly out-jewing the jew here. While that is kindof funny and seems like a good thing, the end result is that the vaginal jew gains even more power. Soon even regular prostitutes will be crying rape after making $500 for half an hour.

Dudes company is broke as fuck so his own brother through her m under tge bus to try and preserve any of its value.

he should have gotten busted for this shit decades ago but, surprise, surprise, hollywood cares far more about fame and money than they ever will about common fucking decency

maybe kushner made some calls in his inner jew circle in jew york and pulled some yamakas

>Leftists tearing at each other.

Yes.

man, I wonder how many actresses he fucked. He was executive producer of a shit ton of movies.

could be a conflict with another influential person

a deal with one of his numerous victim could have gone bad

but the most viable option is that sexual harassment is very hard to prove in most case and his influential position dissuaded anyone to engage a lawsuit

I thought it was and always has been "all hands on deck" in order to realize the jew wet dream of white genocide?

Why would they get rid of one of their own?

He could be making race mixing movies that teach little white girls to love nigger and illegal alien spic cock (as he and his comrades have done for many years).

This doesn't make sense...the jews look after one another.

He must have REALLY pissed of the jew end boss.

Wonder if he didn't turn in his monthly quota of 10 goyim underaged children?

Weinstein isn't hollywood, it's just one guy

Hollywood will continue their abuses without him

Quentin Tarantino has been surprisingly quiet. He's been sucking Weinsteins cock for years and making black/jew fantasy movies the past 3 decades with this guys financing.

i love the idea of these uppity acctresses getting ravaged by a shrek jew

THIS AND ONLY THIS

Hey guys, I live in Los Angeles, and it's true the white people you see here are not white, they are JEWS, and Yes, they own Hollywood, Malibu, Palisades and all kinds of cities, they love marrying women that are not jews or vise versa to claim the wealth.

There are only 2 rules in Hollywood:

1. Don't get caught.
2. Don't fuck with Taylor Swift.

>Look, I hate Jews as much as the next guy, but I hate women more.
At least you're not afraid to be blunt.

weinstein

A Jew's attorney.

C-can I have a quick rundown?

John Mayer told me once he did anal regularly with Taylor Swift. She was only 19.

Kikes a year or two ago were openly saying they would assassinate Obama cuz of his Iran deal and other shunning of Israel.

This is all diaspora vs Zionist kike secret war stuff.
Weinstein openly supported Obama and Hillary.
So (((they))) are cutting him up and taking him off the table. Kikes in Hollywood is huge. It is part of the machine that has worked to demoralize America for at least two generations.

But with the simmering kike secret war the Zionists have at least somewhat and for now dropped the demoralization as it weakens Americas ability to protect Isreal and feed them sheckles.

The Diaspora on the other hand don't want to give up on their empires nor with their demoralizing degeneracy.
If you want to find a demoralizing kike degenerate who controls the means of producing kike propaganda look no further then Weinstein.

Also sacrificing him is payment to people like Cernovich and Vox Day who supported the Zionists push against the Alt-Fash just before during and after Charlottesville.

(((Their))) dogs do need feeding or they will starve.

It was his brother.

The two had a bad relationship where the hated each other's guts. They only managed to keep things civil for their mother's sake and she recently passed away.

The brother probably knew the board of directors at their film company wanted Harvey out, since he has not had a hit in ages. So they arranged to have the NYT public to out Harvey, then use the scandal to destroy him and him fired.

What else you can expect from gold digger?! Reliability?

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

ever play chess and make a sacrifice play to distract your opponent?

Mark my words, he won't make if three weeks into the new year before something kills him

>hates the jew
>doesn't know the jew wants him to hate women
>hates women more
>getting played like fiddle

>Who did this Jew piss off?

Rose McGowan for one, and she's calling out shitloads of people over Harvey, from Damon and Affleck to Bezos and Eisner

they're trying to get the entire board of directors of Weinstein Co to resign

It's open season on old, (((White))) (and regular White) men.

Women wanted sexual liberation

Women and become shocked that other degenerate women trade their pussy to advance their careers.

Bonus victim points to spin it as assault.

Obama's daughter is an intern at Weinstein's company. Maybe Weinstein shifted his $$$ allegiance to Obama. That would piss off Hillary and the New Yawk clique.

I thought he was defaulting on a very large loan from Goldman Sachs.

Did you get a Jew's permission to post this? No? Then stop being such an authoritative idiot.

>Doesn't get that the Jews lost control of their monsters long ago.
>pic-related

this is probably the best explanation. what did this fat kike even do? what kind of fucking work do they actually do, beyond raising money from other jews in their jew network? he's easily replaceable by another jew since he's just a liability now.

>I thought it was and always has been "all hands on deck" in order to realize the jew wet dream of white genocide?
it's not really an active conspiracy like that. it's more of an unconscious drive that they all possess. they all believe whites are constantly seeking their destruction, so they think genociding whites is the only solution. they see it as being "good for us."

>orthodox jews vs. reform jews
>reform jews vs. catholics
>reform jews vs. protestants
>protestants vs. catholics

E. Michael Jones was really on to something when he pointed out the covert religious culture wars going on in this country.

No one this is all a cover up for Vegas. Eric opened his big mouth about rich people getting comps. So all the rich people got together and decided to throw harvey under the bus to divert everyone away from just how many comps they get

She probably knew also but now she's embarassed and figures she'll just take half his shit

Is there anyone safe from them if they decide to ruin your life? I understand that their safety which also what makes them fragile, is everyone having dirt on everyone. What's stopping Weinstein from blowing the lid open and bringing everyone down with him?

everyone knew

Yeah man they knew. Only the best of the shabbos goyim, the hardcore Jew dicksuckers known for being super lefties like Damon, DiCaprio, Clooney, Affleck, and Lawrence are saying they didn't know. Fucking liars.

He was getting less and less powerful because of internet news, Netflix, pirating, and other movie studios. Just a case of minions deciding that eating him up was profitable.

is 2017-2018 going to be the fall of the american jew?

Weinstein shills. Jews caused feminism. Ans jews do much worse than this, they rape children in Hollywood. Most of the women he harassed were probably molested by another hollywood jew when they were 11 or something. Don't let your hate for women blind you to this.

Every now and then they must sacrifice one of their own so that the goyim believe that they're winning some sort of battle.
>this is a distraction

anti-Hillary movement wants him gone to kill Hillary 2020. they used declining old/print media to do it and they agreed because the print media nexus that Weinstein oversaw and previously used to buy them off with further work is ending.
archive.is/TBA97

She is a nasty demonic cunt

In a word, yes. Weinstein is the launch party.

They probably wanted to do this for a while now but held off out of respect for clinton, maybe someone got sick of her and not harvey

she will take most of his money, and therefore anyone suing him will have little left
this is another ploy

fucking white people s-m-h

Unfortunately for him he was plotting to attack the 'alpha jew' of the tribe.

But being jews they don't fight, it's just a matter of who stabs who in the back first.

damn a movie plot of its own

>Alt-Fash

If you were in his place and thought/knew you'd get away with it, would you have done any differently?

Honestly, you're not as alone as you think. This is less about "poor actresses" as much as "This is sleazy shit and the actresses are complicit"

Shut eet down!

Trust me an actual jew is behind this take down of Weinstein

? t. Weinstein

this, Weinstein might be a big name but he is only the tip of the iceberg

Jew's don't have their own internal caste system.

But he was fired within days once people actually went on record accusing him.

(((Iceberg)))

>tip of the Goldbergs

Fixed that for you.

Yeah, he seems like a fall guy.

weinsteingate is going to redpill a massive number of SJW feminists on what (((the white male))) supremacist patriarchy actually is.

But neither (((Sarah))), nor (((Weinstein))) are white...hmmm...really makes me think.

maybe Harvey put the moves on Malia and Obama put a hit on Harv?

Yeah ok lol she just now understands how much a perv this dude is? Why are women like this? She enabled him for years while it was a secret, but now that it is open she leaves him to protect her own public image and because it is an opportunity to take all his money.

she knew day 1

"...women who have suffered..." ?

??????
?????????????

Suffered from good Sex and a well paid job afterwards ???

>Why now?
He was trying to position Hillary for another run in 2020 but the not totally insane lefties decided they've finally had enough of Hillary running the party.
I bet you won't hear hardly anything from or about Hillary Clinton from lefty media anymore. They were planning to cover her critiquing everything Trump does and try to push buyer's remorse and give you a second chance to do that right thing and put Hillary in office 2020, but that plan is over now. Harvey was Hillary's connection to all the Hollywood money. The way it worked was
>Harvey set up fundraisers for Hillary, got favors like tax breaks from Dems in return.
>Movie people donated money to Hillary or "never work in this town again", etc.
Now that's over.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that faggot's next movie was White Genocide

do you think that Hollywood will start to shift to the right/centre now that there is less pushing of the Dems?