How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

By destroying one of them.

We are being slid because the Democrat party just died.
Top democrats gave intel to Pakistan
ON RECORD

If I knew I would be doing it

slaughter democrats.
purge their filth from the earth.

Sadly this.

It's depressing that we've come to this point, but this where we are and there's no going back.

End them both. Trump has started the process, praise !

you don't

Two words: DEMOCRATIC COMMUNISM.

like this

take both down
bring in new third parties
bring back old parties like bull moose

We Purge.

>Blessed be our new founding fathers, and America; a nation reborn.

When the boomers die, it'll fix itself.

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party"; embodying Objectivism. It's platform being Laissez-Faire Capitalism and the Separation of State and Economics.
Declare the Republican Party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the "center" (which I view, essentially, as a giant Middle ground Fallacy anyway) and claim the right in its stead. Invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, and Paleocons disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. It would be necessary to get a bunch of big name supporters to simultaneously endorse it and even convert some big name celebs in a surprise event. Can't be a "minor" party like the old Libertarians, this has to be a threat as a major one on it's inception.
Imagine if Trump made this statement and that he intends to run his second term as a Meritocrat. While also extending an apologetic olive branch to PaleoConservatism and expressing his disdain for neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, and "crypto-Democrats" (as I like to say). Imagine. Got the idea from Bill Whittle's (superold) "Piranha Party" Afterburner. Meritocrat Piranhas?
In this new 3 party America the new Republicans in the ""center"" would be able to say the this society is a Constitutional Representative *Republic* and their party simply reflects this reality. So then the Democrats and Meritocrats to either side must say that their intent to do is is to modify the society with more Democracy and Meritocracy to the left/right respectively.

I'd also coin the term "Full-Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between. It sounds arrogant but history has prove that it is truly the Wrong(left) and the Right.

There is a solution...

W-what do we call this party?

Other than libertarian I mean, there must be a better name.

Freedom Party

I like this

American Civil War 2.0, now with drones and chinese hackers.

I like this better

Have a proportional voting system. It's pretty straight forward.

Having FPTP local representation is a retarded way of running a democracy.

You can start by supporting the Bannon takeover of the Republicans. Once we have GOP members with actual principles in Congress, it shouldn't be too tough to bring the Democrats to heel. Trump is doing it well enough on his own.

Only thing I'm confused about is the WV senate elections. On one hand, we have Patrick Morrisey, which Breitbart and Bannon support. On another, we have Evan Jenkins, apparently backed by the Mercers. And on a third, we have the incumbent Joe Manchin, who is basically the only pro-Trump Democrat in all of Congress because his state is deeply red.

When's the last time a third party was an honest threat?

Yeah, I'm sure One Nation has made such great strides with their 5% of parliament. Really doing a lot to turn the country around.

Its getting fixed OP:

being done as we speak.

With this...

puhlease explain?

One Nation is Australian.

NZ is a different country, you geographic genius.

>Unleash the Triceratroops

We kill the donkey

Topple the DNC. Once that party is irrelevant the voters are free to give the finger to the RNC (and they will.)
Libertarian and Green should be assumed to be controlled by the deep state as well.
The Trumplicans have The Lion party thing going, now it's the lefties' turn.
What do you non-zombie liberals have going? Anything? (Please don't say DSA; there's no negotiating with the deep state... it's either their way or no way.)