Why are people upset about the Blame! movie redesigns again?

Why are people upset about the Blame! movie redesigns again?

Other urls found in this thread:

randomisgod.com/blame/btranslation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something I never understood about the explanation in the artbook is the GBE.

If the GBE returns space to its normal state, then it means it requires The City to be the size it is in order for it to work (meaning a GBE on earth would do jack shit)

the hole in this is that, the people who made the GBE must have predicted the netsphere disaster before creating the weapon

I loved the derpy faces.
BLAME is supposed to be like millions of years in the future, I always thought it is supposed to show how humans had evolved over time.

But now all we get is cute girls. Not that I don't like cute girls, I just think it takes away part of what made BLAME BLAME.

was he walking backwards down the stairs?

Evolved into horses?

Why is it CG, just shoot me

This is what i thought too, so i'm guessing it's said at some point. Aren't the fishers like 7ft tall.

What makes you think we'll look like we do now in a million years?

Wait there are actual explanations of stuff in Blame! ?

i think it would work on earth too, it would just replace whatever you shoot with... space.

If the MCs look human it will make the lanklets seem creepier

Also it didn't make much sense to have him walking through normal size doors when he was in giant land

But Blame was always about cute girls

Can't unsee. Specially with that serious face.

>Cibo in a skirt

Yes!

>but she's short

No!

You're right, she needs to be 10 feet tall and made out of metal.

Wasn't Cibo short compared to everyone else of her race?

yeah you can read this stuff here
randomisgod.com/blame/btranslation.html

basically, normal humans live in 1 atm pressure at 1g (normal gravity aka 9.8 m/s2)

the city is fuck-huge, I think the size as the largest star known to us (or close) which has its surface approaching the distance between jupiter and the sun

the GBE basically returns space from its normal living conditions to what it actually should be (the gravitational pull of something that big would destroy anything)

but it requires the city to be huge in order for it to work, which means the people who made the netsphere must have designed the weapon expecting the city to become that large at some point

>designed the weapon expecting the city to become that large

or they designed it as a reasonable weapon that doesn't indiscriminately obliterate everything behind your target for several kilometers

>a weapon that doesn't obliterate your enemies and everything around them for several kilometers

they werent making useless things

Look, if you're gonna argue about the logic of physics in Blame, do not use those translations. They are faulty as fuck and nigh-incoherent, you know? I have an N1 friend living in Japan; I'll ask him if he'll translate those four pages for like $100 or something. I don't have the raw image on me right now, but trust me when I say the text is incredibly dense, and I have extreme doubts as to the veracity of the current partial translations from randomisgod.

normalfag bait

killy never completes his quest...he dies...over and over

yes he does. he saves the world from mindless expansion and unloads over 5000 years of semen inside of sanakans and cibo's child

>killy never completes his quest
Nice get, though

what? did he fuck cibo????where?

>he didnt read the hidden log files

I don't know what you read, but at the end he escapes the superstructure and the final page has (what's implied to be) with him a perfect human born from the egg thing.

>...at the end he escapes the superstructure and...
Small correction for you: he doesn't leave The City at the end. He goes back in. The "safe place" Sanakan mentions is the end of The City, because the plague can't have reached a place that doesn't exist yet. So, in that minute safe space, the orb is born into the child. Somewhere after, Killy gets a hazmat suit or whatever for the child (so as to actively prevent them from succumbing to the plague), and brings them with him back into The City so that he might bring the child to a Netsphere terminal, so that they can resolve the chaos and halt the growth of The City.

Terminals are rare enough in their own right - the only two we see in the entire series are the provisional (read: illegitimate) one that Davinellulinvega uses and the one that Original Cibo attempted to utilize before getting exploded. Killy's whole journey is so much longer than just the course of the manga.

Sage because I know what will happen if this thread is allowed to continue.

>escapes the superstructure
>end of The City
It's just semantics, really, but in that final page you CAN see the stars

>hidden log files
which ones?

>Sage because I know what will happen if this thread is allowed to continue.
what ends up happening?

bump

>Aren't the fishers like 7ft tall.
I don't think they were the freakishly tall ones.

>sfx is フワ (fuwa), the sound of her floating into the air
>translators decide to take it as the sound of her foot leaving the ground

Late BLAME! is Nihei at his best (artistically).