Why are jews so spooky and mysterious?

I keep an open mind...but why are jews so odd. They don't even seem to believe in their god, so what gives? Why is everyone else held to account for shit they don't even care about? They're usually marxists/atheists.

I can't figure out jews. And before you mention Nazis, they didn't figure them out either. I have two jewish 'friends' and they ambiguous as fuck about everything. It's like they're monsters or something, and I'm not saying that in a way that is meant to 'dehumanize' them. Maybe they're smarter than me or greater than me, but they simply feel off-kilter. Off tune.

WHY?

What is it about jew that is makes them weird like this. I want a spiritual answer, not some nazi genetics shit about kazars, and inb4 you say 'please don't give me the only answer to my question' meme shit. NO.

I want to know from a jew, or whatever, that I don't want to hurt you or whatever you think about me, I just want to understand what you mean within the context of my own life, because you have obviously taken interest in me

You're always watching me...you have two that call me up all the time, and you have others that check in on me periodically. Why? What is going on?

Explain yourselves. Discussion is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
youtu.be/yOTvR9ZZm2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They think theyre fucking chosen by god and everyone needs to acknowledge it.

but why then are they all mostly atheist? Why expect me to confirm for them things they don't themselves believe? ?

Maybe they aren't atheist, maybe they want to normalize atheism so that YOU are the atheist one

>They don't even seem to believe in their god
The God of the Jew is money.

you let them keep tabs on you?

It's not like I let them. I'll put it this way: I knew these guys in college before I found out they were jewish. They are ashkenaz so it was hard to know, they blended many years with european. Besides I wasn't great friends with them. But for some reason they kept in contact with me. And if I don't go out with them they make these vague reputational threats. I'm basically a nobody to begin with, but I do know about all the shit that is said about them...I partially believe they actaully fuel a lot of this nazi shit, just so they can claim oppression. Spencer seems totally fake for instance...

THey seem like alright guys...I'm not sure if I would have been friends with them otherwise, but aside from this weird 'spider-sense' danger sense I get around them, they're okay.

Why Do I feel fear? Is it justified?

they do surveillance on Sup Forums users because they consider people who come here to be members of a hate group. part of their paranoid and conspiratorial nature i suppose.

just know that you're not the only one OP.

they are lying to you

what do you mean? What are they lying about?

They just follow the traditions of their fathers, which are of the devil.

I'm not sure that's true for all of them...Plus there's plenty of WASP devil worshippers

Yes it's justified and you should distance yourself. I came to this conclusion after being in denial for a very long time. Do good people 'keep tabs' on other people or make you feel uneasy? No. You have to trust your gut friend. It's telling you something and you need to listen.

I don't hate them though. Like I said, they're sort of my friends, I think. I don't know if they feel the same way about me....
I always feel,
>vaguesenseofunease.jpg

OP I agree with you. I grew up in a heavily populated jewish area and had jewish friends in high school. I was always felt awkward around them. They have this strange subtle aura of superiority about them.

well, ((they))) brainwashed most of the Earth to chop their foreskins off, even after soap was invented. I guess they aren't so bad?

You can't figure them out because they play the role they need to play at the moment to win something (usually from you).

They can manipulate like hell and think this makes them the best sort of person ('I won the marathon by shooting everyone else therefor I am the best runner'). People argue over whether it's genetics or how they are raised, but just don't let them have access to you. Very neurotic about dominance with very weird fetishes for degradation. Will punish you if they wanted something and unexpectedly didn't get it.

TL;DR
They see life as a game to cheat and see other 'manipulative types' as the only real people and competitors. They get very mad if the pawns start moving on their own.

It's not so much 'superiority' I feel around them...I feel a sense that they're 'fragile' or something...like both mentally and physically. I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around them about everything. It's weird but I actually worry about them in our interactions. Like they could crack and freak out at me over little things.

Think of it like this
>you have some anti social people who get kicked out of society.
>instead of blaming themselves they blame the wider society
>this develops into an us and them culture. Where the Jews never acknowledge their anti social antics and continually perpetuate a myth of "unprovoked persecution"
>they also developed a superiority complex due to the them and us culture.
Because in a them and us culture both sides claim superiority over the other except with Jews they never quit this bullshit even when other tribes or people's did. And it's not just a case of the Jews thinking they are auperioir to one or two other ethnic groups. They believe they are better than everyone and they created the Moses myth to back it up..when that got discredited by science they created the higher IQ meme in order to justify their superiority.
So you end up with a feedback
Loop that goes like this
>goyim are the bad guys because they persecuted Jews in the past
>therefore it's open season on the goyim as payback
>goyim persecute the Jews for anti social behaviour
and so on and on and it clearly has been going on like this for thousands of years

I find Jews very relatable and easy to understand, and a very disproportionate number (probably most) of my closest relationships have been with Jews. For whatever reason, I've been surrounded by Jews my entire life, and it never occurred to me that Jews were "different" until I came on Sup Forums where people were complaining about them constantly. They being Jewish never came up in our relationship, and I never thought about it.

Honestly, for most of my life I just assumed that people were different in the same way individuals are different. Some families are Catholic, some Baptist, others Jewish. That's all I thought of it. The differences themselves were never significant to me (and still aren't).

But I'm not like most people either. If you knew me, you'd probably consider me a Jew in everything but appearance.

E Michael Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

Like I said, it's already too late for the whole 'distancing' game. I even tried it. I erased my (((FB))), I even changed my number. This was years ago. They contacted my school and somehow got my school email. That spooked the fuck out of me. They were so "glad" they got ahold of me.

I'll be honest. I think they really do like me for some reason. But they also ...I don't know...resent me or something.

is it possible it isn't a myth?

I've always felt comfortable around pretty much anyone...There's something eerie that I can't get past with jews though

watching

I used to think jews were the best people in the world. I liked them more than any other group of people, including my own. I thought about moving to Isreal (before finding out they only let in their own race.) Some of the best people I've known, really good friends have been jews. Many, maybe even most of my favorite thinkers, writers, directors, comedians and so on have been jewish.

It makes it all the more tragic that how they act as a group (not all of them mind you!), and how they as a group have treated me, and their impact on my life and the lives of others around me, has undermined any positive sentiment that I used to have. The manipulation, the hacking, the sense of unease you describe, all the fucking shilling on Sup Forums, wikipedia, the media, etc... At some point you have to accept the fact that you're the enemy whether you choose to be or not, that role is chosen for you.

Here's my take about the jewish spirituality:
All the three major religion have one god, but only the cristian and muslims have the concept of a "main" prophet, which gets practiclly the same amount of worshiping as god.
That what makes the other religions so absolute, it's the: "God's true messiah was already here, and this is what he said", when the og jewish people still wait for the messiah and not sure about anything.

they aren't my enemy though...even if they don't realize that. I mean I'm not crazy or something, but I would never go out of my way to hurt them, and I certainly would enjoy helping them to be happy.

Interesting. Would you say that this feeling of 'not knowing' as you say has resulted in the problem of viewing everything as relative--if you even consider that a problem, I mean. Everything having its price and nothing meaning anything objective in other words...

Yes it's like jews have nothing to hold onto--always moving around (nomadic), always changing definitions wherever they go (marx)...sort of chaotic...

Kane and Able. Bronze vs. Iron age. Over and over.

I think Christ stands for the proposition "no more bartering, no more relativism, no more moving around, this is something that is for sure, this is one thing you can depend on, the cross" and so forth.
That and being generous. Not even claiming it's true, but only if we were to take it as a meme.

Nope it's definitely a myth.
Take Irish gypsies..
>anti social behaviour and thieves
>never take responsibility for their crap
>muh persecution from wider society
>call non gippos the derogatory slur "gorja"
Sound familiar "goyim"
>open season on gorga because of muh persecution
They have repeatedly been caught with gorja slaves because to them it's everyone else that's sub human
Irish gippos are basically low IQ kikes. Although some gippos are intelligent and many are wealthy..and if they adopt the Jewish breeding strategy of pairing off the higher IQ's with the rich families, then in a few generations gippos will be literal Jews

They're of a cultural upbringing literally molded to survive in another nation and to subvert it.

Ancient Jewish culture wasn't much different from the basic Mesopotamian stock as the rest of the middle east. They were a warrior-priest driven culture and had city gods like everybody else. A few odd things happened that really set them off though.
The first is their city god Yhwh developed a cult that began to proclaim Yhwh was greater than lord of lords, El, of which Israel is named after.

At some point, while the Hebrews were powerful they were defeated by the Assyrian war machine(master of siege warfare) and were weakened enough for the powerful Babylonian empire to assimilate them. The Akkadians(ethnic Babylonians) had a knack for committing genocide(by Sup Forums standards, to themselves) by dragging entire peoples into the middle of Babylon and having them live as second class citizens. This is key to understanding jews as they developed the only means to resist assimilating. They wrote down their cultural stories and faith into scolls and were able to keep their identity by constantly circulating the Torah around, adding stories and shit to it as time went on.

Jews were basically split up and got pushed around by everybody to the point where they believed YHWH had intentionally made them diaspora as a test. They eventually came to europe where they mixed and modified their religion even more.

>three jews in an ocean.jpg

To summarise: E Michael Jones' theory is that Jews, by being in rebellion against the Messiahship of Jesus of Nazareth, are in rebellion against reason and order. Because the Gospel of St John identifies Jesus Christ as synonymous with Greek concept of Logos. Jews have a tendency to spread moral subversion and degeneracy because their identity is grounded in an overwhelming antagonism to Logos.

informative. thank you.
I still think it could literally be true.

this is actually fire

They look like the Alien(tm) heads to me.

I think it's because Judaism is very old, from a time before our own. Back when human sacrifices were practiced and people feared their gods.

I still fear them. And...not to be weird or anything...don't you still perform human sacrifice?

Jews developed Monothiesm out of their Babylonian experience. This wasn't original or new as Zoroastrianism had already existed. However like Zoroastrianism, which formed out of a hatred of Vedic belief, Judaism formed out of a hatred for all the practices jews once shared with their Akkadian neighbors, such as idol use. Everything become spiteful, vengeful, god become this single apathetic and angry entity and everything Akkadian's loved was an abomination(I.E namedrops of Ishitar's pole and shit that Christians think are demons in the old testament that are just the old gods)

Over time they adapted to waddling into some country and acting as second class citizens while the host rightfully told them to fuck off. They still had their warrior pride, but had to submit to their hosts will. They developed what Nietzsche would call a slave morality where all actions were based on living within the tolerance of your host. They were first a mercantile class and they got really good at being swindlers, like some sort of market place mafia and everyone hated them.

Judaism has a practice of animal sacrifice (which still happens), no human sacrifices.

He's just telling you to get away from them.

wew. You guys freaked me out sometimes. Anways "I come in peace." Is there anyway you can put a beacon up or whatever, or call the hive mind with your walkie-talkie and tell the queen alien living on saturn that I do not want to hurt jews?

I'm just a person like anyone else.

It's not that they have nothing to hold to. The basic rules are pretty clear. But because there is no relativly new messaih, instead of blindly beliving and getting our religion outwards, we just keep researching and researching and going inwards.
Your'e not suppose to imagine/personlize god, no one can speak on behalf of god anymore (No prophets) Because as a man youre not suppous/cant graps godlyhood.

It's going deepr layer after layer and being humble in this existence beofre a great power, and hopefully meanwhile you'll better yourself.

We don't fear you anyway.
We just want our little plot of land.

i am a Jew. do i cause uncomfortable thoughts in you?

But then things changed in europe, Rome adopted Christianity and there was a new outlook on morality. By the medieval ages Christianity had established that interests on loans was a sin called Usury. Loaning however was needed for business, and there was very rarely a reason for anyone to trustfully loan to anyone beyond family. So europe had an idea, they thought that the already hell-bound jews should serve as the handlers of money in European society.
Jews could loan and make profit from interest, Jews were used as tax collectors so the sins of the governing monarch were directed upon the jews rather than his men or himself. Jews got jobs a jewlers, goldsmiths, silversmiths. All temptations of earthly greed were given to jews to soak in the sin.

Europe got to be pure, but at what cost? They gave wealth, one of the few true powers of civilization over to a second class that hated them as much as they hated them back. They culturally became enriched with the knowledge of finance, it became a cultural expectation to become well versed in money for them. It made them as powerful as they are today, an entire ethnic class of people slated to become a nations handler of wealth. With this came interests in all other paths to power, media, law, medicine. They had added the cultural incentive to seek power in a nation and weaken the host enough so that it wouldn't be a threat.

The fact you're in russia is (to my mind) preddy weird, tbqh famalam.

I've got on pretty high authority that the tanach and talmud are literally 'living documents.' That each one of you are a 'character' of the alphabet. Any truth to that?

They're the synagogue of satan.

Again, I'm not sure about all of them...lots of '''christians''' are satanic in my mind.

This is pretty good. I like how he points out the deficiency of the word "jew". It's one word but has a bunch of different meanings and this is part of the jewish problem in itself. As he says, you can say "the japanese bombed pearl harbor" and nobody considers that bigotry, but you aren't allowed to say "the jews killed christ".

Judaism has never sanctioned human sacrifice.

JEWS ARE GOOD GOY REMEMBER THE GORILLIONS GOY GIBE DOLLARS FOR ISRAEL GOY OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN GOY

COMFY YET, GOY?

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Jesus disagrees.

No this doesn't still happen. Haven't had animal sacrifice since the temple was destroyed. You claim to be from Israel?

That does sounds like a very poetic thing that some rabbi would say, but it's not something common (that's the first time I hear that).

What your'e saying is pretty much "we are all one in the book of life, and everyone is a charcter". that sounds like every semi-spiritual/hippy shit out there.

The tanach is the most important book. some jews think we got it directly from god, some as an anciant relic and knowledge. The whole concept about reading in the tanach is "dig deeper". what is written is the basic, but you have to search again and again and you suppose to deabte and question it in the way to inlightment.

Think abot the talmud as the thesis after years of researcing the tanach. A lot of rules, ways to behave and bettering yourself, laws, medicinal and legal help.
Again, the whole WE ARE MAGIC is a very thin stream in judism.

"This is what it's like when a species prepares to depart for the stars. You don't depart for the stars under calm and orderly conditions; it's a fire in a madhouse, and that's what we have, the fire in the madhouse at the end of time. This is what it's like when a species prepares to move on to the next dimension. The entire destiny of all life on the planet is tied up in this; we are not acting for ourselves, or from ourselves; we happen to be the point species on a transformation that will affect every living organism on this planet at its conclusion."

>You're always watching me...you have two that call me up all the time, and you have others that check in on me periodically
brah, you need a shrink, not some halfwit stormfart to further enable your raving psychosis.

He's overselling it. We just had Yom Kipur and it's a touchy subject. We do not have an alter and sacrifices. What he's reffering to is that in Yom Kipur (atonement day) there is a ritual in which you plead for forgivnce and atton for your sins.
You can do it by praing and giving charity, but the oldschool kill a chicken and spin it around the head while praying (yeah, really). It's not that common anymore, it's a culturle relic that gets all the hippies/vegan/lefties stured up (but when the arabs do it in Ramadaan it's there "beautiful culture").

>we are magic is a thin stream

But why? The emphasis on the law seems like it may get toxic if there's nothing to bind you to it.

JUST CLIMB THE TEMPLE MOUNT AND SACRIFICE ON THE ALTAR AT THE TEMPLE YOU REBUILD

OH WAIT YOURE QUQT TO THE MUDSLIMES

not for long

בעזרת השם

Yep. Jewish people cant prey at the temple mount, and the arabs play football and hides weapon in our most holy place. But things are getting better.

QUQ :^)

two state that shit now, and the world shall grant you peace.

קרנן

GETTING BETTER HOW?

HE IS UQUQ

the arabs sure as hell won't

Their population just has a hugely disproportionate amount of high functioning autists. Think about it, autism explains all the behaviors and traits you just described.

They are black sea turks who worship a snake god and LARP as Semitics.
Also they are inbred.

Inbred secret Satan worshiping roaches.
You have seen how roaches act on pol
Or just read the news about Turkey.
Now pile on the rest of their degenerate history.

That is why they are odd.

eventually they will, they have no other choice except exile or annihilation.

they're just trying to keep the "brotherhood" tradition?
for Westerns sure weird

Holy shit, this.

I didnt quite understand what you said, but again, to most parts in judism following blindly the laws and rules wont get you far. You have to strive to be h better, humble person, that can controle he's Inevitable evil inclination, and judismn tries to give you the tools for that.

Being Jewish and falling the rules and mitzaves dont meen nothing, there is a saying |Some people burn in hell starting from the beard" = following the jewish rules does not makes you a good person. And most of the times in the so called "afterlife", being a good person matters more (legitimately good hearted goyim goes to heaven too! just be a better person)

>not human sacrifice
Kike liar

youtu.be/yOTvR9ZZm2o

>JUDASNMMM

אולי תלמד כבר לאיית, שלמה?

Can confirm

>t. jew

The upshot of the New Testament is also that the true 'Jew' is redefined to be the Christian.

>קרנן
Holy shit I didnt even know there is an hebrew word for cuck.
And yeah yeah I know... again' this speship place is so much in the middle of the shit storm that I cant really judge. But Bibi slowly regaining his balls so yeah, soon.

ACH WEH

ADI ADI YOU MISSED ONE!!!!

WE'LL SEE

MANY YEARS OF QUQQAGE GOING ALL THE WAY BACK TO MOSHE DAYOUTH I MEAN MOSHE DAYAN

THEN (((BARAK))) QUQT OUT EVEN HARDER TO DIS SHARON AND ACTUALLY BANNED JEWS FROM EVEN VISITING

כן כן עובד על זה

You serious? He threatens you and you didn't smash his teeth in? They can't handle real physical confrontation.

ITS AS IF HE BROWSED POL AND BECAME REDPILLED ON THE JQ

T. Schlomo Shekelberg

אנגלית שפה קלה

>before you mention Nazis, they didn't figure them out either
Uhh they pretty much did though. Your jew friends seem creepy to you because they have an extremely strong tribal bond that you aren't a part of. You're not in their super special jewish god's chosen master race club and they fucking love it. They think of themselves as far superior to you and the rest of your race, that's where the creepy vibes come from.

Literally couldn't be more right. Experienced working in a jews house and the cunt had set out seperate mini packets of sugar and shit..just a stingy cunt

I knew a jew in middle school. He was a fat fucking prick with lots of money. He used to have his mom deliver him pizzas at lunch.

>Why are jews so spooky and mysterious?

But they're not though. You can easily read anything about them. All their traditions. Their holy books. Everything is open and available.

>I want a spiritual answer
Are you Christian?
If so than they want to sacrifice you.
If not they are probably faggots
Sorry that isn't spiritual or too Nazi for you.
Fact is kikes have a shit load of faggots.

You have shitty people in every relgion. The vague reputational threats sounds like a common thing in that age. Victimazing yourself is weak as fuck thing to do. I hate the "softie jews", makes us all look bad.

Have you ever had a feed of information from VALIS? A pure informational beam from the core? Have you ever come in contact with the sophianic globe of pure information? The hologram of the universe in the book?

only on the surface. I happen to know there are many readings. I'm not afraid of them, but what they're the agents for.

You can only be a Christian through Christ. (((They))) hate Jesus to the extent that Israel doesn't use the + symbol because it's too close to a cross. Ergo, we return to (((them))) being the Synagogue of Satan.

Well, I've seen jews be pretty jewy to other jews, maybe even more jewy than they are to non-jews. But it seems like that's because they freak if someone treats them the way they treat other people. It's like a battle of inferiority complexes.

I read the thread.

Are you female user?

They might want to put you in a porno or something.

I'm a half-Jew who was raised Catholic. While I don't consider myself to be a Jew, I did spent a fair amount of time around the Jewish half of my family, most of whom were Orthodox, i.e. the crazy religious types. They were weird. I always felt uncomfortable around them too, and that's coming from someone who literally shared DNA with them.

I think I understand why people feel so uncomfortable around Jews. Let me just say this: Jews have strong in-group preference. And I mean STRONG. This comes from thousands of years of living as a nationless tribe; as a result of their nomadic nature they've developed a strong sense of nepotism and tribalism. This is further cemented by their long history of persecution as well as the Holocaust (which, regardless of your opinions on what happened in WWII Europe, I do feel that most of them do genuinely believe the narrative of 6 million Jews being killed). Note how Jews tend to hire mostly other Jews for certain job positions, i.e. Wall Street and media companies. They're an intertwined network of people; no non-Jews allowed. This is why you feel so uncomfortable around your Jewish friends. They consider you to be an outsider, and therefore a potential enemy looking to cause anudah shoah, and thus they're very cautious of you. My own family considered me to be part of this same out-group because I was Catholic. It's a genetic self-defense mechanism that comes from a long, mysterious, and complicated history that may never be accurately explained.

Maybe you should read up on NPD and psychopathy.

no I'm a guy.