Spooky Ghost

PV: youtu.be/nA7n-RqlOXo
OST is in the pastebin
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

naranja

Will they keep Shigechi's VA?

Sec for best boy

First for don't reply to the Sup Forums niggers

We won't know until the episode premieres.

Kill yourself faggot.

xth for all parts are fucking brilliant and the time arguing about why other people's opinions are shit could be used for actual discussion on the series.

I'm reading Part V and it has been unbearable so far. So I asked my friend about it and he recommended to skip Vento Aureo since it's shit and most people do this.

Should I?

Part 2 a shit

I wish I had Vitamin C and could turn Gappy into semen and stick him up my shaft then fuck a girl and make her pregnant with him and then he would be my baby son

9th for best boy

He wont be best for long...

Your friend is a retard.

No. What part are you at?

Just drop the whole series, fag
Go read One Piece or some shit

>ywn lick the ectoplasm out of Reimi's butthole

He is always the best in my heart.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT FUCKING BAIT EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD
NO ONE SKIPS PARTS. WHENEVER THEY ASK EVERYONE SAYS FUCKING "NO"
BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU POST THIS EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU RETARDED SHITPOSTER
IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT THIS GENERAL IS AS SHIT AS IT IS YOU PIG

Part 2 is garbage. Kill yourselves hamonfags.

(I hope I'm fitting in)

I didn't like V at first and almost skipped it. But then decided to stop being a faggot and read through it, which ended with me actually liking that part a lot.

Stop being a faggot and just read it. Then tell your friend that he's a faggot too.

Both of you fuck off

Don't skip any parts, no point. I'm actually reading Part V myself right now. The scans can be unwieldy at times, but for the most part they seem fine.

reading this made me suicidal

Kill yourself ape.

Why would you skip part 5 when it has the best waifu in the series?

What a great start to this wonderful thread.

one piece is better though

Welcome back Naranciafag.
Where were you?

The translations are shit so just grin and bear it for now, then come back later when the retranslations are finished.

This thread is already shit.

Way to go.

Don't reply to him you fucking retard

>already
When is it not, newfriend?

It's not 2008 anymore.

A shame about that main character then, since he couldn't carry the series past chapter 100 for me

I got banned for getposting but it's ok now.
I'll never getpost ever again.
How were you guys without me.
Yeah man just don't reply.

Just know that the scans for the second half absolutely fucking ruin the entire Rome arc.

Is it just me or was Shigechi oddly cute in the OP?
Do you think David are going to make his death much sadder too? They've nailed the sad moments of part 4 like Keicho's backstory and the Josuke Flashback.

Part V is useless. If I knew that I wouldn't have read it too.

Sad and lonely.

No No No Noooooo I ain't having this shit
>I'm tired of these mother fucking Nara fags in this Monday through Friday thread. Enough is Enough!

There are so many parts to JoJo. How do I get into the series?

>Actual climax to parts 1-4
>lol its a useless part

i wish niggers wouldnt read jojo

His death was already pretty sad but yeah there's no way they won't give it the same treatment they did Keicho's death.

Gappy makes me happy

Read the anime

Well I hope it's ok now man.
Good to see everyone again.
Sorry man

you make me happy user

from part 1, then 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and then you read what there is of 8, and then you wait for more 8, and then if there is a part 9 you read it.

David do sad really well. I'm sure Shiggy's death is going to be pretty crushing.

>lol
Kill yourself, Sup Forumsermin.

I love how Sup Forums rolls in here and accuses others of being from Sup Forums

If you don't want to read Parts that are 'useless' then you should have skipped Part 2 and 4 as well. The only things with any connection to the main plot if you'd even call it that are 1, 3 and 6.

>Actual climax to parts 1-4
What the fuck? I like part 5 and I'd never say it was irrelevant, but in terms of the impact it has on the rest of the parts (and how much it was influenced by the rest of the parts) it's the most 'detached' part by far.

Stop replying dipshit
Start from part 1, and read it in sequential order.

This. Part 2 is shit.

I hope I'm fitting in now.

They have numbers that aid you in figuring out the reading order. Coincidentally, this was also the order they were published in.

Except part 5 caps off the story started at the beginning of part 1. Since Giorno inherits literally everything good from Jonathan in the form of a stand ability.

I'm in Sardinia right now. Is Rome far off? Notorious BIG was bad but does it get worse?

You're looking too deeply into this.

Is Jonathan even mentioned in it? It talks about him being DIO's son a bit, but even that doesn't end up having a large impact on the plot.

>How were you guys without me.
Happier.

user why are you pushing this meme that people here hate Part 2 when it's the exact opposite?

You posted the wrong pic

>You're looking too deeply into this.

here we go again

If you haven't seen he latest threads since Battle Tendency fucking aired, people started hating on it saying it's the weakest part, with a "le quirky" protagonist, with the only saving grace being Wham and Stroheim.
Of course this is all wrong however.

Are you still pretending that your shitposting is serious?
You don't have to mask your sadness from me man, it'll be ok.
Are you just sad no one is replying to you?
It's ok dude.

No he is not. When they show a panel of Giorno "inheriting the Joestar spirit" they show every JoJo EXCEPT Jonathan.

Why is it wrong? I'm actually genuinely interested to hear this. No one thinks part 2 is a bad part, people just don't think its better than the parts that come after it for many reasons.

>Because Giorno is the shitspawn of the long-dead DIO (and sort of Jonathan) in spite of never really talking about or confronting his past, part 5 is the climax to parts 1 - 4 rather than part 6

It's really not that deep

Guys, I need more Shigechi pics
>Inb4 someone post Shigechi's death

Yes after Sardinia you go to Rome. The first fight is Green Day and Oasis which is a whopping 15 and a half chapters long and while the premise is simple after a while the poor translations and shit scan quality means you can't tell what's going on. It has some awesome moments like 7 pages of MUDA though. After that is when Part 5 starts getting really theme heavy and lots of symbolic but also batshit insane stuff happens and it's so badly translated that most people hate Part 5 because of the entire end stretch and not understanding what was going on or why it ended the way it did with GER and such. It's actually really good in Italian but for now you'll just have to grin and bear it.

When will we finally agree that SBR is the shittiest part

one day, you might stop being retarded and understand the subtleties of Araki's work.

So what I get from the fandom's opinion on each parts are
>part 1 bland or good just good not great
> part 2 Joshep is best JoJo or over rated or overshadowed by other parts
>part 3 too long and over stays it's welcome, 7/10, and overated
>part 4 best part and best JoJo best writing best villain or okay
>part 5 Shit or good part that pales in comparison
>part 6 ????

After we're tired of claiming part 6 is the shittiest part, then it'll be 7 and 8 and then we'll go full-circle and say Jojo is a shit series.

Thanks for the heads up, user. My dream is to see MUDAx7 in its natural environment.

Jojo has one of the worst fanbases out there, unfortunately.

They're both climaxes for different reasons. The end of VA is very theme heavy and Giorno finally ends up taking more after Jonathan than Dio. He never met them but they had a profound impact on him. This doesn't come across at all with the current scanlations. Not that guy btw.

threadly reminder: DO NOT reply to naranciafag, don't talk about him, if you really want him gone, just report him

>JoJo worst fanbase
>Not undershit

I'm pretty sure that Giorno (and the rest of the cast of VA) not being defined by his parentage and his past is more the theme to Vento Aureo than anything else.

Part V being detached from the other parts isn't a coincidence. This doesn't make it bad, but it also doesn't make it what the previous parts were building up to.

No pretending here

Are you sad man.
You know what cheers me up when I'm sad.
Narancia.
Maybe you should love him a bit more.

Jojo just has a very vocal minority of shitters, if you want actual cancerous fanbases look at Undertale or FNAF, or hell even the Sonic fanbase.

That award goes to fnaf fandom
I mean how can you love a character with no character besides being scary
Atlest gio had some character

Honestly Naracina would be my waifu had he been a girl, that's the once change 'd make to the series.

Also I think the character would've been more interesting as a girl anyway outside of waifuing.

>Implying they aren't on par with each other
>while posting a character with the most cancerous fucking following

I'm sure he's talking about anime fanbases.

>not translating as Tiny and Butch
>implying some Egyptian kid has doggos with Japanese names

sasuga crunchyroll

more best girl

>character with the most cancerous fucking following
What?

>Giorno
>not defined by his parentage

yeah ok
We're talking about a fucking shounen Jojo protagonist here, and not Johnny/Jo2uke.
If you want to ignore really obvious shit and pretend like Araki REALLY has no idea what he's doing, that's your own fucking business.
you can stay blue-pilled by the retards in these threads

>while posting a character with the most cancerous fucking following
Oh please, joshufags aren't that bad.

Too busy loving the real best boy

>not shit:zero fanbase
>not literally any moeshit/isekai fanbase

as shit as we are we will never reach the bottom, that is already taken

>spooky ghost

SHAGGY IS DOING WHAT HE DOES THE MOST

HEY C'MON GET INVOLVED UNTIL THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED

you fucking heard me