He is coming. Pt.2

tinypic.com/r/110j8y8/9http://tinypic.com/r/z21rr/9

I have spoken with him and he has permitted me to share certain information, some of which may sound strange but I assure you what say here tonight is true.

>his mother comes from the other side of ice
>she was taken by those who hide the world
>her kind is the true origin of green eyes
>he was born to her and a son of Europe
>he was born in Europe
>he watched his home become perverted by the wicked ones
>he is truly just and this frightens the wicked ones
>he cannot be bargained with, swayed, or bribed
>they know he is coming for them and their time is almost up
>do not look directly into his eyes

I cannot share more until permitted to do so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfeTLoTAIAU&index=1&list=PLMFd9pJaM-WSw9B8J6d0S4zMTHMf5o59n
theravive.com/therapedia/schizoid-personality-disorder-dsm--5-301.20-(f60.1)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it’s me guys

The one world religion is (((Evolution))) and space, you've been warned.

Jesus Christ is a psy op.

Ahhh.,this explains the sounds in my.head ive.been hearing since 10 pm EST.

Within mere seconds of making this thread, Mossad and CIA shills posted because they know he is coming and must not allow him to gain support of his people but their efforts work against them, he is coming.

He's already here, OP, and you know this. Since you value your life too much to be frank with these people, I will.

some random czech guy pretending to be god is the most retarded shit i've ever heard all of you should kill yourselves the Nazi's are coming for (((you)))

Spill the beans.

Raw

Is it the Golden One?

youtube.com/watch?v=RfeTLoTAIAU&index=1&list=PLMFd9pJaM-WSw9B8J6d0S4zMTHMf5o59n

Fine. OP is misleading you. He isn't coming for "them" - he is one of them. Don't be distracted and immediately scream Jew! or Muslim! or whatever - they are just different parts of the same elephant.

Onions?

Thule will rise again, tomorrow is ours.

>You were born a slave, but I will set you free

found the shills

Life is a psy op run by God so he can discover himself.

Cras es noster

I'm going to call LARP on this one, although the lebensborn saviour of the white race is very appealing desu. Will rejoice when proven wrong of course.

>other side of ice
what did he mean by this?

The firmament

explain?

Are we going to meme a new political messiah?
Plz say yes

The earth is flat blah blah blah

what happens if you look into his eyes

MEME A POLITICAL MESSIAH
THULE 2.0

Who will this messiah save,
What will he do,
Where will he come from,
What is he objectives,
Who will he condemn

that's what i want to know, what the hell is OP talking about

The other side of the ice refers to the firmament idea that a ice border surrounds the end of the earth.

It's a flat earther theory

Fake and gay

>implying it is not the same poster

Kek says the messiah will destroy Jews. All the Jews.

what do they think is on the other side tho? more land?

Its Pewdiepie isn' t it?

Where has he been, and why now?

So the anti-christ is rising, when's he going to pop his head out, so true men of God can show him for who he is?

They believe that there are three heavens. The second heaven is apparently Satan's domain. Beyond the ice wall would probably be second heaven

read the original thread, has nothing to do with sandnigger superstitions

Sure. He will claim to be righteous. He may even be a good and just man in the eyes of this world. A time will come though when he will, possessed by Satan himself, claim to be good or all that is called god. When this time comes, run. Run and do not look back for the love of this world. Remember Lot's wife, and when she looked back. Look to the crucified Christ.

I will die for Christ and his blood stained cross. Will never serve the desolator, the man of fierce countenance, the little horn, the beast, as long as God gives me grace to resist.

XKN JHSX CYPERON G!
The Man Of Men

dont look at this picture

y

well he said they took his mom, is she from satan's homeland?

SODAMRA ASITRAN CYPERON G!

Take your bullshit live action role play cuntfag niggershittery to hell with you, mongoloid. If there was any indication that anyone on this planet had more ability than me, I'd be helping. In the meantime, you give nothing and get nothing in return.

Fucking kek. What a load of horse shit.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

AND WHERE THE FUUUUUHHHCK!! is my COMPED sushi?

Its some MKultra shit. Some mind programming bs.

They posted another in black and white too.

How did you know what it was?

Yeah idk what its about but it doesnt seem chill.

Because it just seems like some CIA nigger tier shit.

I'm staring right at your shitty fractal images and am getting nothing. What's up with that shit you liddle' pussy?

yeah these kind of threads can convince schizoid types they're jesus or the messiah

He doesnt, he is Mossad shilling in this thread trying to gather christcucks to his jewish masters side. He is coming and no sandnigger superstition will stop him from going for the wicked ones. You have been lied to from before you were born and he comes to lay bare those who lie. Let no man claim ignorance for he is coming.

Is that what this is boiling down to?

Used "them" instead of (((them)))
to the oven kike

Bro im a fucking neet. what the hell are you talking about.

>12 posts by this ID
pot calling the kettle black cia nigger, OP is right, they are frightened by him and are shilling hard in here

How can we support him

Whoa whoa whoa you don't even know who this nigga is.

this and all the happening threads, although it is likely something major will happen by 2020 happening threads and numerology trap schizoids making them unproductive

Turn off your t.v.

I love John Oliver he's the best. That's when I eat my tendies too

Which channel fag

Anyone that simplifies like you is an enemy. The Jews have been blessed. Only a retarded would not send this. They are the best and worst of mankind. There are also pretenders.

The tribes of japheth were blessed when they came to Christ (dwelling in the tents of shem) but are falling away and losing these blessings.

Do not ascribe godlike genius to what were blessings from the almighty. This hubris is why I will never trust natsocs and fanatical white supremacists.

Read my post with more care
>Don't be distracted and immediately scream Jew! or Muslim! or whatever - they are just different parts of the same elephant.

>The one world religion is (((Evolution)))
No, biology has measurable physical evidence and logical categorical phenomenon, the one world religion is already US's state religion, psychology.

Yes

>schizoid
How do you convince people who prefer a solitary lifestyle of nonsense?

So it's finally fucking happening?

The second coming of Trianglism?

that is not the only characteristic of schizoids. Its not that they believe it all like a schizophrenic might, it's that they find this stuff irresistibly interesting.

totse is dead fuck off scronaldo

permission granted.

just looking at that image i instantly disregard everything anyone who would post it has to say

actually i haven't noticed anything about aliens agenda

who doesn't

someone literally discovered twirl and polar filters

i am much smarter than you

So if [[[HE]]] is coming and they are afraid of [[[HIM]]] then what is Trump?

The marxist are trying to steal the werewolf. Let's fight back with a new webseries.
Help support new right media & entertainment.
btc
1HXXnuUp9NwjhYTsyypqejBNxMaBSX6KJx
eth
0xa26d30EE1a8963A7495694D70FCF4Fc67f461e8A

Whatever happened to 222 and Forrest Gump? Remember those fags? Blah blah blah muh antichrist

Wtf!? I love werewolves now

Yes that is the defining characteristic and many schizoids don't care at all about "it" while delusions and hallucinations are not among their characteristic at all.

theravive.com/therapedia/schizoid-personality-disorder-dsm--5-301.20-(f60.1)

We are jist LARPing for fun you old fart

Protip: kys

Howdy frank. Need to change up your posting styles.

If anyone doesn't know this is anon5, aka frank. This post and the read my other threads shit is the dead giveaway.

Feel sorry for you man, unless you're well paid for it then get me on board.

fair enough, I'm just saying image boards trap schizoids

Why would you LARP as someone who uses words they don't understand in the wrong context? If you are trying to take on the role of a dipshit, then you aren't just playing.

Also
Check'em

Why would you LARP as someone who is new to Sup Forums?

just a faggot leaf