What manga left you feeling despair the most, Sup Forums?

What manga left you feeling despair the most, Sup Forums?

Girl in concrete comes to mind.

Usagi Doroppu

Attack on Titan

The fuck? This is either bait or you've read 10 manga.

It's kinda hard to describe but I find biker/delinquent manga genuinely depressing.

this thread sucks but fuck it I want more people to read strongest man kurosawa so there's your rec of the day, OP

>posts punpun
>when solanin is the far superior despair mango

Himizu was probably the most depressing one. Nothing can beat the protagonist actually killing himself.

ending of nisekoi

fuckin mad king aerys tokugawa

I was in a weird place in my life when this was being translated.

I wasn't really effected when she died, but when he was killed only shortly before the death that had been coming through the whole series I broke out in tears and lay down on the floor.

I wish I could experience emotion like that now, but I seem to have run dry.

narutaru

I've only seen the movie, which was really good. Apparently quite different though, adapted elements of the Fukushima disaster because it was so recent. Still a nice film, I'd recommend you watch it.

Yeah, the hipsters in Solanin were FAR more relatable then the dysfunctional cunts in Punpun.

That fucking brocoli

"A Story Where A Girl Dies" (Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi) pretty much fucked up my life for a solid two or three weeks.

Berserk,because I won't see it ending

Fujimi Lovers was pretty despairing

Sorry about your cancer, user-kun.

That bait chapter though, I knew there was no fucking way she just healed like that but still man.

Berserk because I spent 2012-2015 worrying that it was going to be abandoned or end up like gantz and just kind of get dumped off with a bunch of unresolved plot (still not 100% sure the second one won't still happen but I have faith in miura)

I'm still not over it.

Endless despair with punpun.
It makes me feel like shit.

Sounds interesting, thanks user

BLEACH.

>he was killed only shortly before the death that had been coming through the whole series
That kind of setup always does it for me. It's the perfect situation where it's shocking but doesn't feel cheap because of course you knew it was coming, they just moved it forward a bit and hit you while you were still bracing for it. When it happened with Machi in Bokurano it fucking destroyed me.

The manga adaptation of No Longer Human. Not the usual kind of despair, more like a Texhnolyze-type of despair.

Hikaru no Go