Man detained for Hate Speech on Social Media in the UK

In the latest case of a white man getting taken down to the police station for "hate speech" on social media in the UK, the guy turns the fucking tables on them completely and embarrasses the police. Funny story if you have the patience to listen.

youtu.be/ZoTZ7loWyuQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiPEwR_szB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6:25 if you want to skip right to the point.

>Funny story if you have the patience to listen.
gib a tl;dr asshat. Thanks.

>guy makes a tweet on the day of the Pride March in Glasgow that says "Where's a muslim with a truck when you need one? #PrideGlasgow"
>gets arrested after the director of the pride parade complains to the police about the tweet
>the police accuse him of implying all muslims are terrorists and that all gays deserve death
>he plays them at their own game, uses word games and plausible deniability
>"What are you talking about? A Muslim driving a truck is automatically a terrorist is he? I think it's a positive tweet, I merely hoped that the people at pride could enjoy a nice kebab from a kebab truck"
>your tweet was a clear reference to the truck attacks that have been occurring recently
>"They weren't muslim though were they? I follow mainstream media, I thought they were chinese, they keep calling him asian
>erm no he was muslim
>"oh ok news to me"
>sails through questioning
>gets released, nobody wants to deal with him anymore

Basically just fucking stumped the police on a hate crime charge in the UK, Brits need to be taking notes.

so, he was arrested for typing something on the internet and is claiming he beat the system?
he's probably been charged and will need to make a court appearence, have a record, further surveillance and public investigation by the sjw fags etc

By the sounds of it they really don't want to deal with him anymore. The Procurator Fiscal took one look at the case and said "yeah nah we don't have fucking time for this" and they've pretty much put the case to the side indefinitely, and will probably just forget about it because they have better things to do than drag someone to court for such a non-crime.

Fucking hell this is disturbing. He got arrested for writing that....

That guy might have won his battle. The war isn't over. And they won't give up until the evil internet is under their control. Hate speech my ass.

Nice. Thanks for the rundown user

bump

How do they have time for petty things like this yet they don't have the time and money to investigate real crimes? I'm sure they don't believe he is actually planning on committing an offence.

Yeah shit is fucking cucked as hell here but it seems people are wising up and learning how to get around these Orwellian thought-crime laws.

Before Sup Forums after Sup Forums

What did all those poor bastards die for?

>This is how blue pilled normies think
sad

He's actually being EXTREMELY sarcastic and using plausible deniability about the whole thing. He can't admit it obviously, but he actually did mean what he said in the way that it seems he meant it.

He hoped a muslim truck attacker would plow through the pride parade.

WTF is up with scottland and actually going after "hate" speech?

They've been like this for a good while now, ever seen a brexit vote map? Scotland voted almost entirely for remain, they're pretty cucked for some reason.

Pretty pathetic coming from a culture who supposedly prided themselves on freedom and independence.

The only freedom that Scottish leadership cares about today is the freedom to enforce diversity in white communities and HATE England. I'm not quite sure at what point things got that bad for scotland, no joke they need a license to own pellet guns up there, fucking .22 air rifles man. The rest of the country doesn't have this.

Watched it all. Guy is smart, if he had given them rope, they would have hanged him

Yeah, he's very smart. His first time dealing with the police and he fucking runs circles around them, they can't do shit to him. It's a valuable story for anyone who lives in a country where "hate speech" laws are being pushed, this guy sets a great example of how to deal with it.

I feel so honest to god sorry for britbongs. They're quite literally living in a society without free speech now. Christ.

The entire point of going after him and anyone else that self doxxes is to project authority and jurisdiction over social media when in reality they have none. It doesn't matter that it gets thrown out in court, just that it is seen that there was an arrest for a social media post. Good to see the guy was smart enough to avoid traps of pride or provocation, though it's genuinely enraging that they do this to begin with.

s-stiff upper lip mate, don't worry about us

How does the police find these these guys
Do they go they get his address from the ISP, or was it just easy to find him on facebook?

They never had free speech in the first place. Britbongs have never been free in their lives, hell they don't even understand the concept. Freedom is not possible in a monarchy.

They found his youtube channel through his twitter account and then found his facebook through his youtube account. He didn't keep his information very private, he wasn't hard to find.

It was because his twitter handle was linked to his youtube account, where he posts his face and pressumably name as well ie self doxxed
Cops go after them because they can

Your wit and humor can still save you dad. Wake up pls. Don't die.

>Freedom is not possible in a monarchy
kys

Our real problem is that there's no difference between (((Labour))) and (((Tory))) except one has blue as their colour and the other has red. They're literally trying to appease non-whites for the future votes by saying "look, we were always on your side" as soon as the country is 51% brown.
Unfortunately for them there'll be a massive turnaround long before that happens and it'll be another X many hundreds years before the same mistakes are repeated again. History does nothing but repeat itself and the only people who seem to think otherwise are both (((parties))) and the cucks we have.

Holy shit I remember this guy LOL
The dude is fucking obsessed with hating on women. He makes good points but after a while I had to unsubscribe because it was getting pathetic.

kek im so socially inert that i don't even have/use; facebook, discord, twitter, a proper youtube account and instagram/snapchat.

Also I don't even have a police station in my town. Just borrow a few from other nearby towns.

Look into how they hunted down pic related.

that's pretty funny despite the state of britain being so sad

>could enjoy a nice kebab from a kebab truck

Yeah I unsubbed for a while because of that too, that stuff was just getting boring and repetitive. His latest videos have been a bit more varied though, a bit more to my liking if you know what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiPEwR_szB0

He's a good lad, I've been listening to him for the past 6 years

Do you know why? If you listen to his early stuff you'd know why and he's absolutely right

I said he made good points it's just that it got pathetic because he tread the same waters repeatedly. I had nothing new to learn from him and frankly I don't have the energy to constantly hate on women like he does.

F
Not just the UK, but all countries where this mind Gestapo is present. Thanks for the rundown.

I think hate is a strong word here, I think he genuinely just likes to mock feminists for his own amusement. Low hanging fruit yeah, but those femnists come out with stupid shit all the God damn time so he's never lacking content to cover there and it's not a subject that will result in him getting a knock on the door by police... yet.