>we

Yes.

>wuz

I guess

i let women do the thinking for me

lolidom

Futadom.

>femdom threads and feet threads have been completely dead lately

>He never wanted his girlfriend to yank his cock out his pants without his consent then stick her hand over his mouth and wank him.

It hurts, user.

No, the thinking man's fetish is anime traps

>feetfags
Not a big loss.

getting cucked by a femdom

Why dance around using the word "best"?

>Femdom is commonly associated with cucking

Femdom is basically being a bitch's bitch.

I want Illya to sit on my face!

These things don't even pretend to be about anime/manga aside from the images posted being in the style. Why are they even tolerated in the first place?

>Why are they even tolerated in the first place?
Ask your dick you fucking faggot.

Found the newfag

Isn't it because their both shit tier fetishes?

You mean basically any thread you footfags try to insert your shitty, normalfag fetish into?

List of Currently Known Thinking-Man Fetishes:
* NTR
* Femdom
* Futanari

Femdom is an alright fetish.

>futa ties you up and fucks your waifu
2deep4u

I'd rather her tie me up and fuck me.

>spitroasting your waifu with a futa
>futa fucking you from below while waifu rides you cowgirl

where is she from OP?

2deep4her

>NTR
No, fuck off.

Nemesis makes my penis feel funny

We just have to endure.

Lick it.

I want a cute 2d girl to sit on my face.

With pleasure!

I hate this washed up meme

Femdom threads used to be top-tier in Sup Forums. Now they are just full of stupid cuck memers and foot fetishists

this

Femdom is the worst fetish after MMF threesomes.

>28
>virgin

Mods didn't stop the cuckposters early enough. I blame those shitty crossboarders and AZ.

If by "thinking man" you mean "beta-male that has no physical presence and tries to wriggle his way through life insisting that the force of the mind is superior to the force of the arm", then sure Mr. Mordred.

How insecure of you.

>the force of the mind is superior to the force of the arm

The human race came at the top of the food chain thanks to our intelligence, not muscles, you dumb faggot.

Man, I really hope Shinooka Homare is okay. His extended absence is really worrying me.

Also, it's kinda terrible but also slightly humorous how those last two Akai Mato chapters (especially 11, considering the NTR fakeout) got stolen from LWB. I still really hope they do their own release though, they were at it for so long and I really enjoyed their work over the years.

The greatness of humanity is the ability for those able to see solutions to cooperate with those able to achieve solutions; also being European, sorry shitskins.

Femdom is an outlier matchup, both submissive males and dominant females being abnormal existences. Actual betas still want normal women, their desire for the same things as alphas despite their inability to attain those things is what defines them. A submissive male is an omega, interested in something outside of the norm and uniquely qualified as a match to that thing.

yes.

>tfw no domina gf.

>almost august
>still no Girl ForM announcement

Girl ForM?

Sauce or tags, please. Yandex and tag searching didn't work.

Why are loli threads tolerated? It's just the same shit.

artist parabola

should be easier to find

Don't put feet in the same place as disgusting femdom you fucker.

Thanks, user. Wasn't expecting the cover to look like that.

Who is this semen demon

Femdom is the passive beta mans fetish.
All the people into femdom are passive little shits who like to be all "smart" and "intelligent" yet when they meet with a girl they spill their spaghetti.
I miss the time when weebs used to be alpha as fuck. Heroes of their own lives. Now they are just lazy beta cucks and traps.

>Passive
Yes.
>Smart/Intelligent
Not so much.
>yet when they meet with a girl they spill their spaghetti.
It's more of a lack of giving a shit at this point, why waste the effort.

Softcore femdom is best femdom. The kind without humiliation, exploitation or cuckoldry.