How many of you would impregnate a black female?

How many of you would impregnate a black female?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd pump and dump

Kek

if she was mixed of some sort, lightskin bitches are hot

Here's something to get you started

Also, to answer OP's question, most people in this board would, even if they don't want to admit it because 'muh huriturdge', there are lotsbof angry, politically extremist virgins in this board.

If a meteor slammed into Earth and I was stranded somewhere with one?.............still no

lol black here.......uhhh how about NO

I would impregnate as many as possible to fuck up their genes

idk if I would impregnate a black female.
would you?

Id impregnate mulitple desu

would be better for them to be filled with a half then a full.

fuck no

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

Fun pic, but no Manuel you are wrong on this. At least speaking for myself, I turn them down and pretend to not notice interest all the time. I say "all the time" because black women are frankly very aggressive and forward about it, compared to everyone else. But I know it's not worth it, so I decline.

Dumb nappy haired fake weave flat nose niggers are never getting my Somali seed. I only fuck humans not slaves.

t. superior Somali

until u date 1 u wont realize how exotic n exciting dating 1 is compared to a basic white chick.

I would, but in only in some kind of dystopian society where females are in rare supply; i also like to fantasize about being some kind of tribal warlord and having a harem of multiracial women that i can impregnate and have a ton of mongrel kids that I can toss into a gladiator arena to see who is the strongest

I thought about where I draw the line.
And it's at Octroon.

I'm sure they're a blast but there are other considerations, such as the frightening Herpes statistics associated with black women and also the risk of impregnation and fathering a mulatto bastard

I um well uh sort of did...

What the fuck is that, grated parmesan?

>mom is white
>dad was nigger
>dad fucked off and got himself killed trying to rob someone
>raised by grandparents
>I take after my grandfather (on mom's side) so I have at least some intelligence.
>hate the fact that I am a nigger
>HATE THE FACT THAT I AM A NIGGER
>white sluts always hitting on me
>I refuse to do anything because I hate myself and would never do anything to bring another me into this world
>wish my mom was not a coal burner
>only people who ever loved and cared about me were my grandparents and they are both dead.
>mom goes in and out of drug rehab and is always with some new nigger
>when I see white girls with niggers or other shitskins I hope they die a painful death before they bring a halfbreed into the world
>when I see whites saying they want to hook up with asian females I feel nothing but contempt for them because they are making someone like me

FFS stay with your own kind. Don't race mix. It is selfish and evil to do so. Only reason I haven't killed myself is that I am a Christian and God wants me here for some reason I have yet to figure out. So I struggle along doing the best I can and praying the white thots stay away.

That black girl has a white girl's body. Would not impregnate, would fuck, 9.5/10

my first bj was from a black mom. Was the best head iv'e ever gotten to this day. She had me panting.

>its okay bro, I'll just wear a con-

good job posting pictures of women with straight hair and 50% european genes you fucking leaf.