I want to get COMPED sushi

we ate thousands of dollars of sushi.....COMPED i wouldint get my brother a sandwhich and look what he did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mov_zrkAx_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KnoOyq971Js
youtube.com/watch?v=59cAdNUvT50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I ate 100,000 dollar sushi, you all work at taco bell. Nobody understand 1000 dollar sushi isnt a lot. Me and my brother visited japan the hotel would comp it. We ate sushi in japan and payed the bell hop 100 bucks to quit his job and then he comped us and we got our 100 bucks back and my brother was smart he could do anything and he did. He ordered 1000 dollar sushi from his hotel window from a jet air plane from japan and the hotel comped it. You guys dont know how guns work. My mother dated my father who robbed a bank with machine guns and she hated guns since the police didnt comp her now hes out of jail and works at taco bell.

This fucking meme is retarded and you fucking redditors need to stop with this shit

You even made videos of this unfunny shit meme, jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=Mov_zrkAx_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=KnoOyq971Js

Fucking kill yourselves

wtf is reddit ?

Sounds like someone didn't get their sushi comped.

we need more comped sushi its the only way to stop people from turning into mass shooters

You may be on to something

damn straight finally someone understands

Were hitting levels of sushi that shouldn't even be compable

Jesus Christ this "Comped" meme is getting Tired and Gay

comped sushi what next comped prostitutes to ?

it's also good for you

Look man, just who the fuck do you thinking your comping to? Its not like we've got taco bell employees for our food runners here - I'm paying them 100,000$ and its like nothing OK? Its really not that much money, on top of the thousands in fresh sushi I'm getting the feeling you haven't quite grasped to what levels we are getting COMPED here. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT. I've made our mothers rich, what else could you possibly ask for that hasn't been absolutely comped to you already?

are the taco bell runners being comped in sushi as well ?

In Steve's eyes you are nothing more than taco bell meat. You have never, and never will get comped

youtube.com/watch?v=59cAdNUvT50

DONT PAY FOR NO HOUSE!
YOU CRAZY? COMPS.

This meme is autistic as fuck.

You sound like the kind of guy that works at Taco Bell