What's so great about lolis? They're so weak and vulnerable

What's so great about lolis? They're so weak and vulnerable.

tight pussy

pocket (tight) pussy

They give me a heartboner.

portable slim + cute (tight) holes

I can't wait to see loli get beat up with meat hooks this time.

They are cute.
I also feel like watching Fate/Kaleid is making me feel things i shouldn't feel, But then i remember its all just drawn lines.

Adult males with confidence issues/fear of women usually gravitates towards "loli" imaginary. They are small and vulnerable, they won't reject them and they will be able to talk to them without spraying spaguetti all over the walls.

So yeah, mostly is for beta/r9k guys. Saw this on a science show (were the girl equivalent was the popstar fanatism/JustinBieber.)

>They're so weak and vulnerable

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

They're very easily thrown across the room into the china cabinet.

How do you feel about cripple lolis Sup Forums?

Me second from the left

>They're so weak and vulnerable

Say this to my face and not online and see what happen you little shit.

Amputee imoutos are best!
You need to assist them with their needs.

Happy meal sized cunny

Me on the right

its the cunny

Blossoming fertility.

As always, me under the bed.

The pee-cunny.

But what if it's an immortal vampire/demon lord loli who is stronger than you'll ever be?

Is how she looks, what she represent. She isn't Morrigan (Darkstalkers/Dragon Age.)

I mean, just read the answers, you can clearly see the social issues in a heartbeat.

>ctrl-f
>cunny
>3 results found

I hate you fucks with a passion
I hope a gorilla rapes you in the ass through your mouth

Their cruelty.

But I actually spaghetti more when I talk to children than to adults. I just have no idea how to deal with kids.

cunny

cute tummies, covered in cummies

Why would they do this

Loli, loli, loli, I'll put love in her tummy.

Gorilla's on it's way bud

You're on some thin ice too
But you posted best EO so I'll forgive you

The Mounties are on they're way to arrest each and every one of you.

Just like me.

I'll Harambe the shit out of that Gorilla.

Me 4th from the right.

I could take her

>They're so weak and vulnerable.
That just makes you want to protect and love them even more though.

>me making the peace sign

cunny bunny

Assuming they're not little kids (i.e. they are old enough to talk properly), just treat them like adults. They love that shit.

But there are women with loli fetishes too.

are you a homo?

What makes you think that?

MOTHERFUCKER

Then they're lesbians who are rejected by women.

you said you want to protect and love them, not break and defile them

I don't think Ootsuka Reika is a lesbian, or else she wouldn't be drawing lolis getting fucked lovingly by ikemen.

Tight pussy
Easy to slam on your cock
Cute moans
Little lips and holes
Soft skin
Silky hair

>Breaking and defiling lolis
You are a terrible person.

I don't understand why I like little girl chests so much. They look just like boy chests. Sometimes I try to feel my own flat chest and pretend I'm a loli but it just doesn't work.

>Sometimes I try to feel my own flat chest and pretend I'm a loli

Nah, little girls make me shoot much more spagetti

Why not just give her the dick?

Sauce?

Tsubasa x Help

Oh no! This poor loli needs your help!

Are contracts written on ass cheeks legaly binding?

does anyone have that reaction pic of a loli eating a banana please

Its not a banana.

Seems like a risky investment.

looks like banana to me

It's one of those jap candies.

Thanks!

post japanese banana or you're lying

It's the intersection of paternal feelings and sexual deprivation.

Its an umaibo.

I know that because of Dagashi Kashi.

That's a rare banana.

Me with the V in my mouth.

Me with the butt sticking out and jumping on that shy qt.
Also, nopan.

I am so angry at you right now you have no fucking idea.

Its their creative spark

If it makes you feel better, I honestly think your banana is cute!

I whole heartedly believe that there is a difference between lolicons and pedophiles.
Im certain there are many people who are both but you can be one without being the other.

Yeah, you might be a hebephile.

What about boobs

Well I'm 18 so I can be attracted to girls in the hebephile range and still be a-okay generally, its like 14-17 ain't it? I am also a lolicon I guess, and I can assure you I have no attractions to 3D children.

They have to be doing this on purpose.

Hebe is like 10-14, you're thinking of Ephebophile.

do you have a S I N G L E fact to back that up

I coulda swore hebe was like pubescent but I'll take your word for it.
Would 10 to 14 technically be before puberty and inturn pedo? If 10-14 is hebe, whats pedo range?

Hebe is early pubescent. Girls start puberty at 10. Pedo is prepubescent so, 10 or under.

Alrighty, thanks for the knowledge user!
Most loli stuff I see, which granted is only like two authors and whatever is on /b seem to be a mix of late pedo and early hebe in that case.
Though again I wouldn't use terms to define someone's sexual preference for the age of real children for that of anime lolis.

Stop replying to the shitposter.

Were having a delightful conversation. And I learned about the terms of different -philla's. A shit post turned into a learning experience is a good thing user.

Let me look it up.

They are a great asset to prison contractors

lewd thread

do not lewd the barakamons

Even though if you point hebe and epheb stuff out to people IRL Theyll put you in the same catergory. I prefer using the actual and accurate descriptions. It doesnt make sense if people who accidentally see nude pics of a 17 year old should be put in the same basket as people who like seeing naked prepubescent children molested.

Stop projecting, nobody said anything about molestation.

You're exactly right, hell this is the first time I even heard of ephebphilla.

Unless you consider lolicons to be the end of your reply, then I dissagree with that.

>DADDY LETS DO SECKS

How do you respond?

Feed her my home cooked meal.

i file for divorce and get far away from her

Shinobu isn't a loli. Physically she is but not mentally. The mentality of lolis is more important than their physical appearance.

The VA is actually 10, that kind of surprised me.

To each his own.

For me loli is a body type.