What the FUCK happened here?

What the FUCK happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=La9VuUuJJDo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
youtube.com/watch?v=V-fnKKQDGFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The dude is fucking cooked. He's way too old and doesn't actually give a fuck about this job.

What if I told you Trump bombed an Israeli base with the Tomahawk attack in April.

kek
Have you not seen his other videos where the cameras kept rolling? Trump's an asshole. He treats everyone like this, but most MSM edit it out.

lmao. fucking based trump

How socially fucking autistic is Trump? He should always be on the lookout for someone trying to shake his hand in a moment like that, and being the fucking president. Fuck this guy is a legit total autist.

lmao
>Out of my way NATO cucks, who the fuck are you? dont touch me you dirty pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=La9VuUuJJDo

i am so proud to have voted for this man

>HURR DURR I'M SO MAD BECAUSE TRUMP DIDN'T SHAKE HIS HAND

Supposedly, that nigger neglects all his children until they're old enough to understand & talk business, just like his dad was to him & his siblings. The Trumps are a straight-outta-TV family of villians. And only gullible/desperate shills actually support this subhuman dickskin

Yeah, the (((MSM))) edits out footage of Trump acting like a narcissistic asshole. Makes sense.

Neck yourself, retard.

He forgets shit all the time.
Pretty sure the guy has some sort of early onset dementia or alzheimers based on how often he forgets protocol or just flubs his shit by walking in the wrong direction or staring into the eclipse.
Of course we will never know, because you know they aren't going to release his medical records.

Exactly.

That turkeyneck is half hidden from the tight collar and half hidden from tilting his head 120 degrees up. But it's still there.

How recent is this?

>MEMES ARE MY ARGUMENT.
Not an argument.

I’m not mad, I fucking hate Israel as much as the next guy. It just baffles me how socially unaware this retard is that he forgets to do fucking handshakes.

I would think Sup Forums would be happy that he did this to the president of the Jews

WTF RUMP HEZBOULLAH CONFIRMED

Thank you for being here man, I've been getting tired of seeing people come up with absurd defences to somehow justify their shitty decisions.

Some sort of condition where if you stand up after sitting for a long time you mentally space out for a few seconds. More common in old people

>leaf
>Trumpf supporter
You're not worth a serious response, kid

May be that guy was being a dick to him earlier

Do you have other instances of this?

>forgets
Lel

I think Trump is a gigantic faggot
Not shaking Netanyahus hand was pretty based because he's also a faggot
>They're both faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

>forgets
umm no, sweetie.

Alpha move

>supposedly
>calls other people gullible

Forced perceptions of power can be interpreted as weakness.

UGH @ all of you.

he's re-doing the handshake:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

This is the best thing Trump has done thus far in his administration.

It's not like he didn't notice. You can actually see when he puts on that smug, I-know-they're-watching face. He clearly gets off on this kinda shit. Dude's a 24/7 power trip. His dreams & nightmares must be really bizarre

If you think he’a doing that intentionally you’re probably just as autistic as Trump. He’s gonna have an entire press conference with a foreign leader on policies to help benefit both countries and in the end he’ll just choose to not shake their hand on purpose to give them some sort of message? Fuck no wonder you guys voted for him. The guy literally forgot Netanyahu was even there, he zoned the fuck out.

Are you retarded? I proposed to you the inanity of the MSM covering for Trump and that somehow went over your manlet sized head.

>pointing out the media's interests makes you a Trump supporter
How's it feel being dumber than a leaf?

yeah thats why you suck dick because you know about being weak, shut the fuck up queer

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you... the archetypal goyim.

This was 4 months ago. What a larping fag.

>shill

meant for

The kike was trying to subtly show dominance by having Trump sit. To show that he doesn't take orders from the kike, he got up and walked off.

You fucking autistic faggots don't know how this shit works in the real world because you still live with mommy and daddy. Success in business doesn't come down to who has the best ideas or who can crunch numbers the best. Same in politics. Ultimately, it boils down to men seizing power by asserting dominance over each other. These power dynamics are hinted at in subtle ways, like trying to tell a grown man to sit like he's you're little fagboy. Trump sent a message and you can be sure that the kike received it.

None of this is to say that Trump isn't working toward Israel's interests. He is. Israel controls all of DC. But what he is signalling here is his allegiance to Israel's interests is a pragmatic matter of business.

He looks way more retarded with the full context. And I mean that literally. He appears to have some sort of social dysfunction where he can't read people's human expectations for interaction.

That could be true but I think it’s more likely his age is catching up with him. He’s an old fucking fart who was socially autistic to begin with but now he’s starting to lose the bit of self awareness he had left.

looks a bit out of it there really

What's the office situation like? Do you guys telecommute and then report to your handlers or do you actually go into an open office environment with play and lactation rooms?

dominance? he walks off with the thousand yard stare, he looks like a lost old man.

his face when he stands up is the face of autism

I wouldn't believe it. (((They))) were praising him like crazy about that attack.
Speculation or you have something?

Gorsuch handshake

youtube.com/watch?v=V-fnKKQDGFQ

Fuck Trump & every blind follower of his

Says the crying kid on Sup Forums about a billionaire business man who has made thousands of deals and engaged in more negotiation than any career politician.

yeah i agree, that jew is cooked

4 months ago.

You're an idiot. Trump's not your God, kid, and he certainly doesn't give two fucks about you or anyone that's not of his own bloodline. You need to wake up

Trump is gonna reveal all of Israels lies. Just wait.

Kike got Trumped.

>100%

Don't mean to be skeptical, but been waiting a while.
Quit with this dangling carrot shit, if you got something actually present it.

it's 4D chess!!!! just you wait!!!!!!!!!! any day now!

I bet you think acting like an asshole is what women want, too. Only betas think this way.

kek
that was even worse... THAT'S our president? guy looks dumber than a box of hair

shut up faggot

Drugged by Deep State

nice try kike. very easy taking that out of context. read the article properly and see who reported on this.

Lefties are raiding Sup Forums i've noticed a few poisenous threads about Trump. Lefties don't tend to be creative and only have one or two boogey men, they'll both be white that's a guarantee, not necessarily calling you a leftie cunt though OP, just letting it be known and didn't want to give them yous.

Hahahahahah look at this fucking cuck lmao
You probably eat them out too you fucking faggot lol

That's how alphas interact with the world. Betas pay attention to alphas. They're constantly trying to anticipate what the alpha will do next, reacting to his actions. Alphas could hardly care any less what betas are doing or thinking. They don't react to people around them. For a beta, getting attention from the alpha is a gift. Trump staring off showed how little he gave a shit about what the men around him were trying to accomplish. Alphas are only concerned with their own mission. Also, by walking off, he created a situation where, if they want Trump to do the handshake photo op, someone is going to have to follow him, get his attention, and essentially beg him to do it.

Right... so I take it you (haven't) seen the rest of the clip where he gets turned around, looks like an idiot, and then goes back to shake his hand like a coward... Fuck off, Trumpf supporter

You are a kike and a faggot.
You need to be gased

Just the wife, my nigger

>imagine actually believing this

lefties drop a slide thread and dont respond because they cant handle the bants

theres literally no need to reply. i honestly can't even tell a slide thread from sarcasm anymore.

Get a room, Share blue fag

Awful, truly terrible divide and conquer subversion attempt. Just bad. We got a real stinker here, folks. Go back to where you came from you soulless piece of garbitch.

Lol this reminds me of Hitlers description about debating jews. The guy is completely fucking tongue tied. Will completely forget Molyneux drove the point home tomorrow when he debates his cuckservative friends

Retard.

>he's talking to himself now

Nah, posturing has nothing to do with real power.

Yeah, all tools have a purpose...

Oh you can't think of any reason President Trump might gain an advantage from appearing to have reservations about Israel? Israel is cleraly our ally, but they have not respected America recently and Trump could be working to change that. Whole world sees this and thinks Israel is weak. Bibi doesn't like that so he comes to Trump and does what he says. You guys are drooling over checkers while he is playing 4d chess. He didn't become a billionaire by figuring out how exactly to please every critic of proper handshaking style.

Friendly reminder that irl Trump would ignore your ass

>he thinks Trump does the deals and not his army of Jewish lawyers

>he thinks that the fat, old Silver Spoon baby is more Alpha than Mr. Mossad Murder-a-gorillion-Muzzies Netanyahu

Integrity.

well I guess a faggot can recognize a faggot. so the score says they are both faggots. am I right faggot?

Israel is a parasite. By defending their interests, we have lost big in the Middle East. First Iraq was thrust in Iran's sphere of influence, than Turkey turned their back on us. Qatar followed too. Terrorism spiraled out of control. ISIS is literally on Israels border and the kikes don't even care. Hell, the one time they clashed, ISIS apologized to Israel. Think about that; the terrorists that brags about killing hundreds of western civilians apologized for so much as firing a shot at armed Israeli soldiers.
How does Sup Forums even justify supporting these pricks?

This and the wall and the BTFO'ing the NFL self-pity protests, glorious!

Did this to Merkel too iirc.

>What the FUCK happened here?
He showed Trump the JFK video from the shooters perspective showing Trump he better play ball and follow everything they tell him to expand central banks around the world.

*cough*

North Korea since the jews took over south korea media, banks, same model they used in the US to take over everything.

>ctrl-F "clone"
>nothing

Kek, what a bunch of n00bz.

Alpha as fuck