Hello Sup Forums I have a question for anyone who might be so inclined

Hello Sup Forums I have a question for anyone who might be so inclined.

I have just found my old dvds for a series "the legend of black heaven" released back in 1999. It was a great show that I loved back then and want to share it.

I was able to rip the dvds into 4 large files one for each disk. My question for the denasins of Sup Forums is if you all know a decent program to chop up the MKV files and keep the soft subs working.

Or even a program that I can use to get both the English and Japanese audio tracks into the MKV file. Currently using "MakeMKV"

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/176691386
youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=592049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

free bump for great show that was exactly what you expected from it, and nothing more, dat OP

haven't done any chopping up in the last several years so I couldn't tell you what's worth using these days

may want to ping a couple of the remaining fansub groups to see what their pipeline is

Bump

Any suggestions?

::WARNING:: This is the ending of the show without subtitles.
3w dot filedropper dot com slash legendofblackheavenendingnocredits

I had a really nice amv for this too but it gets blocked by youtube because fuck SMG

code monkey? that's one of the better ones I can recall offhand

Oh yeah... Vimeo gives no fucks. here it is.

vimeo.com/176691386

>code monkey
Google search for "Code monkey fansub" yields nothing useful.

Come on Sup Forums don't fail me now.

Sup Forums only shitposts about anime, I'd be surprised if any serious fansubbers actually hang out on the board anymore

hell, you might even have more luck asking about the software on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE

I figured if it wasn't Moe, Mecha, or GAR they wouldn't give a shit. Well here is to trying.

Wait, I'm confused. What are you trying to accomplish that existing releases haven't already?

Oh I remember that AMV. I linked the other one I uploaded back here.

I wasn't able to find any releases of it, and I had a copy of the DVDs so I decided to rip them and see where it goes.

>I wasn't able to find any releases of it
Guess you weren't looking hard enough.

bakabt dot me /torrent/344684/kachou-ouji-hard-rock-save-the-space-black-heaven-480p-relight

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=592049

you didn't look very hard m8, thanks though

All I've ever found were on dead websites and broken links.

Okay, we get it, you don't know how to look for anime.

Seeders: 0
Leechers: 2

Oh boy look at that download fly....

>might be so inclined
>denasins
You sound like a really intellectual individual

That guy linked a shit one on nyaa. There's another one with five seeders. That's also ignoring the bakabt one. And also ignoring the three different releases on AB.

Uploading a new release of a dead show is going to revive the downloads. Whenever you upload this it will inevitably end up like the rest.

>denizens
Because when you can't offer anything useful insult someone's spelling. never change Sup Forums.

The DVD rips have been online for over a decade, so I'm not quite sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

Fuck off an lurk more before posting, retard.

I was literally quoting your spelling dude holy fuck

CAUTIONARY WARNING I PROPOSE TO YOU