What would happen if everyone with an IQ below 90 just died? Would all the problems in the world just disappear?

What would happen if everyone with an IQ below 90 just died? Would all the problems in the world just disappear?

Average IQ is pretty bad.

The society would just....continue maintaining.

I would probably just have a coke

Hmm, well what about above average then, 120-140. What do you think would happen?

No, the people with the low IQs (90-110) would realize their new position as intellectual plebs and grow spiteful. They need the spastics beneath them to remain hopeful enough to maintain society.

Bump it up to 100 and we're getting somewhere.

>INDEPENDANT
Bump your IQ up to 100

>Over half of the worlds workforce dies
Instant global recession

Believe it or not low skilled jobs exist

IQ isn't real.

It depends how many of them are currently employed. Their jobs might be important. They might be extremely boring, but someone would still have to do them. It could cause a big upsurge in mental illness, or at least soul-crushing boredom.

Drumpf wouldnt win in 2020, i mean he still isnt, but yea

The concept of IQ is real. Whether or not its an accurate measure of anything of value is what is debateable.

>debateable
I AM GROWING STRONGER

Most of the people who grow our food, clean our streets and make our stuff would be dead. Not cool

Bumpt it up to 110 and the future starts to look bright

idklol

KILL EVERYONE UNDER A 300 IQ

My entire lifestyle is afforded to me by the exploitation of sub 90 IQ trash.

As is virtually everyone's here.

Life would get better because the world would be less crowded.

Yeah cause the super smart poeple pave the roads, collect the trash, Maintain the power grid and plumbing.

Well, one thing's for certain. Nobody would ever vote for Trump, again!

>tfw my iq is 91
dodged a bullet

How the fuck did such a shitty character get so many episodes? He's worse than a room full of Wesleys.

It's made up to sell IQ tests.

Like Global Warming

IQ tests are literally a meme

they actually tried in the US up to about '97, they gave out rigged IQ tests with questions like nautical miles and specific sailing terminology that only middle class white people would know so they could justify sterilizing blacks for being 'objectively' stupid.
i mean they didn't kill them but its basically eugenics.

because IQ tests, education, and a lot of 'intelligence measures' are a meme, my version of eugenics would just be to move everyone who doesn't or can't think off to some island like australia and leave them be and/or do human experimentation and organ farm them.

reddit

>he doesn't like Broccoli episodes

1979* f

It measures intelligence better than most other available methods. If you have an alternative we would love to hear it.

never seen the tesseract one before, kek

>What would happen if everyone with an IQ below 90 just died?
F for OP

IQ or other measures of intelligence use to be the defacto standard in politics. It was an unwritten rule. The problem is democracy. Idiots can be voted in, and idiots can be used to benefit other idiots. If low IQ peoples disappear it would help, although it would be like playing on an elite server.
>Reck noobs on non-bracketed games
or
>Hone skills but struggle to survive against bracketed games among people of the same skill level.
If there was no low IQ people the world would be more enjoyable to some extent, but also more miserable in other ways...regardless low IQ people are a big part of the problem. It's why the left backs down when confronted with IQ tests and claim that EQ is more important.

Bank account balance and how you got it.

that would kill 70% of Sup Forums lol

nu/pol/ maybe.
>A few years ago pol's base were think-tanks.

Lower percentages of the population have higher IQ's naturally because they are supposed to solve problems that faggots, OP included, could not comprehend. The smart man has the plan, and the others are meant to put it in motion.

Yes because most jews are retards.

no it's not. we would be where we are now without them.

Implying you've been here longer than a week

We'd lose most of the population at that point, it'd be pretty bad at first but we'd rebound

>Would all the problems in the world just disappear?

No, but Sup Forums certainly would. Definitely /ptg/.

It oddly enough wouldn't affect my life negatively at all. In fact, it would probably be the greatest thing to ever happen.

People with IQs lower than 90 are basically animals anyway. Koko the gorilla has an IQ between 70-95. If all humans beneath 90 were gone, that would clear out most of the Mid-East, Africa, Southern Asia, and South/Central America. As well as most immigrant communities in White countries.

It would dawn a new era of mankind.

for once a leaf made a good post