How can you hate black girls, Sup Forums? They're so cute! Most black men may suck...

How can you hate black girls, Sup Forums? They're so cute! Most black men may suck, but the girls are very friendly and won't fucking cry about "patriarchy" and "raycism" in every single living moment of her life (unless it's warranted for) like her white peers.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jiordyn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did we ever find more of her?

Fuck off nigger

The only things about her that you like are her white features.

Go to Twitter. Follow Anoa Changa. Come back in 24 hours. Realize how wrong you are.

the white in her is what helps her not look like a monkey.

the more you mix, the further away you stray from the material that you consider mate-worthy.

I found this on the forum known as Sup Forums the other day.

no big butt black gf

uhhh

Her features are more Arabic if anything (hence her being East African)

Is that what a good looking black female looks like?

She looks Indian

that girl is prob somali or from east africa. East africans are caucasoid which means they are technically caucasian. This is unlike most blacks you see around that are negroid. kys OP nigger loving faggot

yep. pic related is above average

Shut up. Go away.

This black women are trad as fuck

Even the "good looking" looks like shit

>european nose

8/10 for a black girl, but I'd still prefer a 5/10 white girl

The fuck is wrong with your attractiveness detector. Yes of course. I mean I don't even like black women generally speaking but she stands out colossally.

HAHA GREAT THREAD I LOVE NIGGERS 2

She's as black as Stacey Dash.

She looks like shit Paco
Somalis aren't good looking

>tfw no giga brain Nigerian gf

>Sweden

Disgusting.

Not gonna lie, somalis are my weak spot

>blond hair lost
>blue eyes lost
what a win for diversity!

I know this is a slide thread
But nigger hate threads don't come along every day.

Finding an attractive black bitch is like finding a four leaf clover. I admit to seeing a handful of black sluts I'd let be my velvet Ghana queen, but that's over the course of 25 years of life. The rest are mannish and cunty. Get real you sperg.

She's Ethiopian? They have much better features and are a lot prettier than other Africans/blacks.

its called east africa and you are attracted to their europeanized features anyway

>tfw no black nazi gf

>but the girls are very friendly and won't fucking cry about "patriarchy" and "raycism" in every single living moment of her life
As a fucking black male who lives in a mostly black area I can confirm this is not true.

Aside from the fact that the vast majority look like apes, there is also the fact that nearly half of them have herpes.

Literally no different from
>pic related

Have you ever seen a black girl? They are hideous and horrible. They have worse attitudes then the men. Jesus.

you sound like a faggot,

Pineapple head

Cause theyre fucking ugly you idiot. Any good looking black is half white. Just look at the ones in africa

Show me a single black women who is attractive on non-European merits. That is an actual African black person who has no glaringly obvious European features.

Black "women" are worse than men

>Doesn’t whine about muh patriarchy

You don’t get out much do you bud?

Can't be hot without the look of intelligence, the only black girls hot in the face have something going on behind the eyes worth noticing.

Can't be easy being reasonable, intelligent, or redpilled coming from whatever background... IF you come across it consider giving credit where credits due.

There I said it, I like black conservatives and black republicans that make lefties retreat up their own asshole.

Ever seen a sexy SJW? Not even once, just saying...

Implying you wouldn't...

instagram.com/jiordyn

I wouldn't wipe my ass with Rihanna... How fucking stupid are people to thing she's hot....

Brainwashed morons. 4/10 at best, Chris Brown only tried to rearrange her face because it was offputting.

Op is one dumb nigga.

That's a Somalian.
HALF ARAB
HALF BLACK

Do you want aids? Cause thats how you get aids...

u were saying

Spelling error relateR?

I'm hammered.

>u were saying

Lol so much confidence in that. She's alright. Strong 5 light 6. If I was desperate maybe.

>Sister goes to Sweden
>Think her offspring will be some blonde hapa
>It's this

Somali
Why do we only get the inbred looking male ones?

Are you joking? Nothing there is great, her torso torso is about as wide as her hips, that almost like fucking a dude. Torso ruins the whole thing and her face is half retarded. I can't paper bag it, I need a pretty face.

One Nigger? Out of how many thousands...?

The other 99% are She Boons

fuckin A
cheers!

I've spent waaaay too much time working with blacks of both genders, and let me tell you, their racism paranoia never goes away. Seeing racism in everything is just part of being black.
I will agree that black women who never went to college don't give a shit about muh patriarchy though. Probably because it's too hard to pronounce. But those who did go to school can be even worse than white SJW chicks; they have twice the victim cred to beat you over the head with, and god damn will they abuse it if you give them the chance.

if you worship this type of ((((woman)))) you'll be fucked for the rest of your life. she looks like a complete child.

Thats a professional photoshoot 4, which is a real world 3 or a 4.

Not nice to look at, cringeworthy actually.

smashing a black girl right now desu

This. She has no waist. It just goes straight up and down. See how this bitch actually curves inward in the middle? That's feminine.

I'd hit her.

50% of Black Americans have herpes

1 in 2 have herpes

Think about it

>have an amazing first date with a qt somali
>she apparently never wants to speak to me again

Why is life suffering, lads

as hard as chris brown, at least.

I'm more concerned about the diaper.

And the better looking they are, the more likely they are infected.

>sees primate with a big butt
>replies with a pic of a primate with big butt
>literally no difference

Are you dumb? Only military age males need refugee status, money, and free everything.

Women and children are fine dealing with the hardship the most capable males are fleeing from.

"Help me, help me!" -leaves all the women and children behind hoping for a rapefest and free riches... Worthless fucking pussies.

I used to be a junkie and every time my crazy nigger dealer's gf would serve me instead of him it was a good day. She was the sweetest thing that's ever walked this Earth. B, I hope things work out for you sweetheart.

That only makes them more disgusting

I like women with real natural hair. Not straighten hair and weaves.

That's an added unnecessary expense. Some African women are hot but their culture is shit so no thanks.

African American no thanks, only half-breed that have white mom to show her how to be a lady.

Note how none of these are full-blown niggers. You need to bust out the hapas just to find a decent looking one. And this waste of life is one who dated Chris Brown after Rihanna, so into the trash pile she goes.

got a picture of her soles?

>le when you see it

As long as you don't throw the 1 in with the many thousands, your good with me.

If society doesn't reward the better outcomes everythings fucked, might as well go back to giving the worst people the most welfare...

>How can you hate black girls, Sup Forums? They're so cute!
>Bulgaria
I guess you only see black people on internet

Statistics says half these women have the herp a derp. I'd smash but I like not having crotch rot for the rest of my life.

The only things a black woman can give you is STD's including HIV and half nigger children. You really want to raise an ugly ass mulatto who identifies as Black and hates you solely for being the "oppressor"?

Not to mention all the abuse the little shit will get at school from the other nigs for having a dad. It just wouldn't be right.

>Every black girl has a disease

And white women have a dream

>the only blacks I know are american hoodrats
Blacks can be surprisingly redpilled and some African (not afro-american) would put any japanese family to shame when it comes to pressuring their kids to do well in school.

Niggers are not human. I'd argue the sheboons are worse than the males.