youtube.com/watch?v=ovEH3-p-eIA
youtube.com/watch?v=rUVPDJiaUlk
youtube.com/watch?v=GjUMnxy0kmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's on the hook like every other major celeb

these people have to put in work till the day they die

explain

The DNC pays better than album sales now days

Am I supposed to believe that Eminem gives a flying fuck about Steve Bannon?

who gave him these talking points

^
sad

Holy fuck does he have the AIDS?

Looks like the HIV/meth is finally catching up to him.

Seriously. it's like one of those retarded photo ops leftist parents set up by coaching their toddler to repeat some shit they don't even vaguely understand.

What more needs to be explained? The music industry is just as slimy as the movie industry. There are individual cartels that determine whether you become and stay successful or are a one hit wonder or and fade out like all the rest.

It's part of the deal. It's a blood oath that cannot be broken. Sure Eminem could have probably became a successful raper on his own, but not to the magnitude he is now. The insane push he got all throughout his career was no coincidence.

In return, he has to put in work... this is a perfect example. A big name like Eminem releasing something like this, the timing is just too convenient... it's just to distract from the Weinstein scandal as well as all the other bullshit going on, plus it's anti-trump which is just too easy for someone like Eminem.

How can you not see this... ? It's clear as day.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmfjBeWLUK4

>gun reform
>nevada
lmao

Old Thin Shady isn't looking so good nowadays

youtu.be/gY-67ba1VH0?t=1m8s

wot happened

A faggot who binned his group as soon as he stopped mumbling. Shame.

He's a Jew.

get your fucking wigger shit out of here

>eminem has now resorted to rehearsing talking points from the mainstream media

Cringeworthy.

Fuck this nigger and his kike producer

I understand the premise, but what do they have on Eminem? What's stopping him from saying fuck you, I'm not doing this?

JIGGER...
youtube.com/watch?v=ovEH3-p-eIA

embarrassing

What's the matter? Is he up under your skin like a splinter?

A 75 IQ?

he should go beat his wife again.

He's a faggot.

And that is WITH make-up yikes

blackmail

Eminem shit-talking Trump is just yet another celebrity being put in front of a camera and telling you why you, the average citizen who isn't rich as fuck and set for life with armed bodyguards where you go, should hate him.

Celebrities are not people. They are monkeys paid to dance for the common people's entertainment. Their views do not matter because they live in a bubble world, nice and protected and sheltered.

this dude has sucked more nigger dicks than Madonna.

he looks like a fucking aids patient. pathetic.

Ha ha remember when he said 'fag' and then had to do the "I'm Sorry" dance for a month? Even went on stage with Elton John.

He's spineless and Hollywood turned him out like everyone else

Truvada and consequences.

anybody else remember when he sang about shoving gerbils up his ass? i mean the song was for comedy, but i couldn't take anybody seriously anymore when they praised him as a serious rapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUVPDJiaUlk

Weird, I must have missed the "black soldiers go back to Africa" chant.

When are we going to get those tougher libel laws in, Donald J. Cuck?

But it's ok when ted nuegent, bill oreilly and kid rock do it

The old days were grand as s'biz fags were purely entertainers and never opened their mouths about anything else.

Pretty much this.

He was goid when he undersriod what it meant to be an actual human with real world struggles. That is what made him relatable, now he is just cashing cheques on his past glory.
A living billboard for those who made him what he is.

Not only have I never listened to any of those people, I don't think I'd defend them unless you paid me.

At what point did you read "celebrities" and translate it in your nugget-sized faggot leaf brain into "only celebrities with left-leaning views"?

What do expect from a handpicked poster boi of (((rap))) music?

he's probably being paid by steve. it's like those lauren southern / e-celeb threads that say "LOL ECELEB DID BAD THING WHO HERE AGREES?" no one cares about those people, that's why they're posted - to get attention from 1/10 people who ignore the negative parts

Not really comparable due to the disproportionate scales of distribution.

marshal mathers has a ton of skeletons in his closet, at least according to what he says. i'm sure there's a lot of material to choose from.

>blood oath
eminem sure is a fag and took many niggers dick with dre and g-unit. all of this is tied to the gay masons and shriners, like boule for example. jayz, bill cosby, richard pryor, dr dre, 50cents, pdiddy, birdman, pharell... all of them has been buttblasted or sucked circumsized jewish dick like lyor cohen or jerry heller

The marxist are trying to steal the werewolf. Let's fight back with a new webseries.
Help support new right media & entertainment.
btc
1HXXnuUp9NwjhYTsyypqejBNxMaBSX6KJx
eth
0xa26d30EE1a8963A7495694D70FCF4Fc67f461e8A

youtube.com/watch?v=GjUMnxy0kmk