What are your plans for the upcoming economic meltdown?

What are your plans for the upcoming economic meltdown?

Same as the last one. I can't get laid off so I'll just ride it out. Might buy some real estate. Bought my house in 2011. Might as well become a slum lord as well.

God I hope this happens. We REALLY need a major economic happening to make the last one look like nothing. It's gonna be great.

same here bro

This one is going to be worse. Trust me two major bubbles are about to burst.

Treasury notes have been printed already.

precious metals and crypto

hold my tiny fraction of bitcoin and become rich

I'm getting a rental property, and most of my liquid assets are in cryptocurrency

Celebrate no longer being in debt?

The banks will only crash the economy if Trump refuses to step down or seeks reelection.

I can't wait.

kill jews.

Zero plans. Been thinking of ending it for a while now so got nothing to lose. Bring it on.

so will my cash become worthless overnight?
will I have to eat rats?

Eating my neighbor

Take the vow of poverty and become a man of the cloth.

That's a nice butthole to fuck

haha what meltdown nigga. Stocks are record high bitcoins skyrocketing every nigga should be riding high maxing their credit cards out on sweet sweet puss.

shoot myself and let my kids clean up the mess.

Banks already fucked themselves out of business, nobody will be able to payback student loans.

If they try to take my house, I'll take their heads.

It's more than that bro. Pic related.
The happening is based on massive debt expansion since the 1970's (ie petrodollar related inflation). The US has been increasing its trade deficit because of foreign demands for its debt instruments (treasuries and dollars), while receiving tangible goods in trade. This left the US high and dry as far as reciprocating trade through export goods, paving a path to a booming service sector based on cheap imports. However, AFTER the two major bubbles burst (bonds and derivatives) -- due to a liquidity crunch due to high interest rates -- foreign governments will begin selling treasury notes and spending import goods with USD; which will end up in the USA creating a hyperinflation.
Scenario 2 is that the USA prints its way out of its national debts, possibly leading to war and a new monetary system. Either way, the USA will need to make a return to manufacturing export goods.
Tanks/robot policemen or consumer electronics?
It's anyone's guess.

I hold most of my wealth in real assets. Enough food and water to survive for a while, and enough ammo to make myself unappealing to raiders.

Just hunker down, stay quiet and wait out the storm. If shit goes south then go innawoods.

Buy bitcoin now. Sell it after crash and buy stocks at a discount after. Our cucked government will bail the banks out again.

We're seeing ridiculous speculation in tech startups and higher education is about to burst.

You're just seeing the calm before the storm. Like 2004.

Take out a ton of loans, fake my identity again, then move on to the next SSN. Fun fact, if a person's death is not reported to Social Security, their SSN is still usable.

the power of the state is fundamentally based on force, you are sooner to see a police state than a post apocalyptic world. Prepping is a meme

US is gonna print its way out and the whole world will be lining up to take the benjamins

like every time before an economic crash?

Or maybe the US just cancels foreign debt?

What are they gonna do? Declare war? We've got military bases in almost every nation in the world. And if they cut off all trade as punishment, that'll just bring more jobs to America.

What's the thing in the lower left?

depends, when will it be?

Making as much debt as I can to buy real estate. Then I will wait for a hyperinflation and pay my debts back.

the level the us economy is at is supported by having the us dollar as the world reserve if they cancel the debt no one will hold their currency and the us economy will be decimated

this is happening anyway as countries are beginning to sell oil in yuan which as of april 29th 2016 the chinese government made redeemable in gold.

real estate is massively overvalued you would be better off buying money for precious metals and crypto. remember your debt will not disappear nominally but if you put the money into assets that maintain purchasing power your plan will work

Some sort of flamethrower i would guess

Then everyone would view our currency as worthless and refuse to trade with us. That would fuck us in the ass since the boomers shipped most of our manufacturing base overseas.

I'm a federal law enforcement agent pulling in just shy of 100k. So as long as the govt doesn't collapse I should be fine. If does get to that point everyone is fucked. So we'll all be fucked together.

have an intimate knowledge of 1/6 of that chart, should be fine

slaughtering desperate unprepared people. Women in particular

please no economic crash i just want to live a simple white man life working and maybe having a family in the future.

Jokes on you! I don't have any money so I'm good.

wait this is my plan. I'll raid homes and take what I want. team up?

maybe that's just how money works nowadays?

no meme tabs, sad!

Build a shack somewhere and HODL

Yo! leafbro, you wanna team up if shit hits the fan? no homo

Bullshit user, hurricanes, nigs, rioting, earthquake. All good reasons to have some provisions set aside.

Kek

Stringing corporate execs and orthodox/evangelical christians from light poles

Depends how bad it gets I have plenty of Jew pennies and lots of dried food guns ammo

If normie bad ill buy stocks and real-estate for a song if it's keks return bad I'm going to fuck btches a build a thunderdome for niggers and Jews and possibly eat a human or two though honestly I'm not a big fan of pork and I've heard that's what human tastes like might get lucky and some part tastes like bacon bundy liked eating niggers but I can't bring myself to do that honestly I'm thinking hippy granola vegan types because less poisoned and they're annoying

Also closest to human cows one could find

yeah wouldn't want to be in the states for the next few years

I like where your head is at. Find your way to S. AZ. I'm off grid. Hang some executives from street light poles. I'll find you and keep you in kit.

as long as the financial system exists, it will be possible to surf derivatives, whether it goes up or down. incidently, ibankcoin is saying melt up.
*don't try pic related at home

>Stringing orthodox/evangelical christians from light poles

I wish I knew how to do this shit.

Anyone know what to read up on?

>Implying leafs can do anything in numbers

Guns, Cryptocurrency, Grub (food), Land, Gold (and Silver)

jews are going to crash it to fuck with his reelection

You're overestimating

A recession won't happen unless trump doesn't hold out on his tax cuts. We're going to be riding an economic high for the next few years, until trump or the republicans leave office.

The issue is that, the "cushier" this economy gets and the more comfortable these fucking millenials are, society will degenrate. Without the economy to remind people of reality, they will continue to drift off into their psychotic "progressiveness" until shit hits the fan and they're forced to deal with the real world. The postmodernist movement thrives on psychosis. The better the economy is, the more they will grow.

thissssssssssss

A large supply of physical silver.

This dude is set.
>mfw
Ayo lemme join yo crew bruh.

>Cryptocurrency
>Internet killswitch.

gunstore buyout

loot, pillage & plunder

t. mexican

Cryptocurrency + precious metals + guns + food

lol what are those pills?

I'm gonna manufacture drugs and people will be too busy to care.

Police will be easier to bribe.

More than that. Auto loan bubble as well.

>acknowledges that all capitalism does is lurch from crisis to crisis

Open season.

and derivatives market is like 4 time world gdp

BTC will be rekt. Put it into xrp and you'll be ok

Is that an automated dick pump?

probably amphetamine salts.

Diversify your portfolio nigga

crypto shilling has extended beyond the reaches of /biz/ I see

economic meltdown.....
dont make me laugh
its all comped, made 300k last night at the slots, ate 10k woth of sushi, champagne, black russian caviar, three whores, stayed in a five star

comped

Sell drugs. People always need drugs.

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

Start taking Bankruptcy cases.

If that even goes to hell, then it doesnt matter.

in 6 months you will be out of supplies dude

bow and knife is your only friends

Sell drugs. People always need drugs.

>my house

Why would they try to take something that you own?

If you don't own it then it wasn't yours to begin with.

thats what bitcoin was made for, to save our money cuz dollars are shit

All these faggots shilling Bitcoin will be the first suicides.

Btc is completely reliant on fiat.

Or if you're gonna go try and dispute me? Sick. When the recession happens can you go down to the store and buy me some bread with your btc?

Buy a house.

Be the only one in cali with a gun

Invest, our economy always turns around.

see zimbabwe where bitcoin is at an 80% premium

Invent another identity and double up on welfare.

I'm a Vajrayana Buddhist so whatever happens I will ascend to the pure light abode Akanistha.