mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dream Academy!
ASSSEEMMBLLLLLLEEEEE!

I miss Kaede Sushi.

youtu.be/USWYKwLFq_0

I want to fuck Mirei.

I want Mirei to sit on my face.

Why would you want someone dripping cum sit on your face?

Someone already beat you to it

Mirei's idol tush on your face!

Amamiya-kun is a man among men.

This motherfucker.
He hasn't shown up in a while, has he?
I'm still rooting for him.

Maybe Little girls find him creepy and got axed.

me too now

RUN FOR THE HILLS

I'd never forgive Japanese little girls if that were the case.

>Seira
>Voiced by an actual idol (Kaori Ishihara)
>Singing voice dubbed by a singer several registers lower than Kyary

God fucking dammit, Japan...

The fucking notebook! way too creepy.

So many new friends

That really threw me off for awhile too but you get used to it.
At least Seira has one of the cutest voices in the industry for her speaking voice.

I bet it's soft and smells nice!

Because mirei alongside sophie has been sidelined so much in this season that they feel more like supporting characters than mains and he only shown up in mirei related episodes. and i doubt this will change soon because the next episodes are probably about team hibiki, Non new team and triangle

THE GUIDE: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

I'm watching Batman vs Superman and it's the most awful film I've seen in a long time. I shouls stick to /ai/ shows and ignore this baka gaijin shit.

I hope you watched the Ultimate Edition because that's the only good version.

I'm watching ultimate edition, it's dreadful. I didn't waste my 20s as a Sup Forumscksucker for this.

Now imagine a version that makes less sense and is less satisfying. That's the version most people paid to see in theaters.

I've long since realized that Sup Forumsshit will never be as satisfying as anime, especially /ai/ shows. And the girls aren't cute.

Basically if you couldn't be a member of STARANIS then you couldn't sing for an Aikatsu girl. Because there's mainly 8 of them they end up sharing voices too.

>Yuna as Ran Shibuki, Kaede Ichinose, Kī Saegusa, Shion Kamiya
>Remi as Otome Arisugawa, Yurika Tōdō, Miyabi Fujiwara
>Eri as Sakura Kitaōji, Sora Kazesawa, Maria Himesato, Kokone Kurisu

I wonder if this confuses the hell out of little girls

at least Batman won

I have never liked western comics or cartoons. Or 99% of western video games, for that matter. Ever since I was a child I've only ever consumed Japanese media.

Where's your priticket

I have this.

DELET THIS

I can't commit to a single fandom. God, I feel like I can't even fit within the fucking nerds. I'll probably die alone.

Coloring Project 5 is nearing the three week mark, but we still have a bunch of open squares! Claim a square and have some fun, whether it be digital or physical coloring. The previous completed coloring projects can be found here: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Zip file with each individual squares: mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM

NO

I like a lot of things western made, just none of them being comics, cartoons, or most video games. Western literature and music is on the whole far better than anything Japan has produced in those mediums.

We need more Ethpañolas.

I disliked Doomsday's generic design, the plot was terrible, WW's shoehorned combat intro looked like many others in other movies, Superman's waifu's crappery, and the list goes on.
I only watched it because my old man kept bugging me to watch it with him when I was visiting.
I got sick of Hollywood years ago. The directors are all dickless twats afraid of doing anything different beyond visual effects.
Tim Burton still rocks, though.

I can feel the animation budget draining away whenever Juri is on screen

Completely worth it desu

When I was really young I liked a good amount of western media, but now I barely touch it after getting into anime, toku, manga, etc.

I'd like to try more western literature and music, but I've become so ingrained in Japanese media that I'm not even sure where to start.

I could recommend you a lot of good classical western literature, if you'd like.

Someone fuck me.

I want my own Falulu, dammit.
>you'll never do trance mixes with Falulu

Animaniacs is a must. And the 1994 Batman animated series. There are plenty of gems, most of it is before the year 2000. The old Looney Tunes rule, too. I imagine they aren't aired anymore as they surely make those cancerous "political correctitude" monkeys froth in the mouth with untold rage and butthurt.

No.

Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and Megas XLR.

Go away.

I've been watching Ever After High on netflix because I'm a big Märchen nerd and enjoy the weird setting. I'm seriously considering buying all the dolls, too. Is that anti-/ai/?

My eyes do not deserve this gif quality.

no, of course not
their outfits work pretty well on obitsu dolls too

If you don't mind.

I feel like she should have a fedora

Carmilla the Vampire as bullshit. Might have been hardcore yuri 200 years ago, but now it's shit. I'm reading the Phantom Ship right now. Recomend me something new, kudasain.

>not even a creepy pedo wants me

Yurika makes the best faces.

I always recommend Moby-Dick to people. It's my favorite book written by my favorite author. Melville's short stories are also worth reading, as is Pierre. I always suggest Nathaniel Hawthorne to people that end up liking Melville; they're similar in a lot of ways. Washington Irving wrote a lot of stories that are fairly simple and easy to read but very high in quality.

Gene Wolfe is also a gem. Most everything he has written is gold. The Book of the New Sun series is generally considered his best work, and for good reason, but I would recommend Peace as an introduction to him. That or The Fifth Head of Cerberus. He has a thing for unreliable narrators and lots of narrative tricks, so if any of his stuff sounds interested to you just be aware of that. Don't believe Severian's lies.

Mark Twain is one of those classic American authors that's worth reading if you haven't ever actually bothered to read his stuff. Huckleberry Finn and A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court are super entertaining reads.

Ursula K. LeGuin wrote some decent stuff if you're in the mood for more traditional fantasy and scifi stuff. Thomas Pynchon is a fucking weirdo but his books are good. I'd recommend V. as a good starting point for him.

There are a lot of other authors and one-off books I'd recommend but I guess I'll leave it at that.

I'm a pleb that reads discworld

I've already read Moby Dick over and over. Mark Twain feels like kind of a douche bag and I can't enjoy him that much anymore. Roughing it was probably his best book.

Try the autobiography of P.T. Barnum written by Himself, it's pretty good. I'll try the other authors you recommended, tomorrow when I'm not sloshed.

This was a really fun episode. Yurika looked good in those tight pants.

You've awakened to the appeal of vampire butt

>Moby-Dick
I think its not really suitable for people that want to/just get into western lit though.

I love butts more than life itself.

They all did.

It's my favorite book so I always end up telling people to read it. Melville-senpai is my aidoru.

Nice Ichigo butt shot.

My McDonalds has Sanrio toys.
Should I get any of them?

BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS

And the Otome x sunflowers looks better than Otome x food.

>No Cyan
gay, ditch 'em

>get a my melody photo frame and place your coloring in it

Show by Rock looked cute but I never ended up watching any of it. Don't ever see anyone talk about it either.

Or place ded in it.

It's a fun little show, and it even has a rhythm mobage too that's fun as well.

Some one please marry me

I want Yurika-sama to bite my neck.

Only if you have a cute butt.

Sure.

Husband!

There's at least 1 SB69 thread per week in Sup Forums, now helped by the fact that the short is airing and S2 is coming.

Ichigo and Aoi seem pretty close.

I might pick it up at some point, then. I saw someone post something about an OVA or something a few weeks ago. I just remember seeing butt wiggles.

You should watch it before S2 starts, and get caught up on the shorts that are currently airing. It's too cute.

The real gayness doesn't start until S2 (aside from idles being wet for Mizuki)

/ai/, I love you all, I'm glad I'm party of this weird cult that will never have the slightest relevance in human history. You're all I have.

How do we get into the history books, /ai/?

Well they're best friends, it's to be expected.

Get a mansion and summon satan

Become an idle group.

RARE AOI

How many episodes?

S1 is twelve episodes, and the 4 minute shorts are currently at episode 4. S2 starts in Fall.

If the guy scanning the stars coloring book is around, is there any page with my sidle?

SOMEONE PICK ANOTHER SQUARE please.

I'm 21 episodes into chapter 3. I love that shit and my mother bought me a cushion of Raven. It's great.

That was rape?