So the LV police were on the 32nd floor at 10:18 but did not BREACH Paddock's room until 11:22?

So the LV police were on the 32nd floor at 10:18 but did not BREACH Paddock's room until 11:22?

I mean this is a fucking joke right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx4FUyfFp4s
youtube.com/watch?v=6xfrxoGvWRU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5nLIa4gA0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya lol u cracked the joke

No it is not, watch the press conference from a few days ago w/ the timeline

He says they did not rush to the room because shooting was finished already.

Yeah that's pathetic. So many things could have happened during that time. The hero guard who got shot in the leg probably is a shooter too and that's why we haven't seen him paraded around like a hero.

Gofundme page by Liliana Rodriguez on behalf of Jesus Campos says Campos was shot while on random patrol.
>Sent because of smoke alarms
>Sent because "muh door is ajar"
>Heard shooting and intervened
>Was on random patrol
>Random
Wat da fug

There just good dogs that do what there told.

ITS FAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=hx4FUyfFp4s

Fuck off cianigger with your retarded fake conspiracy shit. Why go through all the trouble in faking all those deaths and hiring crisis across off Craigslist when actually killing people is easier and doesn't leave hundreds of loose ends?

>but SWAT did not BREACH Paddock's room until 11:22?

Well the route 91 harvest is real so you're a faggot kike

no one can read this, please make it more presentable or fuck off with this autismo shit

Yeah just digging the hole deeper every time they change the story. Guy is an accomplice. Maybe not long term but i bet Paddock bribed him at the very least.

The shooting stopped at 10:16 so what exactly is the problem here?

>mass murderer stops his rampage
>lol well I guess there's no rush to catch him anymore is there!

They previously said that they prioritized clearing all of the other rooms in the floor before approaching Paddock's room

>He says they did not rush to the room because shooting was finished already.
Yeah great idea, so the shooter can do a thing more or two in the meantime, like destroy evidence, stream to the internet, call his boss, order a pizza, slit the throat of a hostage or fire another mag or two, because it takes us a at least a few seconds to enter the room.

I found the little bastard, its on top delano las vegas,,, view minute 4:51 video youtube.com/watch?v=6xfrxoGvWRU&feature=youtu.be

More details on Las Vegas shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5nLIa4gA0&feature=youtu.be

Because the families of victims tend to ask a lot of awkward questions and do things like set up inquiries.

T H A T S
W
H
Y

I guess you're right. There's no way to control them if they catch wind of the conspiracy.

>He says they did not rush to the room because shooting was finished already.

What in the actual fuck am I reading.

So...all 500 LV victims got paid off?

Are there any pictures of Campos? Do we know anything about him?

Police don't have the tools to breach the door, SWAT does.

Let's just say we accept this as reasonable.

According to the official timeline, they spent 7 minutes in the suite before breaching to the second room. No LEO or military person would spend 7 minutes in a room with a closed door, not knowing what was on the other side without breaching and clearing that space.

This fact alone tells me there is a set up.

Even Tucker is saying on live primetime TV that something is fishy here. He said last "we need to get some answers, because people are coming up with their own theories". And he pretty heavily implied it was a coverup of some sort with the story constantly changing.

Yes. Every single one of them is shitposting on Sup Forums, watching infowars, and totally do not get all their info from government agencies they've been told to trust since childhood and the local news at 9.

>Are there any pictures of Campos?

None that have been verified as him, even the Go Fund Me page for donations briefly had a picture of a completely different Jesus Campos who happens to work security in Vegas, that in itself is extremely suspect, but more likely the result of people just scamming people rather than any larger conspiracy.

>Do we know anything about him?

Absolutely nothing. He has no social media presence, efforts to turn up any record of his security guard license, work history, friends or family have come up empty.

All we know is that..

He was supposedly shot 6 minutes prior to the shooting, yet no one reported hearing any shots, and he didn't contact hotel security or police.

He spent ten minutes on floor 32 during the shooting, again, he didn't make any attempt to contact hotel security or police during this time.

He made contact with a maintenance worker on floor 32 at some point during the incident, the identity of the maintenance worker is unknown.

When Police first arrived on the scene after the shooting, Campos was there to greet them and Paddock was already dead in his room.

The best part though is Campos, a key witness in the largest shooting in US history, was allowed to leave the state immediately after his initial questioning by the LVMPD and before any investigation had begun.

Actually Larry Jesus Campos played in a Yu-gi-oh championship in Las Vegas in 2014 according to google.