Serious question, is there a desirable African American female who doesn't have some white blood in her? Name one

Serious question, is there a desirable African American female who doesn't have some white blood in her? Name one.

I guess so because so many have white blood in them

capcha: gibbs morris

I only see two males in your pic OP.

She wants it

I would name her but I don't know how to type clicks.

>I was born white
>I'll bully those who didn't get as lucky as me hahaha! Im the good guy!

there isn't or why did you create this? Tell all of them we said hey :)

Thicc

You're proving my point. I was trying to find a qt3.14 so I could dispute the more hard-line racists on this board. I would sex Stacy Dash, Queen Bey, and Nicki Minaj. They all turn out to have white blood. I'm looking for help since anons know more than me. Does it make me a dick because you can't answer the question?

>is there a desirable African American female who doesn't have some white blood in her?
Attraction is subjective. Do you need someone to tell you what you like? Are you retarded?

does it make me a dick to not find black women attractive at all even if they dont have flat nose and big lips?

Are there none? BLM BTFO?

Shitty slide thread OP

Keep making new ones fag

I'm not going to be too picky. Facial symmetry, hourglass figures, these things are universal.

Yes goy, kys or become a tranny now

It has qualifiable and communicable details. Don't be an inarticulate cunt.
Subjectivity and a communicable concept are not mutually exclusive.

So I'll dive into this a little more. I think blacks may be irredeemable given their low % of neanderthal blood. I believe this is why ((they)) are pushing our white women to want to breed with black males. White males + purely black females is a no-go so they have to push the black male physique in order to give them some genetic chance of becoming civilized.

Bumping with banter. Killed self, wat nao? Do you have an answer to my riddle?

dude if you like a huge assed, flat nosed, hairy armpit, giant lipped, primary language challenged, wig wearing, hairy legged "woman" go for it. More for you I guess. The blacks dont even want them around my area desu

>African American female who doesn't have some white blood
that's a dumb stipulation, you consider them black regardless