You can't even brush your imouto's hair without it being sexual

You can't even brush your imouto's hair without it being sexual.

That is correct, yes.

Sibling love shouldn't be so intense

She was a good imouto

Why not?

Sluuuuuuuuuut

Freud, I swear to god.

Updates never.

why even live

Sauce?

Imouto a shit

Just waiting on the raws, got a typsetter and a translator.
I'm more worried about the fact that aparrently its over and the author has moved on to another series.

But I do want to see more of it, I enjoy the imouto-onii time.

But user, this is an imouto thread

Take responsibility

Where do you think you are?

>1282x717

I'm no expert with the snipping tool user, and I've been advised to keep certain things out of frame. gomen.

Just use alt+i in MPC

Maybe he uses VLC

Too many quality imoutos trapped in shit series.

What show

>imouto thread
>only 1 other Kirino
You better be here when I wake up thread.

did Freud even talk about siblings?
All I remember is his Oedipus, Elektra complex and psychosexual stages. Also, him wanting to bang his mom.

No shit.

Hair, and the hairstyle, is precious to girls. It expresses part of who they are. For you to brush it is to basically allow you a free look into her soul.

kirino is a shit tsundere and a shit imouto

He didn't really discriminate, your mom is just the first thing you naturally throw your libido at because the greatest pleasure in your life so far is sucking on her tits. If you were raised by onee-chan and onii-chan, that's where you'd direct the Oedipus dynamic to. It's all contingent.
Brushing someone's hair is the kind of intimate touching that he'd consider potentially sexual no matter whose hair you were brushing, be it your mom's, your sister's or your dog's. His idea of libido was extremely broad though, some post-Freudians tone down the sexuality aspect of psychoanalysis and talk about fixations more generally instead.

>shit tsundere
Maybe.
>shit imouto
Disagree, she brought out a lot of good in her onii-chan, which at least makes her okay.

>Brushing someone's hair

Reminder that Shion is best gj-bu girl

Reminder that all GJ-bu girls are best.

no

What is it with the Japanese and brushing their sisters?

Why would I want it to be non-sexual?