/ptg/ - PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NO SHILLS ALLOWED EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI
>VP Pence gets update on burning commies 10/10/17
youtu.be/7EKA-zSahxw
>Proj Veritas - America Pravda NYT pt 1 10/10/17
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
>Dep SoS Sullivan @Blockchain Forum 10/10/17
youtu.be/a--csKlojCc
>Trump TV Weekly Update #11 (Lara) 10/10/17
youtu.be/6gOU2Z8CnzA
>Ivana Trump interview on F&F 10/10/17
youtu.be/uBuN-vW156M (PT1)
youtu.be/KjsZQ27Bpo4 (PT2)
>StateDep Spcl Press Brief on hizballah (Heather, Amb Sales, NCTC Dir Rasmussen) 10/10/17
youtu.be/UbmShuz4uz8
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/10/17
youtu.be/pavvRwccyhs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/10/17
youtu.be/GXdHmq1AtZ0
>WH Video: VP and 2nd Lady in PR &user islands 10/10/17
youtu.be/WbPRuiSuV3c
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in LV 10/10/17
youtu.be/nKXQonHctmE
>DepInt video: Natl Wildlife Refuge Week 10/10/17
youtu.be/S7709fWf3NA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNwaVL-Y_mk
thehill.com/homenews/senate/335064-mcconnell-trumps-values-indistinguishable-from-jeb-bush-marco-rubio
washingtonexaminer.com/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-endorse-trumps-attack-in-syria/article/2619622
thehill.com/policy/international/334568-trump-netanyahu-all-smiles-in-joint-remarks
washingtonexaminer.com/cheney-cheers-tillerson-nomination/article/2609516
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/28/donald_trump_now_says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
dailywire.com/news/15850/trump-im-nationalist-and-globalist-wait-what-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=Bewdev2fGaI
twitter.com/BET/status/917918947017666561
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/erdogan-is-risking-a-rupture-of-relations-with-the-united-states/2017/10/10/e1215d56-ad12-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html
archive.is/upe2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Real new thread here
Migrate

I love Kellyanne.

AWOOOOOO

Fuck off we're not falling for it.

SHILLS WILL FIND OUT

Continuing those wonderful hours!
Get fucked and read the title.

My favorite copypasta. You can't make America great again before making yourself great again. Or great for the first time, should that be the case.

youtu.be/xNwaVL-Y_mk

Wew

Fuck of kike

This thread is a shill thread shilling for the neocon establishment republican party.

Real new thread is here, where people actually have the balls to criticize the president and the establishment:
Migrate

Anyway, announce new baker. Shills need not apply. I must retire to bed shortly.

kys leaf

>No shills allowed
>The OP literally shills for the republican neocon establishment

The irony

He's so ugly inside and out. Fucking pottymouth.

Death to all leafs

Fuck Drumpf, Fuck America, and Fuck you too

Did you remember to worship women today?

>The OP literally shills for the republican neocon establishment
Funny, its not Neocon General. This is /ptg/.
You can make your own thread for that, and not plagiarize.

Well, since the shill thread is dead, he's going to come in here spamming about Trump trying to make NAFTA into TPP.

His only sources are speculating based on the White House's extremely vague statement from months regarding NAFTA.

Eh, let him spam his bullshit. He can join his butt buddy that got banned and made the bans list.

>neocon shill
>every neocon disavowed him hours after pussygate
>almost like they knew beforehand and it was a group effort to destroy Trump

Nice try kiddo, but Trump won despite the Republicans, not because of them

Mitch McConnel defending Trump, saying that the actions of Trump are exactly what Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio would have done. nothing wrong with Trump at all!
thehill.com/homenews/senate/335064-mcconnell-trumps-values-indistinguishable-from-jeb-bush-marco-rubio

Trump IS the neocon establishment and they are even openly admitting it, you fool.

>Criticize
You mean fucking lying? Because that's all you're doing in that thread. You know, if you actually brought some criticisms to the table that didn't involve deception, people might actually listen to you. Thanks for bumping the thread though shill.

Remember all that concern shilling about the Paris accords and TPP coming back? What happened to all that?

>A thread for the man universally hated by the neocon establishment
>Neocon shill thread
Leafs are bordering on being worse than jews at this point

See
Check back in a few days and enjoy some gamey crow.

>every girl has the potential to be a voice in the community
>99% of them waste it on faceberg
>the other 1% spend use it for autistic screeching

I merely posted some truths are destroy your narratives, and because you cannot handle the fact Trump inserts the worst provisions from TPP into the NAFTA renegotiation you pretend that i'm lying

I gave you multiple articles from Forbes and Reuters that are based on what the white house was saying

DRRRRRRRRUUMMMMPFFFF!!!!

WOAH a Senator defending the head of his party, TRULY this must mean Trump is a neocon.

>Leafs can't actually be this dumb, can they?

Also, Jeb or Rubio definitely would not have torn up TPP.

CNN shilling for Slim Shady

I merely posted some truths that destroy your narratives, and because you cannot handle the fact Trump inserts the worst provisions from TPP into the NAFTA renegotiation you pretend that i'm lying

I gave you multiple articles from Forbes and Reuters that are based on what the white house was saying

#nohomo

NEW
THREAD
GO
HERE

Thank you for baking

Nancy Pelocy and Chuck Schumer praise Trump's syria policy
washingtonexaminer.com/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-endorse-trumps-attack-in-syria/article/2619622

Benjamin Netanyahu: "Trump's is israel's greatest friend"
thehill.com/policy/international/334568-trump-netanyahu-all-smiles-in-joint-remarks

Dick Cheney praises Trump's foreign policy and his pick of rex tillerson
washingtonexaminer.com/cheney-cheers-tillerson-nomination/article/2609516

Trump: "I'm a nationalist and a globalist. i'm both"

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/28/donald_trump_now_says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
dailywire.com/news/15850/trump-im-nationalist-and-globalist-wait-what-ben-shapiro

That's the jack off hand emoji right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bewdev2fGaI

>Drumpf can never beat the NF-

Have we started the fire?

twitter.com/BET/status/917918947017666561

Honestly, it's not that bad for being freestyled on the spot.

Truths coming out, now he's reposting old narratives, and even doing it word-for-word.
You know the drill, folks!

I recognize this stench. This has to be the Moroccan in Israel. It's been a while.

>I merely posted some truths are destroy your narratives
Woah sweetie, are you getting flustered? That sentence made no sense.

>Trump inserts the worst provisions from TPP into the NAFTA renegotiation
Still ZERO evidence of this.

>I gave you multiple articles from Forbes and Reuters that are based on what the white house was saying
They're speculating based on the goals for NAFTA renegotiation released by the White House. I read all of them, none of them could point to any specific language or declaration signalling intent to put specific TPP provisions into NAFTA. Just "what if?"

>Last month, the Trump administration released a list of goals it hoped to accomplish on behalf of the U.S. when the NAFTA talks began. Included among those were cutting the country’s trade deficit with Mexico, encouraging greater labor market integration, improving market access for American manufacturers and farmers, as well as eliminating unfair trade practices.

>not that bad
desu, it's a disgrace and so is he

Yes user, keep pretending that Trump anti-establishment while he keeps raping your country

cascade is picking up speed

meh

It is. The same fucking pic and everything when replied to me!
You fucking called it.

The evidence are literally documents the white house released themselves. thanks for proving to me you did not even read the articles

You gave nothing but projectionist bullshit.

Everyone will get to look at the final draft just like last time.

From the Reuter's article you linked

>WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Some provisions of the Trans-Pacific Partnership President Donald Trump quit as part of his pledge to protect American workers from “bad trade deals” may still serve to shape a revised NAFTA trade pact, U.S. officials and trade experts say.

>MAY
>EXPERTS SAY
Get fucked shill. You're a goddamn liar.

Terry "Naming the Jews" Crews

What the fuck? Is this real?

(((They))) started it by executing the NYT hit on Weinstein. Question is - for what purpose?

DUDE I hope these vermin are brought to justice

>freestyled on the spot.
you're fucking retard

they're already successful, time is right, why not just start naming fucking names already, god damn

Thanks, but someone needs to take over. I'm going to bed.
Good night everyone! Except the Israeli, may he become restless with aching joints.

He needs to name and shame immediately to prevent further victims

>The white house releases their goals for the renegotiation of Nafta

>The goals are making Nafta more similar to TPP than what it was originally

>The press is reporting on this

>"Lol XD fake news they are just speculating :3 :3 :3"

Not all of TPP was bad, just most parts. And Trump wants to keep the good parts.
Your post is dishonest.

Soon the rappers are gonna be the twerking in videos. This is excessive softness, and I think it's only gonna get worse.

>The evidence are literally documents the white house released themselves
Nope, it's literally speculation from "experts" that aren't in the White House or crafting policy, as I pointed out in this post.

Everyone is jumping on the "sexual assault" bandwagon now. Personally, I don't care for it whether it's true or not.

>Not all of TPP was bad, just most parts. And Trump wants to keep the good parts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit you are one naive motherfucker

And yet anons are still giving him the time of day.

Yeah im show he rolled up with the homies into a random garage with an HD film crew and freestyled that bitch

>t. sweaty numale concern troll

Please cite me a single source quoting a White House official saying elements of TPP will be in NAFTA. Because all the leaf linked was a Reuter's article with "experts" saying it MAY have elements of TPP, and a Forbes article with a former Obama WH official saying that TPP elements will be in NAFTA, but he has no way to know that.

destroy hollywood

Honestly though, he was well within his rights to beat the shit out of the guy. Honestly the fact that he let him get away with it is pretty fucking weak.

Sleep tight awoobaker

Ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

TRS up in this thread working HARD for the shekels.

Trump made a deal with pelosi and schumer for amnesty too, its over.

I'd say that is more of a "lashes out" than an "unleashes".
Anyway, Eminem beat his wife, probably raped her a few times, and fantasized about murdering her, because he was abused as a boy and can't emotionally connect with women, and he's too much of a self-hating homophobic homosexual that he can't be with a man like he really wants, and hates all his women for not being able to give him the masculine love he desires.

>freestyled on the spot
It's clearly pre written. And since it's not a pre written timed to a beat, it's not a freestyle in any way shape or form. This is basically just slam poetry.

What the fuck is that filename?

Why do people still reply to obamaleaf? This fag uses the media talking points to rile you all up. Nobody is ever going to sit here and be like "oh you really changed my mind obamaleaf!"

Just stop replying guys. Actually just stop replying to anyone who's too much of a coward to show their geoflag also.

>black big guy beats some old jew weasel

come on son...who do you think wins that legal battle?

NO BULLY

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/erdogan-is-risking-a-rupture-of-relations-with-the-united-states/2017/10/10/e1215d56-ad12-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html

It was probably a power broker who could've made or broke his career. That's why these fuckers get away with this shit.

REAL AWOO HOURS

Let's archive that
archive.is/upe2b

Roaches gonna roach.