delete

Fuck the shit out of her loli ass

I need to commit a crime.

Kuro wants a kiss Sup Forums.

pee on

raise, into a fine woman. Then give her some MUH

rape.

Ravish

ditch and hook up with a couple of old hags.

Imagine the threesomes.

Eiffel Tower

Illya is too adorable for me to think any lewd thoughts about her

Pure girl.

Slut.

Not following you

Is that really your 694th image of her? :O

Can Ilya legitimately beat Kuro in a fight now? Kuro toyed with Miyu during their fight while she was using Saber

I need to breed with Ilya so badly.

Better get into genetic engineer now

I don't think that Illidan really did anything wrong. I think he was just trying to repel the Burning Legion in his own way, but the champions of Azeroth cut his plans short because they were too shortsighted to see what he was doing. I think he was an incredible tragic hero who was misunderstood by the playerbase and the creators as a villain, and didn't want to ruin his plans by sucking up to our warriors.

not get banned for posting literal facts in threads about Prisma

Oh user.

Inpregnate

I just want to steal Illya's little heart.

marry

Have rough violent sex with

kiss her until she sucks my mana dry

Pet

fuck miyu, the hotter friend of

One user was asking to cut together all the lewd kissing scenes. There's no way to fit them into a Sup Forums-sized webm though.

a.pomf.cat/vcnbsz.webm

make lewd videos of

Since it can't fit on Sup Forums, you might as well add sound. I'm sorry user, but you need to go for round 4.

I was going to, bu the sound would be very choppy with Mimi screaming on the stairwell and the conversations between kisses that were just too long.

What's the deal with Gilgamesh's chain? I thought it was only named after Enkidu, but it had a will of its own and Gil even talked to it as if it were Enkidu.

How do I not know this scene? Which season? Or is there some newish OVA

Did you miss the new season?

Hug

Oh shit I completely forgot. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Thanks chum.

hmmmmmmm

Makes sense I guess, maybe add some music or something then. I recommend Handel's Messiah, you know the movement.

Is the song that plays during the first kiss with Miyu and in the OVA part of the OST? I'd use that one, but I never downloaded it.

I got you lad.
a.pomf.cat/mfwrwf.mp3

Well, it'll only take another 3 hours to encode. I'll be back later.

>immediately pop a boner just hearing it
Welp.

Actually, there's no reason to reencode the entire video. Now with music:

a.pomf.cat/bbbmpm.webm

Go away Gilgamesh.

Nice one, although it is a bit weird hearing it with only music but no voices. Still nice to have it compiled and the music is better than no sound for sure.

adopt

I hate this kind of music in this context. It's too sensual, to the point of feeling tacky and awkward.

So I do remember that Hiroyama said that all the rogue cards in the first season were all three ranks weaker than their actual servant counterparts.

But how strong are the Installs compared to the servants? Is being attached to a grail and a kaleidostick immediately make them exponentially superior?

Head pat

Miyuverse Shirou was blessed by two grails basically. Blessed by Sakura in a similar way as Kiritsugu was by ghost Iri in FGO, to the point that Assistant-kun drew fanart of it, and blessed by Miyu who was giving him mana throughout the contest and more power

This could make for a decent servant

Skillset
Affection of the Holy Grail(Fake): B+
Affection of the Holy Grail(True): A

UBW(ice attribute)

>Sakura
>grail
She was a doll just like anyone else in that war.

user, if Sakuralot was grail powered, Julian wouldn't need Miyu anymore. UBW is just the same with the only attribute swords.

Now if it was Dark Sakuralot, I doubt Julian's plans with go as planned since she'll triple crazy as fuck.

Kuro was serious enough to make it a "steel yourself" battle, but not 100% serious.

Ilya will be able to, of course, but not just yet. Maybe by the end of Drei.

On another note, how likely is it that Miyu will stay behind in this world?

>I want to raise, into a fine woman. Then give her some MUH Illya.

Absolutely disgusting.

How can one girl be so pure yet so lewd at the same time?

Adolescent.

Here, take this autism

>Irisveil

Is this just guesswork? If it's not counting flashback it doesn't seem too wrong, although isn't bazett rated a bit too high and sakura a bit too low? Also shouldn't caster be a bit higher?

With flashback included that version of Shirou and Angelica with the complete card would probably be up together with thor installed beatrice.

There's some vague placements, but I tried to have a justification for everything. That was made like a year ago when the flashback had just started. Obviously the Angelica on the chart isn't counting Ea.
Bazett seems pretty high but she has plenty of feats, she beat the whole main cast pretty easily and killed Archer and Lancer 1v1. She clearly belongs in the "Servant-tier" cluster, not on the level of Gilgamesh and Saber but more than capable of dealing with someone as strong as Archer. So she's placed about even with Miyu's Brother, who is functionally Archer but probably a better fighter than the Card.
Bazett, Shirou and Sakuralot are all placed about even because they're all Servant-tier fighters with some gimmick that lets them hit above their "weight". Sakura is a natural counter to Gilgamesh (and Shirou) but either of them have the potential to overwhelm her and can do a lot more besides melee fighting.
I think Caster is placed about right, but one of the problems with the chart is there's kind of a crunch zone where all of 3rei's powercreep piles up.

Beatrice is ridiculous. She was already the clear heavyweight in most of 3rei but then we see Mjolnir's "second stage" attack is basically twelve Excaliblasts. The only thing I could justify putting above that is Ea and Quintet Fire.

Dye her hair.

delet

>no archer shirou

With bazett beating lancer and archer you mean the card versions before season 1? Weren't all those significantly weaker than the actual install versions of the cards. And she didn't really stand a chance Miyu with rider installed apart from when she used her noble phantasm.

As for caster, it just feels weird for her to only barely be stronger than beatrice who only included thor.

But you're right it's probably hard to place everything correctly as there are a lot of close ones there in the middle. Also most fights are very short so we don't really see what they can really do.

Now i guess the question is what they decide to do from here on out, outside of Tanaka noone should really be strong enough to deal with Julian and Beatrice unless they find a way to use 2wei form again(Maybe Miyu using it this time) or I guess the inevitable Illya installing berserker.

I know this is the slogan for this series but I can't help thinking: isn't Miyu just an AU Illya? Kuro is Illya as well.

So when they get into lesbians, isn't it just masturbation and not girls loving girls?

If she was then they'd look similar/identical.

>isn't Miyu just an AU Illya

She's is someone who serves a somewhat similar role in another universe, not an AU Illya, even with the Shirou connection.

See this. What do?

beg her to step on me.

She wouldn't even care what you do to her so if you made her feel pleasure in places she would probably thank you.

Pro wrestling.

Cuddle.

[x] berry

I actually really like this anime after only finding it about a week ago and even if it didn't have the cute kissing scenes it still makes up for it in some great action.
But the kissing is pretty great.
webmshare.com/OGqLQ
webmshare.com/Qx3GZ

Be.

I want to daughteru Miyu. You get a badass Shirou not the fagglord from the real world and you get Illya and Kuro since they both want to protect her.

>implying illyaShirou won't also be revealed to be a madman

Nah, at this point Miyu!Shirou will sacrifice himself in the final battle so that Miyu has no reason to stay in Angel Notes and go back.

Illya!Shirou will always be the prime Shirou.

I wish they would make a figure of Miyu as well, it's weird to only have Kuro and Illya.

Yeah once we get kuro we will have a set there at least, but I'd also like to have a Miyu to go along with these.

Although even more I'd like some Install figures, zwei form or even just normal magical girl/archer outfits that aren't crap quality.

Edgy Shirou will send Miyu to her waifu's world no matter what.

>source: my ass

fap because of

cancel

What is wrong with IIya mouth?

MY DICK