RIP Eminem

RIP Eminem

He drew the line.

You’re either on the side of the niggers or the whites.

He has chosen to side with the blacks during the next civil war.

Eminem or Trump. Which side are you on?

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Fuck off italian.

Spoiler Alert:
Whoever you choose, JEWS win

>1:35
>and he's ORANGE

This is fucking wack. Seriously, I feel bad for eminem, he probably thought this shit was hot, but it's filled with shit cliches and bad flow. He's past his prime

Is side with the nigs.

Considering they’re substantially more dangerous and the whites won’t probably kill me because I’m white I have to hedge my bets.

Eminem is right.

I mean he must be terribly embarrassed by his inability to rhyme like he used to and everyone expects him to still be good.

He’s just an old white guy now trying to act like a nigger. Basically trailer trash,

Why would they win?

>Goy chooses Nignogs
>Nignogs are stupid and easily controlled = JEWS win

>Goy chooses Trump
>pic related - JEWS win

The saddest part is that he was trying to pass it off as if that was the "style" of the freestyle. Notice how many cuts there were in the video. Not even joking, he probably had to think of shit to say before each take, if it wasn't already all pre written. Which it was, to ensure max pandering to blacks. He really has nothing to gain from this, he already has a large following, and this isn't going to reach people that haven't heard of him before, it's only going to drive people away.

He's probably making up for one of the greatest white supremacist songs of all time:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg

>implying we have anything to lose

The browning of the west will soon be complete.

fuck off hasbara

the day of the rope will find you soon enough, Schlomo.

If you like and listen rap you are on the side of niggers.

Double Agents are the best agents.

don't forget to report these threads. nobody cares about some 50 year old white rapper.

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Trump and His Wall
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

>wigger thinks he's a nigger
I don't know why this would surprise anyone. Rap is for niggers.

I wish people would stop pretending that wigger was ever good.

Didn't think that was him until I heard his voice. He looks like shit.

this altho marshal wasnt your typical rapper because he had a brain

I wonder how many of those niggers in the back held him down and raped him before this vid?